OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi again πŸ˜‰,

I started a small SS , Hope you all like it 

Chapter 1

"Ashuthosh what are you doing? Leave me 'baba is coming "...She giggled as his kisses tickled her'she tried to drew away from him but he pulled her back in bone crushing hug " Say it .."Nidhi smirked '" say what?" '.."That you love me '" Nidhi giggled even more..." No, I won't"'.Ashu glared at her '"Ok then 'I won't leave you " 'Nidhi tried to break free from his clutch but ended up clinging to him '" you are becoming shameless day by day'"'Ashu chuckled " yes , I am 'that is the only choice my wife left to me .." Nidhi glared at him  ..." what do you mean?"'.Ashu chuckled looking at her annoyed face 'he was having great fun annoying her" I mean...My wife not allowing me to come near her ' And I am going crazy '"'" I hate you '"Ashu grinned  ..." No, you love me '" Nidhi glared at him "if you know then why you want me tell it again '."'.Ashu kissed softly on her nose '" because I want to hear it from you  ..."...they both were busy gazing at each other when suddenly they sensed movement near door way to find BB standing with embraced expression 'Ashu jerked apart  looked at baba with sheepish grin and then at Nidhi 'for that baba just mumbled " oh'Ohh ..Ashu 'Main baad main aata hoon "

Not sure what to do, Nidhi turned away to hide her flushed face and ashu looked down '  " baba, wait 'Kya hua ?"

Baba stopped in doorway " Ashu 'wo KGH se call aya tha  , tera mobile switch off ..aaraha hai 'Darwaza khula tha ..tho main "

Ashu face turned red as he saw BB smiling slightly '" KGH!! '" He breathed in , still unsure how to tackle the situation '" KGH , se call 'Umm'.Acha!...Aap chaliye , main 'dekta hoon , call karta hoon mobile se " before Bb could say anything , he turned around and moved towards bathroom '." Ashu , tera mobile bathroom main hai '" he stopped and  smacked the side of his head '' this time Nidhi found it really difficult to suppress her giggle 'Sound of her giggle  annoyed him even more 'he glared at her with expression " Wait till I get you alone " 'BB coughed , Ashu turned around and looked at BB sheepishly " wo ..Nahi ..Main mobile bathrrom chod aaya hoon shayad'"

At that precise moment, Nidhi extended her hand  ..." here is your mobile '..You kept it, below your pillow, just 5 minutes before!"

Ashu managed to mumble" ohh ..I forgot '"  and gave Nidhi look which say "please put me out this misery now '"

Sensing this Nidhi looked at BB '" Baba..Chaliye , breakfast karte hai " and she led Bb outside '.Just before going , she peeked inside to find  him pouting, sulking ''like a small boy  whose candy is just been snatched away '.Nidhi could not stop running towards him  ' kissing him tenderly , warmly on his cheeks and whispering " I love you " '.Before he could pull her in his arms , she ran away ' While running away she did not forgot to signal him to wipe off the lipstick mark which she left on his cheeks '..

He stood there looking at her retrieving back, caressing softly where she just kissed him and then slowly he mumbled '"ohh'I love you too nidhi '.I just love you too much!" with a smile big as moon..big as sun ..and big as this universe ''

It was hectic day for both of them '..Even before entering Dr Ranaganath came to Ashu informing about surgeries which are lined up for him '..And Nidhi rushed towards OPD where her patients were waiting '.But before going she did not forgot to give one last glance , and to smile at ashu ...as if he was waiting for her to turn towards him 'waiting for that smile..He looked at her for few seconds and then he too smiled '..

By the time Nidhi finished with her appointments, it was nearly evening '.Her tummy grumbled with hunger so she went out in search of Ashuthosh but to find him still busy in OT '..She dragged herself till her cabin to find anjie sitting.

Nidhi smiled and went up to hug her'" Anjie 'Tu kab aayi ..?"

Anjie : basss abhi '..ohh Dr ranganath ke liye lunch lekar aayi thi ..tune khaana khaya ?"

Nidhi : no yaar , I was busy '.I think even Dr Ashuthosh did not had anything from morning '..I will wait for him .

Anjie : Nidhi , its already 4 Pm '..you both still not had lunch ..Main kuch lekar awoon cafeteria se '

Nidhi: Nahi yaar ..Baad main kuch kaa lungi 'You tell me, what is happening with you '.

Anjie : kuch nahi yaar ''wo

Just then a ward boy came inside with bouquet of flowers 'it was beautiful bouquet with a dozen of long stemmed red roses'.Nidhi looked at those flowers and then at ward boy questioningly ''Just then she saw small note adjusted in between with" I love you "written in bold letters '.looking at nidhi's surprised expression, anjie jumped and came to her '."Kisne bheja hai '.Oh my god these flowers so beautiful!"

Nidhi glared at her ''" what do you mean by kisne bheja hai 'ofcourse tera Jijaji ne'."

Anjie squealed in delight " Jijaji'!! I can't believe it ''he did this '!"

Nidhi smiled '" yes '.your Jijaji is acting very strangely these days '..muje tho shakh hai  unhe kisi keede ne kaat liya hai! "

Anjie smirked '." You are so unromantic Nidhi..Poor Jijaji , he is doing all  these things to please you ..And look at you '.Kheede ne kata hai ! Stupid girl"

Nidhi grinned and touched those flowers softly and those rich green leave, heavy with delight, joy and with immense love!

After wrapping up for the day, she went to Ashuthosh's cabin... To find him busy working on some reports. Without making any noise, she tip toed near his chair and stood their looking at him 'After some time, he turned around with a smile " When you came here '.Sorry , I was busy here 'Dr ranganath told me you came to meet during lunch time 'I hope you had your lunch by now .."

Nidhi shook her head  ..." no..I just managed to drink, strawberry milkshake '!"

Ashu frowned "you dint had lunch till now 'its 6 in the evening! Nidhi, what I will do with you 'now, Wait a second here 'I will get something from cafeteria '"

Nidhi pouted  ..." I was expecting you to take me out'How about burger, extra cheese and mayoneese wala?"And she gave him one of her big smile.

Ashu "Nidhi ' when you eat, at least eat proper food  ...You know how much I hate that junk food'."

Nidhi gave him sullen look." ok, as you wish '"

Ashu chuckled "I am not going to fall for those tricks of yours 'So, no for junk food, instead lets go home ' I will ask Hk to prepare some paratha's for you '"

Nidhi pouted still more "how boring!! Paratha's..."

Sensing that it's not possible to convince Ashuthosh anymore 'She went up to nearby couch and collapsed on it "So, you liked those flowers '."Ashu asked her after some time

Nidhi still in sullen mood replied "Kind of '"

Ashu chuckled" kind of! I was expecting something more '.." and slowly he got up and sat next to her

Nidhi looked away to suppress her smile and presumed how hard it is to be angry with him for long time ' "what do you mean by something more?"

Ashu grinned, "Do you want me to show you here? What I mean huh?"

This time she could not stop from blushing" what's gotten into you?  Seriously!"

Ashu glared at her "when I don't give attention to you, you think I am so unromantic  ...when I am giving so much attention , you think I am shameless'Its true , most difficult job in this world is to please your wife '"

Nidhi chuckled "I dint mean that way '." and slowly she snuggled in his arm 'he hold her and they both sat in silence for some time. .." So are you planning to stay here; like this, or shall we go home, I am starving!"

This pulled Ashuthosh out his reverie as he started wrapping up for the day '

They were about to go out when Dr Priyanka came to his cabin "Sir, there is emergency, we need you there '"

Ashuthosh nodded his head

Once priyanka left, he looked at Nidhi with disappointment '.."I am sorry Nidhi..I think '"

Nidhi cut him in between "that's ok ''I will wait for you "

Ashu shook his head "No, you go home 'and eat first '..Ok ?"

Nidhi pouted and then suddenly her face brightened "How about this? I will prepare your favorite Hare chane ki khadi with methi mutia '.once you come, we will have dinner together "

Ashu" but promise me, you will eat something for now '"

Nidhi smiled brightly "yes, I will '.between, I really like those roses "

Ashu beamed happily '." Anything for my dear wife "

Nidhi took her bag and was about to go out when ashu called her name, she turned around. She reached out and took his hand and intertwined her fingers with his 'Laying her forehead on his chest, she took deep breath and felt his body relaxed with this mere gesture, as if all the disappointment which was etched on his face just minute ago vanished...Evaporated in thin air

His free hand came up and buried in her thick black hair '" Nidhi" he whispered  and she felt his mouth against her hair and then she felt him smiling '

By the time Ashuthosh done with attending emergency, he was getting late 'Quickly he went to cabin and saw there are 4 missed calls from Nidhi...he called her back to inform that he is on his way and will be reaching home soon .

After finishing talking to Nidhi...he collected his things and moved out towards parking lot.

Whole road was deserted but with few people walking on sidewalk 'after sometime, it's started raining and he switched on windscreen wiper as road was not visible because of heavy down pour of rain '..Suddenly he saw someone lying in road...he stopped the car and got down to find ' A guy lying in middle of roads 'he ran near to the guy to find him unconscious '.He tried to carry him to his car so that he can take him back to KGH 'when he put his hand below his head, he felt something sticky on his fingers '.Just then he felt the pain, sharp throbbing pain right on his head..Like he is been hit, like smoothing strike deep in his head '

He got up from where he is sitting and ran his fingers on his thick dark hair to find his fingers covered in blood , he stood there as thick blood poured from his head mingling with rain '.that moment, he felt the pain, the ache and then he looked up and felt himself drowning in nothingness ..As if everything is wiped out just like that '.

He turned around and saw the never ending darkness...as he collapsed, drifted into nothingness '.

Please do comment πŸ˜Š

Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago

you always bring some thing new sai

while reading i was thinking that this os is something based on romantic ashu

but last paragraph made me frozen when some one hit ashu

who was he ?
why he hurt asu  ?

will wait for next chap

sonali
haila who has hit ashu???ab to nidhi use nahi chodnewali...superwoman nidhi in action...chalo chalo update fast..
Originally posted by karajekar

you always bring some thing new sai

while reading i was thinking that this os is something based on romantic ashu

but last paragraph made me frozen when some one hit ashu

who was he ?
why he hurt asu  ?

will wait for next chap

sonali

Thank you sonali...Who hit ashu ? Well still I am thinking on that ...πŸ˜‰.

But you will see impact of this incident in coming chapters ...I will post next chapter sometime tomorrow πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

haila who has hit ashu???ab to nidhi use nahi chodnewali...superwoman nidhi in action...chalo chalo update fast..

yes Yes , Nidhi will not leave him now ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank you nini dear, I am glad you liked this OS ...next chapter sometime tomorrow πŸ˜‰

kya kal yeh nahi ho sakta

abhi chahiye mujhe ,abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi
Originally posted by karajekar

kya kal yeh nahi ho sakta

abhi chahiye mujhe ,abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi

I am joining your morcha... mujhe aaj hi update chahiye😳

sai you cannot close your door like that

sab log mil kar bolo update abhi chahiye abhi abhi abhi abhi abhi
Mere Ashu ko goli lagi hai...😭 ab mujhe raat ko neend nahi aayegi...
Bhagwan , how can i write now after reading new development of KTLK πŸ˜­.

Give me sometime to recover from this shock , i will give by tonight ..Between , I don't know how many of you going to throw anda tamatar after reading next chapter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†