Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 78)

..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Chapter 27- The Clash

Arnav's POV

"Khushi..!!!" I could hear my voice scream as I lunged foward towards Khushi's sprawled body on the road.

I could see my father's shocked face looking at me.

"What the Hell did You to her? Did She have an accident because of the Car?" I screamed.

"Arnav!!...What are You doing here?" My father questioned while looking stunned in his spot.

"I can ask the same question to You...!" I replied rudely while trying to wake Khushi up.

"Who is this girl? Do you know her?" My father questioned.

I did not bother to reply and moved Khushi's face from the pavement to see a deep red bump on the side of her forehead.

OH No..Noo...This can't be for real...!

"Khushi...Khushi..." I tried shaking her limp body.

"Arnav...I came out of my car to see this girl fainting on the ground...I think We will have to take her to the hospital right now...But We don't know anything about her?" My father said kneeling down beside me.

Akshay Singh Raizada kneeling down on the flooded road for a mere fainted girl...Unbelievable!

"She is my friend...I know her." I yelled.

But He is right...Khushi should be taken to the hospital.

"Arnav..I will drive the car..Keep her in the backseat.Take care of Her." My Dad said while getting up hurriedly and starting the SUV.

"NO...I am taking her in my Car...Your Car will get filthier by my presence." I taunted making him flinch.

Khushi was breathing softly against my chest as I picked her up in my arms.

She looked so frail and vulnerable that I felt my heart sink to bottom of my stomach.

"Khushi..Everything will be alright...I promised that I will make everything alright for You..." I whispered, hugging an oblivious Khushi.

I placed Khushi in the passenger seat and put the seat belt for security.

Oh...No..I have to tell Aakash ...I found Khushi.!

I quickly dialed Aakash's number.

"Aakash...Come fast to the City Hospital...Khushi is in an unconscious state." I screamed into the phone.

"What are You saying? How did that happen..??" Aakash hollered.

"Aakash..Quit the questions and come fast...Please don't tell Aunty...I am taking Khushi there now." I pleaded remembering my Dad's presence.

"OK...We will be there in 10 minutes." Aakash confirmed while hanging up.

"Arnav...You take her there.. I will come with You." My Dad pleaded.

"OK...Your wish...I just hope all this will not waste your 'precious time'." I grunted.

I sat in the driver's seat and drove towards the City Hospital.

Khushi's POV

Uggghh...What is that shooting pain in my forehead?

My eyes were suddenly blinded by the stream of light.

I could hear a murmur of familiar voices around me.

I pretended to sleep and listen to the flow of conversation.

"Aakash...The doctor said it is a minor concussion due to the Pavement hit and there is nothing to fear..We just have to take care of Khushi." Arnav's voice could be heard near my left side.

"We will take extra special care of Khushi..No doubt..But what about him? Where did You both meet?" Aakash whispered.

Him?

Who is 'Him'?

"Dad was the one who got down to look at
Khushi's fainted body because it seems Khushi fainted in font of him."

Arnav's Dad?

OH MY GOD...Arnav's Dad??!!??

Akshay Singh Raizada...!

The villain in my Parent's Love story is here with Us!!

"OMG..He met Khushi?" Aakash questioned curiously.

"Aakash...Khushi hit her head on the pavement before Dad pulled up his Car to check on her." Arnav explained while someone entered the ward room.

Someone Please whack my head so I can faint again.

"Arnav...How is the girl?" Some unknown voice spoke.

"She is fine." Arnav replied shortly.

"Who is He?" The unknown voice questioned.

"Dad..He is Aakash..My Best-Friend." Arnav grunted.

"Hey...I am Akshay Singh Raizada." The unknown voice introduced.

Oh No...

AKSHAY SINGH RAIZADA IS STANDING TWO FEET AWAY FROM ME!

Arnav's POV

"Hey...I am Akshay Singh Raizada." Dad introduced himself to Aakash by offering his hand for a handshake.

DAMN...Aakash..Please don't open Your mouth!

"Hello...Uncle.I am Aakash Aashish Mehra." Aakash shook Dad's hand firmly while giving me a straight look.

Damn.

What is He playing at?

I could see Dad's face fall and lose it's color.

"You..are Aakash Aashish Mehra?" Dad repeated unsure of what He is saying.

"Yes...Why ?Did You recognize me?" Aakash questioned raising his eyebrows while clearly enjoying Dad's uncomfortable situation.

"Uh..No..Pleasure to meet Arnav's Best friend.Arnav..I am going home.When will You and Payal be back? I have to talk to You." Dad said while staring at Aakash's face.

"I will be here till Khushi gets well...Maybe tomorrow." I shrugged my shoulder to show my indifference.

"Okay.Then, I will leave.See You tomorrow." Dad said while give a parting glance to Aakash.

Khushi's POV

"Aakash..What the hell were You doing?" Arnav yelled at Aakash.

"Showing him that the war that He started has reached it's climax." Aakash said.

"Whatever...I would have handled the situation much better..Now I will have to face questions at home." Arnav said banging his hand on the table.

"Arnav..It had to come to this.You will take the revenge from Your own father for Your Best friend's father,For Your Sister's tears,For Your Mother's fears and most importantly for Your Love.!" Aakash said while threading his fingers through my loose hair.

"You are right.I have to be the one who will be taking care of Khushi for my whole Life." Arnav promised oblivious that I am listening to the whole conversation.

Oh..My..God...

Arnav really Loves me...!

Arnav's POV

I settled down in to the seat next to Khushi's bed and took her frail hand in my hand and pressed it for warmth.

She was still sleeping peacefully.

Sleep took over my eyelids and I slept next to Khushi's pillow.

A deep sunlight made me open my eyes.

Khushi was staring at my sleeping form and combing my hair with her fingers.

The feeling was so magical that I felt like sleeping like a baby.

Khushi got down from the bed and came over to my side.

She made me get up on my feet and gave me a tight hug.

"Arnav..." Khushi's whispered in my ears.

"Khushi...Did You need something.?" I questioned holding her close.

The surrounding seemed so quiet and peaceful.

"Arnav...I Love You too..." Khushi whispered while snuggling closer to me.

I wanted to freeze the time forever.

Khushi just confessed that She loves me too...

The Damn Bet is forgotten and forgiven.

We are in Love.

Precap - Major Drama Coming Up!

Next-
Chapter 28- The Drama

Edited by morning_star - 25 November 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiShini.Shiva86pretty37chilliesvanesha230hhqvsuganya91Kanishka.TrdwsydVickymanKuheli14ash12b.subhashiniJohlKpamalovearshisayari.majumderzunaishacanvasdreamzbluesobtiAbnafisaGr8tymsDuumpssangeethbalaarshiiipkkndkasya123dancydreamerammuitracy11913lliesham24mrignrupikaArmelanisanisatrendyfriendsSilvergirlnidhu18maryk_09shalinikanagukanthi_chksMaankigopiMadhuangie_g82vini96KhuarvinluvwivARHIjankisoni86Dee.shilpi28marchsoapfreak13voldemortsrilathassaad2604khusipraindiavizionManitaazo_OracupcakezGogoismitaasrkkg1shona231289barunxoxoAnya.khan99Mahrin17478StimmyAmy_Mcutiepie_ashhasheycoolnidhivrinda725kushi81Priya_0ninaraj1Bhavz21_ArShirush007Asvatikshubhangiarnav.khushiDimz13Reader_HobbypokemonianxRosewoodxizzy0502taani16SAM32AneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDzeediapaayaalCrazy_1001anjusr06Zineb-Arshiluvrfatima2603rrd29wildandsweetLalaland222arnavbarunsmiley13kajolkonnalovespellvidya.sanjayjeya0301rati123Paru_Arathy-V-eiya-anarshiOrion_Nimran78coolfloramemories_imchinnuvyassaavan_lovershivanirajputParamjitsweetnonisweet_butterflymunam_13jazmeenhiuytlmAnvi2009smandazzlerabimagss24Mahi1219hira2050IPKKNDkaur92TwilightHorizonplease6RhysennArHiLover-x---Sonia---love.piyaliarunsunita_gmekiholoipkknd-fan-Sanayaholic-Dalmuthuyatanviakinjalcp87dolly477swatim318jen_xAmanda.LimfleurskushigowdaShru9timissmksaakhi01smillitashi26arshy4everravalisharma06Sanaya.BarunIzabellaaaaYaSha0512sarita_barunDivyahetTake_Thatnirmal1992sana11fffan123star_fan1Sona257snoopy84xMidnightStarxriafnaPrasaifrenzyychandana.smeniranjana00caskerzafiHot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiii-Sunset-anjsnewmoon2011ayshaomarAmti4uashred12sonia_92debby_11flowers4u-CuteDarling-Ethereal-Path-afsha-VKlovesFKtinsel-Xpress-clarissajohnGayuArnavBaki..Anita..Arjuhisisrkapoor1382Angel13silvia1999ASR6262jas0308seeta_naipsPreet.Kcpup03IPK..Jennyvandana.sagarchavvi16mishti_17-Mrinalini-Nichuss

Arathy-V Goldie
Arathy-V
Arathy-V

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
R
Edit :
First of all a heart felt sorry to the one who actually deserves this spot..i did spare a moment to check with myself if i deserve this or not but then i couldnt help..just couldnt help..its been really long..do bear with me..this wont b happening very often..so 4give me for thisBig smile 
RE EDIT:
 OMG Im sooo happy...so finally khushi confessedParty
by the way i was wondering if Khushi looked like her mother..u know a photocop of her mother..so that ASR Sr will get a shock out of it and all but it seems she is not...looks like Akshay was quite cruel with Arnav..the way Arnav reacted to every suggestion kind of indicates that..but what made me happiest was the way Akash dealt with Akshay..haaa that was awesome and the way Arnav said he'll have to look after Khushi throughout their life..OMG tat was sooo sweet and for khushi to hear that *dreamy sigh* LOL give us a full fledged romantic sizzling ArHi update some time soon..pleaseeeSmile
btw sorry for "Unres" this late..got caught up with work and thanks for the pmSmile

Edited by arathyvr - 23 November 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anarshi..MorningStar..riafna

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
finally khushi has confessed her feelings ..superb update..
jeya0301 Goldie
jeya0301
jeya0301

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Loved today's update...:) thnx
silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
KHUSHI CONFESSED HER LOVE..SO SWEET.
Amy_M Senior Member
Amy_M
Amy_M

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileAhhh she said it too!!!!..loved it!!!!!
clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hai superb update and they conessed

bring it on babes

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
The update was awesome Big smile
Finally the villain, Arnav's dad has made his entry...hmm...what an entry?
Even I too wanted to freeze the time of ARSHI Blushing Finally she confessed her love for him Dancing
Waiting for the big drama Day Dreaming

Go to top