Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   

~||> *PSYCHO GURMEETIANS* #53 <||~ (Page 23)

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13352

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@shobhi
oh I thought there is one less competitor.Monkey Winks
@ana
ya kat is good only in the dance otherwise I liked anushka more .
and agree with u dear these two men have made us totally madMonkey Winks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssbuzzy.reenaholi

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13352

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

which truth article shlu ma??
there were articles last day about the divorcee truth which may lead to the separation (hope they are false) but GC said some bonb is going to explode after the truth comes out. Do u know that 200th epi will be on friday/thursday
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 20117

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Hie shobi kannu, ana dear and shlu ma

How r u all???

slow replyingAngry

khair i m fine where was u from past one week?

huhu..dun be angry shobi kannu...

went to help dad thats y late replying...

i was busy wif diwali dear that y missing in action in IF...hehe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 20117

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by LoveViShalini

which truth article shlu ma??
there were articles last day about the divorcee truth which may lead to the separation (hope they are false) but GC said some bonb is going to explode after the truth comes out. Do u know that 200th epi will be on friday/thursday


separation...oh no...

but good thing is we can see more sad songs and scenes revolving aarya ( they will be longing for each other) throughout these separation period.. now yash also start to feelin sumthing sumthing rite...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 8517

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@shobha
oh ya i also read those articles
yaar i dont want anymore troubles now
i think yash may get angry on aarti and blast her but later he may realise about arti s health issues and back to normal agai

@anba
i m fine dear
what about u?

@shahlu
yup re SRK was just outstanding apart from SRK i didnt noticed anyone more in the film i will watch it again and will comment on anu and kat s performances lolz
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 8517

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by LoveViShalini

which truth article shlu ma??
there were articles last day about the divorcee truth which may lead to the separation (hope they are false) but GC said some bonb is going to explode after the truth comes out. Do u know that 200th epi will be on friday/thursday


separation...oh no...

but good thing is we can see more sad songs and scenes revolving aarya ( they will be longing for each other) throughout these separation period.. now yash also start to feelin sumthing sumthing rite...


yup i agree with anba dear
kuch panay k liye kuch khona parta hai
to gain yash s love forever arti must go away from him for sometime lolz
buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 31007

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Originally posted by 55shobha

[QUOTE=LoveViShalini]


huhu..dun be angry shobi kannu...

went to help dad thats y late replying...

i was busy wif diwali dear that y missing in action in IF...hehe...

oh ok maaf kiyaLOL

how was ur diwali??

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 20117

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

@shobha
oh ya i also read those articles
yaar i dont want anymore troubles now
i think yash may get angry on aarti and blast her but later he may realise about arti s health issues and back to normal agai

@anba
i m fine dear
what about u?

@shahlu
yup re SRK was just outstanding apart from SRK i didnt noticed anyone more in the film i will watch it again and will comment on anu and kat s performances lolz


me too fine yaar...

so u guys watched JTHJ rite...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index