Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 122

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

[Picture credit: Akanksha{arshioholic}]

Hey,

This Update is for ' paayaal ' who was the only one who actually observed that Arnav confessed his Love for Khushi in the previous Update.!

Chapter 25- The Truth

Khushi's POV

"Why did You bet with Aakash to make Me fall in love with You??" I questioned Arnav who was sitting next to me.

I could feel Arnav flinch next to me.

"Arnav, Dont You want to tell anything now?" I said trying to rile him up.

Arnav is staring at me as if He has just seen a ghost.

"I know that If I tell You now that I will be your girlfriend..You will laugh and tell  me it was all a big game and then You will finish Your
punishment...Right?" I said with a constriction forming at the base of my throat.

"What are You talking about?" Arnav said finally.

"I know about Your Bet..Arnav!" I screamed making him flinch in his position.

"Kookie...I think now this is turning into a big misunderstanding...I mean I already cancelled the bet...And I just told You that I love You...And I will never break Your trust"

"Arnie...You thought playing with me and my heart is so easy...I don't know how to believe You anymore!" I said while pulling off my blanket.

"Kookie..." Arnav said while tucking my stray hair behind my ear," Please let me expl-.."

"No..Now You listen to Me...I have known your secret from two weeks now...I heard You talking to Aakash in the night.About how You saw me in your nightmare..." My voice faltered at the thought.

"You were there?" Arnav questioned,fear written all over his face.

"Yes...I was completely shattered..But I made my own game..I reversed Your bet and instead started making You fall in love with me."

"Kookie..I have already fallen head over heels in Love with You..." Arnav said while tears appeared in his eyes.

NO!

I cant let those drops of water make me fall in to
his trap again.

Never!

"I am not believing a word You say now." I replied arrogantly.

Arnav pulled me towards himself, "I did not mean to hurt You...I was not pretending...It was all real."

"Arnav...Listen to Me..Because I will tell only once...I will never talk to You and I never want to see You ever again."

Arnav's POV

"Arnav...Listen to Me..Because I will tell only once...I will never talk to You and I never want to see You ever again." Khushi said pushing me away from herself.

"Kookie...I Love You.." I said in a final attempt of making her understand.

Khushi turned and walked away from the poolside.

I have to talk to Aakash.

All this is getting way out of hand.

I walked towards the living room to witness Aakash resting his head on Payal's shoulder.

"Aakash..." I said making Aakash turn around.

"Arnav..What happened? Is Khushi Okay now? Don't You think We did wrong by talking about the truth?" Aakash said everything in one breath while his eyes were blood-shot red.

"Aakash..Everything is over.Everything." I said while fresh tears started flowing down my eyes.

"Arnav...Now what happened?" Payal said while rubbing her comforting hands on my shoulder and making me sit on the couch.

"Khushi came to know about the Bet." I replied shortly..

Aakash gasped and Payal looked at us in confusion.

"What ?How?" Aakash questioned face-palming his forehead.

"What Bet?" Payal questioned simultaneously.

Oh My God...Payal does not know anything about the Bet..!?!

"Payal..Please wait...I will just sort the matter and then tell You everything." Aakash explained while making Payal sit down.

"Aakash...She heard our conversation the other night..She knows everything." I said.

"But How? Why did She not tell anything then?" Aakash questioned in an exasperated voice.

"Khushi heard everything We said to each other and then planned a revenge to make me fall in Love with her instead." I could hear my defeated voice.

"Oh..God..Don't tell me this now...Above all the secrets that have flowed out..This one had to flow out now too..!" Aakash said banging his head on the cushion.

"Aakash,...Khushi has said that She does not want to see me ever and will never talk to me and You are bothered about the freaking secrets!" I said wiping the moisture off my eyes.

"Arnav, I had warned You to cancel this bet before but No..You were adamant and arrogant... Now..This is the result of that." Aakash said banging his hand.

"I did not know that it will lead to this..Now I just wish that I could somehow salvage the situation.I don't know what to do..." I said.

"What do You mean by salvage the situation? The bet had to come to this one day...She was  going to fall in Love and You were going to confess that it was a Game...Its over..She is in Love and You have finished the Bet.Now what is the problem?" Aakash questioned.

"The problem is that now I am in Love with her and She is living in my mind 24/7 and there is no Bet left!" I screamed.

"YOU WHAT???" Aakash and Payal squealed together with total shocked faces.

"Yeah..I know...Weird? Arnav Singh Raizada claiming to be in Love..! But Yes..Its true..I have loved for the first time and that Love has planned to never see my face again." I said while looking at the stunned faces.

"You are in Love with Khushi?" Aakash questioned while looking at my face.

"Yeah..I know that Khushi is Your Sister now but Sorry,Aakash..I really Love her." I said looking at Aakash with apologetic eyes.

"You are in love with Khushi?" Payal questioned with shocked wide eyes.

"Yes.Payal.Why dont You write it down???" I said, "Why are You repeating the question?"

Payal & Aakash looked at each other for like 10 seconds and then burst out laughing while
simultaneously high-fiving each other.

Oh..No...maybe the truth rubbed them the wrong way!

"Aakash...Our work is half done!" Payal squealed.

"Ah! So good to release the stress which was built up!" Aakash squealed back.

Have they gone insane?

Here I am six feet under depression and they are celebrating it.

"Arnav...You have got to win Khushi back.That's the only way out of this situation." Aakash said finally in a serious voice.

"Right.I can't just let her go.I will make her realize that I love her.And that She loves me too." I said hopefully.

"Ok...We will help You...We will be with You in fighting for Khushi." Payal said hugging me.

"Ok..For that..Payal,You have to be with Khushi all the time now...see it is like 3 a.m already...We should definitely go to sleep."Aakash said while looking at the wall clock.

"Where are NK and Lavanya?" I said looking around in confusion.

"Oh...They are sitting with Mom...She really broke down after all the Secret came out." Aakash confirmed.

"Come On Aakash...We will make everything alright..If We all stay together.Now..I will go and stay with Khushi...She needs someone by her side." Payal said comforting Aakash.

"Yeah..And Payal try to comfort her and make her understand...OK?" I said.

"OK...I will try my best." Payal said walking towards the bedroom door.

Khushi's POV

'I Love You'...Arnav's Parting words are ringing in my mind.

My tears have blurred my vision but I have to be strong...

Love is a very unexpected thing.

I cant stay here...

All the things here remind me of Arnav.

The starry walls,the hanging stars, the ceiling stick-on stars..Everything screams Arnav's name.

I leave the house from the Poolside door.

Its good If no one sees me leaving...

I have to go away from here because I cant bear  to see Arnav again.

I cant bear to be near him and not Love him.!

I run as fast as my legs can carry me.

Run fast and away from Arnav.

Arnav's POV

"Aakash...You are sure Khushi will forgive me?" I questioned Aakash.

"100% sure...As soon as Sh-.." Aakash's conversation was cut off by a long scream.

"ARNAV!!!.." Payal's disturbed scream came from the first floor.

"Oh..no..Now What?" Aakash said while We both started walking towards the stairs in a hurry.

"Arnav...Aakash..." Payal started while her face was streaming with tears, "Khushi is not there in her room."

I felt like someone had removed the flooring from underneath my feet.

"What do You mean by Khushi is not there.?" Aakash said while barging in to Khushi's room.

The whole room was empty and there was no trace of Khushi.

Preacap - Will Khushi survive ?

Next- Chapter 26- The Crash

Edited by morning_star - 22 November 2012 at 12:30am

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty37chilliesvanesha230hhqvsuganya91BlozamKanishka.Trdwsydasifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKash12zunaishabluesobtiDuumpskasya123Gr8tymsdancydreamertracy1191mrignsham24vini96rupikajankisoni86KhuarvinluvwivARHInidhu18inocenceSilvergirlmaryk_09MySarunaminakhanMaankigopiMadhuKeenaraFairylights26voldemortsrilathaskhusiprasaad2604asrkkg1sarunaliciousManitaarajalekshmicupcakezzo_OraMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheyshona231289barunxoxoTamaruBhavz21_ArShininaraj1priyamittalrush007AsvatikshubhangiDimz13sarita_barunsaakhi01pokemonianReader_Hobbyizzy0502mishachwdhuryAneesahJabeenSAM32ravalisharma06zeediaAbdulloveIPKKNDanjusr06Crazy_1001Zineb-Arshiluvrpaayaalfatima2603rrd29Lalaland222wildandsweetarnavbarun-eiya-jeya0301rati123memories_imchinnuvyassaavan_loversweetnonihiuytlmParamjitkajolkonna-Keerthi-lovespellsmiley13gom3090anarshiOrion_Nvidya.sanjayMissNadiacoolfloraanjs---Sonia---ArHiLover-xRhysennplease6OLGNESAnvi2009hira2050Mahi1219IPKKNDkaur92ekiholoipkknd-fanSamyxxroshaansanayabarunfantanviakinjalcp87dolly477kamalapushpakushigowda..Sruthi..Shru9tiswatim318jen_xfleursmissmksmillitashi26YaSha0512Aisha1996pup03Take_Thatseeta_naipssana11fffan123star_fan1Sona257riafnasnoopy84sikhni_xMidnightStarxPrasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkashred12angullgrl91sonia_92debby_11zafiHot.Pink.Heelsayshaomarmeniranjana00caskerpriasweet-Sunset-newmoon2011Amti4uSuchi.RclarissajohnBakiGayuArnavchavvi16Angel13silvia1999Ethereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-CuteDarling-vaishiksgLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-Xpress--Mrinalini-ASR6262rkapoor1382jas0308Preet.KcaaliyahassanIPK..JennysadhnasoumyaNichussmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 55)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

superb update...finally arnav has confessed his feelings..but khushi is not ready to accept it..poor girl..she is so confused that she is not able to believe anyone...

omg khushi left themShocked...but where will she go??cant wait for the next part...

Edited by magi11 - 21 November 2012 at 3:57am

Amanda.Lim

IF-Dazzler

Amanda.Lim

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Waiting... :DWink

EDIT

Well I hope Khushi realizes that Arnav is truly in love with her..
PRECAP!!!What do you mean by WILL Khushi survive????

Edited by Amanda.Lim - 21 November 2012 at 4:40am

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
ARNAV CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS...BUT KHUSHI CONSIDERS IT AS BET,POOR ARNAV.WHY PAYAL ND AKASH LAUGHING WHILE ARNAV SAYING ABT HIS FEELINGS???HOPE KHUSHI IS FINE.NICE UPDATE

Edited by silvia1999 - 21 November 2012 at 1:35am

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Waiting..:)

mishachwdhury

Goldie

mishachwdhury

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
res wala post

veryy interesting twist in the story...aww poor khushi and is khushi going to hav accident!!!
awesome update

Edited by mishachwdhury - 21 November 2012 at 1:07am

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
R
He confessed his love and thats why she asked him about bet... It was a plan from Payal and Akas... Why ? If you are goiingto marry my sister I can do the same... We will wait until it will clear by you..

Khushi well aware of her own feeling for him .. So hide n seek..

Brilliant update. Thanks for pm

Edited by riafna - 21 November 2012 at 3:36am

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Wow..amazing update..:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top