Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 122

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hey,
This Update is for the Sister duo- arnavbarun and chinnuvyas...Because their Sibling Love is too adorable.

So...Enjoy the Siblings-Packed Update...Embarrassed

Chapter 22- The Siblings

Khushi's POV

Payal is upset.

That is like saying the world is square.

I have to go and see that my best friend is okay.

I head over to the parking lot to see an unusual sight.

Arnav hugging Payal while Payal was crying on his shoulder!

Am I hallucinating?

This brother-sister duo can't breathe in the same air as the other and now this?

I feel that I am invading their personal moment so I turn to go back when I come face to face with Aakash.

"Khushi...What happened?" Aakash said looking at me with a serious face.

"Umm..Nothing.Just came to see why Payal was upset.But now I think She is fine." I said while looking at the brother-sister duo walking towards us.

"You sure? Everything was alright between You and Arnav yesterday?" Aakash questioned looking directly at me.

"Yeah.We are being civi-" I started but was distracted by Arnav & Payal's presence.

"Hey...Payal." I said softly to a very red-eyed Payal and an equally pained Arnav.

In response,Payal flung her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

I could see Arnav give Aakash a stiff nod.

Something is really happening here.

Arnav's POV

I could see a very confused Khushi comforting Payal.

I gave a nod to Aakash.

"Payal...I think We are creating a scene here.Don't You think We should go and sit in the Cafe?" Aakash said.

"No...Aakash.We won't go in the Cafe..Payal and Me are going to sit in the Car till Payal does not calm down." Khushi said calmly comforting Payal's shoulders and taking her towards the car.

"I just hope Payal does not tell Khushi anything." Aakash said stiffly watching the duo walk towards the car.

"Excuse Me...When were You planning to tell me everything?" I grunted making Aakash realise the extent to which the problem has spread.

"Dude...Listen.Its a long story and We should definitely talk at home.Yes..I know I should have told You everything but.." Aakash faltered.

"...But What?" I urged.

"But I think This situation is better explained by Mom..." Aakash completed.

"Ananya Aunty also knows...What the hell is happening here?? I feel there is a BIG problem stewing somewhere...But I am warning You...If Khushi gets hurt in anyway I will not leave You guys.." I warned.

"What do You mean...Khushi will get hurt? She is my sister...I will never let anyone hurt her.She is my family and I am not going to lose her for the second time." Aakash's eyes had moisture welling up.

Oh..God...Definitely the Sun has risen from the wrong side today.

Khushi's POV

"Payal...Won't You share your burden with me...Did Aakash tell You something? Arnav? NK? Lavanya?" I questioned giving her options while We were settled in the car.

"Khushi...Its just nothing.I was missing my parents so I could not control my tears...That's why I am upset." Payal's voice was thick with emotions.

Is Payal telling the truth?

Why do I feel there is something else to this matter?

"OK..Fine.I won't bother You. " I said while comforting Payal.

"Khushi...Promise Me something...?" Payal said offering her hand to me.

"What?" I said while clasping her hand tightly.

"That in any case of problems that ever come in our lives -be it any fiasco or storm- You will never doubt our friendship..And You will never leave me?" Payal said keeping her second hand on mine.

"What is wrong Payal..?? Ok Fine.I promise." I said while placing my second hand on Payal's hand.

"OK...Cool.Lets Go...I am hungry now.." Payal said wiping her tears and  suddenly hopping down from the car,bouncing towards where Arnav & Aakash were standing.

Weird..!

Definitely Weird..!

"Okay..Then.Everything Alright? " Aakash said putting his hand around my shoulder.

"Yes...Payal is totally fine now." I said gratefully while looking at Payal who gave a hasty shrug to Arnav.

Now What is brewing up between them?

"I think We should go and have breakfast...then leave for our respective 'Homes'.." Arnav declared.

"Yeah...Come On." Aakash said leading me towards the Cafe.

When We entered the Cafe...We were greeted by a shocking sight.

Lavanya & NK having a fist-fight !?!

There was a collection of gasps from the mouths of the four of us.

Gasp of shock and  disbelief- Arnav.

Gasps of embarrassment- Me,Payal & Aakash.

"What are You guys doing??" Aakash said indicating with his wide eyes towards Arnav.

"I am having a fist-fight with my Sister...Why,What's wrong?" NK said shrugging his shoulders and continuing his fight with Lavanya.

Arnav's POV

Lavanya is NK's sister??

Someone Please whack my head...

"You are His sister???" I questioned Lavanya directly.

"Yeah...Arnav.You did not know? Khushi never told You.?" Lavanya said shrugging her shoulders.

I turned towards Khushi who had face-palmed herself.

"Khushi...You never told me that NK and Lavanya are siblings?" I questioned a visibly red Khushi.

"Ummm...You never asked me.." Khushi said defensively while glancing at Aakash & Payal who had suddenly taken interest in the salt and pepper shakers.

"Aakash..You traitor...And Payal..My wicked Sister..You all have been like teaming against me or what?" Arnav hollered.

"Calm down Arnav...Is it necessary to tell You everything?" Lavanya said getting up from her seat.

"Of course...Being your boyfriend I have the right to know about Your life right?" I questioned Lavanya while smirking at Khushi.

What am I doing?

Khushi is in so much pain already & She still does not know the storm that is brewing for her somewhere.

And here I am making her jealous for a stupid bet?

Nah...I am calling off this bet...

That's it...

The minute I catch Aakash alone today...

This Bet is totally off...!

Khushi's POV

Oooh...the 'Boyfriend' part in Arnav has finally woken up from deep slumber.

But Arnie Baby...

This Bet is a War..

Which I will win.

The next strike will be where You will hurt the most..!

Precap- The Puzzle starts falling into place.

Next-Chapter 23- The Puzzle

Edited by morning_star - 19 November 2012 at 1:47am

The following 181 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlanaviabhiShini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230hhqvsuganya91BlozamrdwsydmalinimHakim2185jesniloash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKmdm2013pamalovearshizunaishabluesobtiDuumpsdancydreamerGr8tymskasya123sangeethbala.jalmrignsham24lineteKhuarvinluvwivARHImaryk_09nidhu18inocenceKeenaravini96voldemortsaad2604Fairylights26Manitaaaanchal11bluewater07rajalekshmicoolnidhiKavita1000Mahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheyshona231289bhuviikhushiiXOXOasrkkg1cupcakezzo_Orabarunxoxoninaraj1vrinda725kshubhangiAsvatiDimz13Ashgspunk22rush007Reader_HobbypokemonianSirenMitraAneesahJabeenxRosewoodxizzy0502taani16Divyahetsarita_barunMyAnastasia18anjusr06Zineb-Arshiluvrblablabla_mo7paayaalrrd29zeediawildandsweetfatima2603arnavbarunShweta1691vidya.sanjay-eiya-chinnuvyassaavan_loverjeya0301rati123sweetnonispsharmilakajolkonnalovespellanarshiOrion_Nsmiley13imran78gom3090hiuytlmcoolfloraArHiLover-x---Sonia---Rhysennarunsunita_gmplease6N0306jazmeenAnvi2009smanhira2050IPKKNDkaur92magss24ekiholoipkknd-fanSamyxxfleurskushigowdakamalapushpa..Sruthi..swatim318Amanda.LimtanviaberdineAisha1996smillimissmksaakhi01arshy4evertashi26YaSha0512Izabellaaaasana11phillips_2909chandana.sdivvkxMidnightStarxsnoopy84riafnasaima4744fffan123star_fan1caskersonia_92angullgrl91debby_11Prasaifrenzyymeniranjana00newmoon2011ayshaomaranjsAmti4uzafiHot.Pink.HeelsGayuArnavLyssaPieSuchi.RclarissajohnAngel13flowers4u-CuteDarling-tinsel-Xpress--afsha-Baki-Mrinalini-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..jas0308seeta_naipsDee_Jrkapoor1382ASR6262noclapspleasePreet.KcParud_ForeverIPK..Jennypup03Nichussmishti_17chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread III (Page 19)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sruthi..

IF-Dazzler

..Sruthi..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
sorry for the late comment but had some work dearie .

comming to the update it was a great part dear will waiting for the next part

Theepthidevi

Theepthidevi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update. Loved akash dialogue sayin that he will protect his sister. Omg nk and lavanya are brother n sister. Wat a twist. Want to see the puzzle getting solved.

Edited by Theepthidevi - 18 November 2012 at 4:27am

nirmal1992

IF-Rockerz

nirmal1992

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Awesome part...aakash is really sweet...I m again falling in love with this cute siblings...

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
awesome part!!

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I am touched Monkey Icons...thanks for dedicating this update to us!!!

Love you dear!!!!Monkey Winks

The update was yet again shocking...I thought Nk was dating Lavanya
But they are siblings and its kind of hard to believeMonkey Icons

So who is NK dating???
And why would Aakash bet about his sister???
to add to the confusion we even know about something which others are unaware of

But I am happy arnav wants the bet off...but Khushi won't back down now

So many twists!!! And Initially I thought it would be a simple tale...I hope from the next update we start getting the answers...

You are an extremely talented writer my dear...inspite of so many twists and complicated relations you never allowed the story to turn into a melodramatic tale!!

HATS OFF TO YOUIcon Monkey Yoyo

Edited by arnavbarun - 18 November 2012 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

blablabla_mo7

Goldie

blablabla_mo7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Nice! All the characters are somehow related. Very intriguing.

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awesome! now it would really be war!
plz updte asapBig smile

CheersWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top