Originally posted by saibanu

You will not see any Khushi in this OS ..you wil see only Ashni Happiness πŸ˜‰

likhna start kiya kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karajekar

likhna start kiya kya πŸ˜†

Abhi Abhi Suru kiya ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LOVELY...want the next chap soon...you come up with different ideas everytime Sai ji...all your FFs and OSs are short and very very sweet...dil ko sukoon dene waale...thanks...!
Originally posted by aarundhati

LOVELY...want the next chap soon...you come up with different ideas everytime Sai ji...all your FFs and OSs are short and very very sweet...dil ko sukoon dene waale...thanks...!

Thank you so so much ,I am glad you liked it . you peoples appreciation means a lot to me πŸ˜³

Between please call me only Sai ... πŸ˜‰

OMG saiii,...this was a lovely update except for the last part...all the nok jhok between a couple was so realll and loving...I was so much in the moood and as i was reading this I felt i forgot to gift my wife with flowers this month and was planning to buy some for her and u made a blast...

I dint like the last part where Ashu got hurt...Plz update soooner dear...cant wait for ur next update...i cant c tears in nidhi's eyes...pooor girl has to go to various things in the reel life as well as in fictional life also...
Hi sai ...again with a lovely os
How you manage to write os in such a short period ?Brilliant yarr

The way you describe the Romantic Ashu is mind blowing
and i feel in every OS you try to write some thing totally
new &different what we just cant imagine
SUPER DUPER  Beginning to your creative OS 
keep it up your good work

Awaiting to see the next UPDATE

Originally posted by Kurup

OMG saiii,...this was a lovely update except for the last part...all the nok jhok between a couple was so realll and loving...I was so much in the moood and as i was reading this I felt i forgot to gift my wife with flowers this month and was planning to buy some for her and u made a blast...

I dint like the last part where Ashu got hurt...Plz update soooner dear...cant wait for ur next update...i cant c tears in nidhi's eyes...pooor girl has to go to various things in the reel life as well as in fictional life also...

Thank you Sumeet ,I like to write this little nhok-jhok's so i try to fill in whatever I can in my OS πŸ˜‰

Coming to last part , that's where story start  ..you will read in coming chapters how this incident impact both of them .

Already started writing next part , may be sometime tonight I will post πŸ˜Š

Thank you once again πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ariyadasa

Hi sai ...again with a lovely os
How you manage to write os in such a short period ?Brilliant yarr

The way you describe the Romantic Ashu is mind blowing
and i feel in every OS you try to write some thing totally
new &different what we just cant imagine
SUPER DUPER  Beginning to your creative OS 

keep it up your good work

Awaiting to see the next UPDATE

This is Ashni magic , they are my inspiration and also many OS/FF writers of this forum inspired me to start writing πŸ˜³

Thank you so much , I am really glad you liked this OS too ...next part , i will update soon since tomorrow , I am busy πŸ˜Š
WowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ just wonderful Saibanu sorry but when i just read it i thought the guy's head was bleeding , i was mistakenπŸ˜‰, But WHY DID U SHOOT MY ASHU 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 lol just joking dear but nice one please continue  ( addicted tooo )πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shah1485

WowπŸ‘ just wonderful Saibanu sorry but when i just read it i thought the guy's head was bleeding , i was mistakenπŸ˜‰, But WHY DID U SHOOT MY ASHU 😭
 lol just joking dear but nice one please continue  ( addicted tooo )πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu was not shot ...he is hurt , you will come to  know about it in next chapter ...

Thank you Shah , I am glad you are liking this OS too πŸ˜Š
Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago