Rival Site -- Suspense in DABH

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Rival Site

In the upcoming Diwali sequence, Ankur will pay a visit to Sandhya's place.
There will come a twist in the tale with Ankur hiding some bitter facts from Sandhya. The suspense will get revealed in the coming episodes which will come as a shocker for the entire family. 
Thank you for sharing. I think his unemployment may come to light. He losing his job in US due to recession. Maybe he hasn't paid Daisa's rent. and she points it out.. I  do not want him to get a job. He is educated. He can help Suraj in business expansion. He is in the repentance mode. He will not cheat Suraj now. Suraj's brothers however are not trust worthy and will not hesitate to cheat. He can really manage the logistics well and that is why maybe they have kept him unemployed till now. He may become Suraj's right hand man. He is the only one who can keep our Diya aur Bati together and in this I am selfish. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.
Ankur has lost his job and I think that Rathis will come to know this
Must be that he has lost everything..!!
thanks for sharing

Just read the whole article from the rival site...it seems Sandya will not show interest in joining the night college as predicted 😔

wonder how the rival site gets this spoiler when the actors (Anas) themselves are not sure about the upcoming sequence 😕
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
tfs...oh its ankur's job...😲
so ankur's unemployment will be revealed..
suraj will be ready to lend money.. but bhabho will restrict saying chavi's wedding expense.. mena will get scared n play some drama...