Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 122

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Chapter 21- The Unpredictable

Arnav's POV

I decided to open my eyes to make Khushi conscious of the fact that she is caressing my face.

W
hen I open my eyes slowly as if I am just gettin up, Khushi's eyes widen and She looks at her hand which is resting at my forehead.

"What are you doing?" I questioned while looking at her face which had turned red.

"Ummm..I am just wipin-...Excuse Me...This should be my question..What are You doing on my lap?" Khushi questioned while pushing  me off her lap.

My angelic tigress has her claws set!

"What do you mean by 'What am I doing on your lap'?...I have a habit of moving in my sleep...I did not know it was your lap!" I replied to rile her up.

"You do not know that I was also sleeping here?" Khushi said fuming and keeping her hands on her hips.

We had not realised in our fight that We had crept really near to each other.

The events of the previous night before that fateful phone call came crashing in to my mind.

"Uhh..I think We should definitely leave from here now...Everyone will be waiting for us in the Crimson Tulip Cafe.." I said putting a comfortable distance between Me and Khushi.

Khushi nodded her head looking a tad bit disappointed.

The drive to the Cafe was very quiet.Khushi stared out of the window for almost the whole time.

At Crimson Tulip Cafe.

We reached there to witness that no one from the gang has arrived yet.

"Where are these guys stuck?" I muttered while entering the Cafe.

"Its Ok..Arnie..We can definitely relax till then..." Khushi said pulling out a seat.

I shrugged my shoulders before making myself comfortable on one of the seats.

"Kookie..Coffee?" I asked while getting up to order.

"Yeah..." Khushi replied looking lost.

When I came back,Khushi was still sitting with the same dreamy look on her face.

Khushi's POV

"Khushi!!" I heard someone call me crashing me back to the present time.

"Uh..What?" I said looking around for the source of the voice.

"Here...Me..." Arnav was waving his hand in front of my face.

"What are You doing?" I said annoyed at him.

"Why are You day dreaming when the object of your dreams is sitting next to you?" Arnav said with a beautiful smirk forming on his lips.

"I was not dreaming about You..In fact I was not dreaming at all...I was thinking..." I said defensively.

"Thinking about what?" Arnav urged.

"Do You really think that I am dating NK?" I said raising my eyebrows for emphasis.

Arnav looked speechless for a few moments.

"Ummm...Why do I feel this is a hypothetical question..." Arnav said carefully drinking his coffee.

"Nah...I am asking You seriously...Do You really feel We are dating.?." I asked again.

"Maybe.I do feel sometimes by the way He cares for You..Knows everything about You...And is very sensitive about you..." Arnav said.

"You are wrong...Because NK is my cousin brother...And He Is just too sweet for doing all that for me." I concluded looking at the confused face of Arnav.

"Payal already told me He is your cousin but I did not believe her at the time...I always wanted to believe what You told me...But why did You guys lie that You are dating each other?" Arnav said looking directly at my eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat under his piercing gaze.

"Wooohhhooo...Alone-Time..Is definitely over...Guys.." Aakash's Voice boomed over the Cafe making everyone's head turn towards him.

Aakash,NK & Lavanya entered the Cafe with  wide grins on their faces.

Thank God..For this distraction from Arnav's uncomfortable question.

"Had Fun both of You?" NK said wriggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"Yeah We did have fun..." Arnav said with a knowing smile.

What is Arnav implying??

"Whoa...Fun in what sense?" Aakash said smirking widely.

"Shut Up ..Akash..Where is Payal?" Arnav asked realizing that She was the one missing form the group.

"Oh..Yeah.She is waiting for You in the car...She is very upset from yesterday night." Aakash explained giving Arnav a sad look.

"What? Payal is upset and now You are telling us?" I said while instantly getting up from my seat.

"Khushi..Wait.I will sort this out...You wait here...I wont be long." Arnav said while making me sit back in my place.

Arnav's POV

I slid into the seat beside Payal to see a very pained Payal with tears streaming down her face.

"What happened Payal?" I questioned comforting her head.

"Arnav...Mom came back last night and Dad has come back with her." Payal said as fresh new tears started flowing down her face.

"Yeah..You told me...Wait...Did something bad happen?" I grunted controlling my inner anger.

"NO...But I just found out that Khushi is an orphan..." Payal said.

"I know...She told me that last night.It is very sad." I said nodding my head.

"Yes..But Do You know who are Khushi's original parents?" Payal questioned.

"No..Who?" I said curiosity seeping into my voice.

"Khushi's mother is Kalpana Aunty..." Payal started but was cut off by my gasp.

"What are You saying ??? And Who is her father???" I questioned genuinely shocked by the turn of events.

"Aashish Uncle." Payal replied shortly looking at me with eyes full of tears.

Unbelievable.

"You are kidding me...It can't be...It can never be...No...Aashish Uncle is Aakash's Dad." I said unable to comprehend the storm that had started.

"Arnav You have to believe it...It is the truth." Payal said.

"You are telling me to believe that Aakash & Khushi are step brother and sister????" I growled.

Unbelievable.

Precap- Secrets start tumbling out.

Next-
Chapter 22- The Siblings

Edited by morning_star - 18 November 2012 at 1:30am

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiShini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230suganya91rdwsydmalinimHakim2185vijayreddy1021Kuheli14ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKmdm2013pamalovearshizunaishacanvasdreamzbluesobtililakumariacarshiiipkknddancydreamerGr8tymskasya123tracy1191.jalrainy987mrignsham24voldemortKhuarvinluvwivARHIDee.Keenaranidhu18Silvergirlmaryk_09saad2604aarrnnaavvpanckzo_OraManitaabhuviikhushiiXOXOasrkkg1barunxoxocupcakezMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheyTamaruBhavz21_ArShivrinda725Dimz13kshubhangiAsvatininaraj1rush007Ashgpokemoniantanvi_arshiReader_Hobbytaani16SirenMitrasarita_barunDivyahetAneesahJabeenxRosewoodxAbdulloveIPKKNDMyAnastasia18blablabla_mo7zeediafatima2603anjusr06Zineb-ArshiluvrCrazy_1001rrd29wildandsweetMissNadiaShweta1691Lalaland222spsharmilasabz105hiuytlmParamjit-eiya-jeya0301chinnuvyassaavan_lovervidya.sanjayarnavbarunkajolkonnalovespellcoolfloraanarshiplease6RhysennSamyxx---Sonia---ArHiLover-xIPKKNDkaur92magss24jazmeenAnvi2009Mahi1219munam_13nazibahekiholoipkknd-fantanviafleursAmanda.Limkushigowda..Sruthi..kamalapushpaarshy4evermishachwdhurysmillimissmksaakhi01tashi26IzabellaaaaYaSha0512Aisha1996nirmal1992sana11fffan123star_fan1xMidnightStarxsnoopy84riafnasaima4744Sona257ameena671angullgrl91sonia_92debby_11ayshaomarmeniranjana00caskersikhni_chandana.sdivvkPrasaifrenzyyanjspriasweetnewmoon2011bhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.HeelsGayuArnavLyssaPieAngel13clarissajohnSuchi.Rrkapoor1382silvia1999ASR6262-Mrinalini-..Anita..BakivaishiksgEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-CuteDarling-tinsel-Xpress-Dee_Jseeta_naipsjas0308alipie.noclapspleasePreet.KcParud_ForeverIPK..Jennypup03vandana.sagarmishti_17Nichusschavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
finally khushi told about nk to arnav...aakash nd khushi are brother nd sister,tats shocking.waiting for nxt part

Edited by silvia1999 - 17 November 2012 at 2:28am

Blozam

Blozam

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
congrats congrats congratsss!!!!!!! u R an AWESOME WRITER! Clap i m waiiiting... for your next upadateee... LOL

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Ok last day i said i havent read it and last night i completed the two threads and your ff is just wow and mind blowing. I m liking the new style  of presentations and in arnav and khushis pov

Waiting for ur update pls pm me when u update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi.R

noclapsplease

IF-Sizzlerz

noclapsplease

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

CONGRATULATIONS Hug          

arshy4ever

IF-Dazzler

arshy4ever

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
DancingFinally I managed to comment on the same page...Dancing

Sabah...What is this new twist...??? You didn't tell about in last precap...Shocked

Superb update...Really want to know more...Day Dreaming

-------------------------------------------------------EDITED AGAIN--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in sooo love with this ARNAV... He is really nice... Sooo caring , Still arrogant  like our ASR... But the way you depict him here is really different and  awesome Sabah...Clap

You are talented... How can you be this much simple in words...??? I used to call you as a cute writer...But actually its not like that... I realise it in these days... You deserve more than that...

I edited my comment here to take a BOW... ClapClapClap

Edited by arshy4ever - 17 November 2012 at 2:22am

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
loved itClapClapClap
plz share the secrets with us very soon dear!
CheersWink

ipkknd-fan

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd-fan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread great update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top