Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 122

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

[Picture Credit: Achu{arshy4ever}]

Chapter 24- The Confessions

Arnav's POV

"When were You planning to tell Me,Aunty?" Khushi's hoarse voice boomed across the pool making a shiver run through my spine.

DAMN. DAMN. DAMN.

Where was Khushi sitting all this while?

We all got up on our feet to witness Khushi standing near the stairs wrapped in her blanket.

"ARNAV!ARNAV!..." Payal's scream punctured the awkward silence We were standing in.

"ARNAV!!! Khushi is not there in her room.I searched everywhere..."Payal said entering the poolside followed by a sleepy Lavanya.

"Perfect Timing...Payal." I muttered under my breath indicating my wide eyes towards Khushi.

"Hawww..." Payal exclaimed while looking at Khushi with pitiful eyes.

"OK...So this was the catch.Every one in my life has been plotting against me and I am the one who has to take the brunt of it." Khushi said looking around at everyone.

"Khushi...I really meant to say everything to You...Baby." Ananya Aunty said while wrapping her hands around Khushi's shoulder.

"When,Aunty? The time when I would start hating almost everyone in my life?" Khushi said shrugging Aunty's hands.

"Khushi..Its not like that...I stopped Mom from telling You anything because I did not want to lose my Sister Again..." Aakash's voice was thick with emotion.

"What makes You think I am Your Sister? Your Father never accepted me as his own daughter!" Khushi said with a never seen before fire spitting from her eyes.

"Khushi..Even If Dad did not accept You...We are accepting You as our own Family member..."Aakash said almost on the verge of tears.

I cannot see my Best friend breakdown.

Never.

"Khushi...You have to forgive Aakash and Ananya Aunty...They are Your Family..They have done all this just to keep You safe from all the problems.Trust Me.!" I said while going forward to comfort her.

Khushi went a step behind making Me stop in my place.

She hung her face in deep thought and was quiet.

"I am very Sorry everybody..I am thoroughly shocked at the sudden turn of events and I need some time to come to common terms.I am requesting everyone to please leave me alone for some time." Khushi said looking around at everybody with tear filled eyes.

The sight shattered my heart from within.

All this nuisance has been created by my Father.

The Father, who has no time for his own Family.

Khushi's POV

I feel cheated.

I feel like someone has robbed me off my identity.

The poolside seemed so quiet and empty now just like it was before 'My Family' came and destroyed my 'hopes'.

All my past memories came rushing in front of me.

Ananya Aunty,Where is your Husband?
...My awkward question,the first time I had met Aunty.

He is dead...was Aunty's sad reply

Sweety...You will be safe here.I will come back for you as soon as everything is alright.ok?...My
Adopted Mom's parting words.

I am very pleased to have a daughter even though for a very short time...Aunty's word when She was showing me around.

No way..I am not leaving you here alone.We will wait for you...That's it.Final...Aakash's possessive behavior.

Why don't You tell her? She has a right to know about her parents.' ...Whose message was that?
Arnav? NK? Lavanya ? Payal?.

All these memories are hurting my heart again!

I think back on the conversation I heard from Ananya Aunty's mouth.

Ananya Aunty had been very strong.

She has tried giving me a normal life inspite of the denial of my own 'Father'.

I think I am over reacting.

I have to forget my past and move on.

I was so lost in thought that I did not hear the scraping of feet entering the poolside.

"Khushi..." Arnav's whisper made me turn my head towards him.

"I am sorry to enter Your personal space...But I think I can help You?" Arnav said while sitting next to me.

"Arnav...Please I want to be alone." I pleaded while wrapping my blanket tighter around myself.

"Khushi...You have to be strong...You have to trust people..." Arnav said while sitting next to me.

"My father did not want me..My Father did not love my mother...Why was I born then? Am I actually His Daughter? Who will answer these questions??" I questioned looking at the calm pool.

Arnav's POV

"My father did not want me..My Father did not love my mother...Why was I born then? Am I actually His Daughter? Who will answer these questions??" Khushi questioned while silent tears flowed down her soft cheeks.

I pulled her into a warm hug making Her feel comfortable.

"Kookie..Time will answer these questions for You...And now Will You listen to my story and forgive my emotional baggage?" I questioned while Khushi was calmly clutching on to my T-shirt.

"From When Did You start asking for my 'permission' to do anything?" Khushi said.

"Okay.Like I said, The other day...My father does not stay with us...He does not like staying with my Mom...Maybe because he never wanted to marry my Mom...I have to find this out...But I really need Your support in making my father realise that what He did was wrong...Will You give me support?" I said while bringing my hand forward.

"I am not sure..Arnie.I dont think I have the courage to do anything now.I just want everything to go back to normal.I want to first understand what actually is happening around me..." Khushi said while fresh tears started streaming down her face.

"Khushi..trust me...Everyone loves you with all their heart...There is no one here who does not love You...You will have to trust me on this one." I said.

"Even You?" Khushi questioned while leaving my T-shirt and looking directly in my eyes.

Whooosh...I can actually listen to the breeze running across my ears...

"Even me...I will never break your heart ever...Never.!" I said while locking her gaze in mine.

"Ok...Then tell me a secret which will never break my heart?" Khushi said.

Oh..No..What is coming up?

"What Khushi...Which secret are You talking about?" I questioned skeptically.

"Why did You bet with Aakash to make me fall in love with You??" Khushi said while making me shudder.

Oh No...This is Unbelievable.

Precap - Arnav-Khushi :Face off!

Next -Chapter 25- The Truth

Edited by morning_star - 21 November 2012 at 1:01am

The following 210 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlanaviabhichilliesvanesha230hhqvmalutysuganya91BlozamrdwsydHakim2185ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKDEEWANI94pamalovearshizunaishacanvasdreamzbluesobtisangeethbalaDuumpsGr8tymskasya123lilakumariacdancydreamertracy1191rupikasham24Inderpreetgmrignlineteangie_g82jankisoni86Keenaravini96swtsammaryk_09MySarunLoveRPaminakhannidhu18Kaval05rachanarockinocenceSilvergirlsrilathaskhusipraFairylights26KhuarvinluvwivARHIvoldemortsaad26047537MManitaarajalekshmicupcakezzo_Oraasrkkg1barunxoxoArhi_jia_Monayasarunaliciousshona231289bhuviiMahrin17478vrinda725TamaruBhavz21_ArShicoolnidhiAmy_Mcutiepie_ashhasheyipkndlover75kshubhangiDimz13rush007Asvatipriyamittalninaraj1spunk22Priya_0Reader_Hobbyizzy0502taani16pokemoniansarita_barunDivyahetAbdulloveIPKKNDxRosewoodxAneesahJabeenLil_Miss_Crazyzeediablablabla_mo7paayaalswat.gZineb-Arshiluvranjusr06fatima2603rrd29arnavbarunkajolkonna-Keerthi-smiley13lovespellLalaland222wildandsweetParamjithiuytlmsweetnonimemories_imchinnuvyassaavan_loverjeya0301rati123vidya.sanjay-eiya-MissNadiaanarshiOrion_Nimran78coolfloraTwilightHorizonRhysennplease6N0306---Sonia---ArHiLover-xIPKKNDkaur92magss24Mahi1219jazmeenAnvi2009smanekiholoipkknd-fanSamyxxilakiaroshaanswatim318jen_xtanviakinjalcp87Amanda.Limfleursmissmksaakhi01arshy4everkushigowdakamalapushpaIzabellaaaaYaSha0512smillitashi26Aisha1996nirmal1992sana11fffan123star_fan1Prasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvksikhni_saima4744xMidnightStarxsnoopy84Sona257ashred12angullgrl91debby_11sonia_92Amti4ucaskermeniranjana00bhaktiiiayshaomarzafiHot.Pink.Heels-Sunset-anjsGayuArnavBakiSuchi.RclarissajohnArjuhisisEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4uvaishiksgtinsel-Xpress--Mrinalini--CuteDarling-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ASR6262rkapoor1382silvia1999Angel13jas0308alipie.seeta_naipsnoclapspleasepup03Preet.KcParud_ForeverIPK..Jennyvandana.sagarNichussmishti_17chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
res

SURPRISE  SURPRISE SURPRISE...

yupiess i m firs after sssooo mmmaaannnyyy updates... it feels like ages to me ...

unres..

Ohk so that was a lot to digest ... 
 lgta hai now my stomach will get upset ...  

i guess mujhe voh shock wali image yha lagani chahiye thi ...
i missed so much ... 

KHUSHI IS AKASH's STEP SISTER...  

ARNAV'S FATHER IS BEHIND ALL THIS??    

i such a dramatic way khuhsi came to know about it ... 

she must be shattered .. poor girl she first her family betrayed her and now arnie.. i mean she still cant forget about the bet ... can she ? 

will she blame arnie for this ??? 

and arnav's father ?? he felt then but now he is back .. was he gone because he was guilty ... does arnav's mother know about it ??? 

oh god i hardly know how to react ...i feel jese mujhpe 2440 volt ki bijli gir gayi ho ... 

and the precap .. OMG ab kya hoga .. what will arnav say... know he know he love her but will she believe ???? 

i hpe every thing get well soon ... 

Edited by arshioholic - 20 November 2012 at 1:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lilakumariacloca-Keerthi-arnavbarun..MorningStar..newmoon2011-Xpress-Nichuss

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE...WAITING FOR THEIR FACE OFF.

Edited by silvia1999 - 20 November 2012 at 12:53am

paayaal

Goldie

paayaal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
res

Unres...

OMG pooor Khushi...I so feel her pain...everybody knew but her...how aweful for her...

Did A just said tht he loved K!!!!

Cant wait for their face off!!!!

Edited by paayaal - 20 November 2012 at 6:36am

tanvia

IF-Dazzler

tanvia

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
It ws awesome...waiting. fr next part..do update soon...nd conversation was awesome

Edited by tanvia - 20 November 2012 at 12:43am

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Waiting fr ur update dear..:)

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Great update..:) can't wait fr their face off..:)

arshy4ever

IF-Dazzler

arshy4ever

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Miss Cliffhanger...I want an update ASAP... D'oh

OMG... KHUSHI's questions were heart wrenching...Cry

GREAT UPDATE SABAH... KEEP ROCKING...Clap

Edited by arshy4ever - 20 November 2012 at 1:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top