taarey os- i am always with you

Posted: 11 years ago
guys actully i am getting bore because in whole week no taarey scene and taarey mu are their  so i write this os i wish cv's jaldi se taarey love story start kare ok no more bak bak here i go...

after cantine fight rey in fire exit then taani come their and sit beside rey put her hand on his shoulder and said

t- rey aap thik toh hai na????

rey didn't answer her and hug her tightly and said

r- taani mai kya sach mai itna bura hu and starts crying

taani still in shocked but come in sense after hearing rey's word and hug him back

t- nahi rey aap bilkul bure nahi aap bahot acche hai''

rey feel relief in taani's arm'' after 15 min they broke hug and in embraced

taarey(ek sath)- sorry

both look at eachother and laugh

r- thanks taani

t- why??????

r- aaj jab sab mere against hai tab tum mere sath ho''

t- rey I am always with you

r- thanks taani

t- ab kisliye

r-for understanding me

t- I know rey jab koi bina baat k aapko blame karta hai toh kaisa lagta hai or aapke friends bhi aapka sath nahi dete toh aap bhid mai sabke sath hokar bhi akela feel karte hai (with sad expression)

rey remembered all memory when he scold tani for no reason

r-sorry taani

t- why???

r- aaj mujhe pata laga jab mai tumhe bina baat k blame karta tha toh tumhe kaisa lagta hoga I am really sorry

t- plz rey aap sorry mat boliye aapka sorry mujhe sirf or taklif hi dega ''..

look look hawa hawa

r- I want to say you something

t- kya

r- taani tumne uss din mujhse ek sawal pucha tha ki mai tumse hamesha alag behave kyo karta hu us waqt mere pass ua sawal ka koi jawab nahi tha par aaj mere pass uss sawal ka jawab hai or tumhare har swawal ka bhi'''.

T ' kya rey??????

R- because I love you taani

Taani in shocked don't know how to react suddenly she feel someone hug her and he is none other than he is rey

r- taani I really love you nahi dekh sakta mai tumhe kisi or k sath nahi dekh sakta kit um mere against ho but I really love you from bottom of my heart'.

Taani hug him back and say

t- I love you too rey I always love you

rey now dam happy and hug her more tightly after some time they broke hug '.. now rey come closer to her lips and in no time he kiss her first taani didn't respond but she respond back with same passion they broke kiss because sort of breath'.

r- tumhara bhai sahi kehta hai jo hota hai aache k liye hota hai

t- what do you mean rey???

r- arre my cutely weired taani dekho agar meri ladai nahi hoto toh mai yaha nahi aata agar mai yaha nahi aata to tum mujhe console kare nahi aati agar tum mujhe console karne nahi aati to hume aapne pyar (taani raises her eye brow ) I mean mujhe mujhe aapne pyar ka kaise ehsas hota so swayam baba ki jai

both laugh

r- but taani hum sawayam ko kaise bataenge I mean vo pehle se hi mujh par shak karta hai or ab toh

suddenly taani pecks his lips

r- ye kisliye?????

t- rey aap bhi na aap bhai ki chinta mat karo I will handle him ''.aap mere sath hai toh mai kisi ka bhi samna kar sakti hu''

r- I am always with you'..

both hug each other and moving towards the cantin with hand in hand

I hope guys you like it ''''.

Edited by taareylove - 11 years ago
short, sweet, cute...

i know confession is miles away but plz someone lock these two in the fire escape for two or three days... everything will be alright..
its too cute Yashi πŸ˜›
loved it πŸ€—
update soon😳
Aww this was awesome I wish this happen in D3 atleast the consoling part cause first they will torture us Taareyians and then give us confession. Plz continue to write more fab OS we really needed them
wow short nd sweet,,,,,,,,luvd it dea...! !πŸ˜ƒ
it was cute 
n think if dis happen thn 
is will be thr 1st kiss 
hope dis happen 
i know dis will not happen but thn 
also v can hope naaa
yashi its awsum!!luvd it update karo yaar jaldi
Originally posted by meghasingh

short, sweet, cute...

i know confession is miles away but plz someone lock these two in the fire escape for two or three days... everything will be alright..

πŸ˜† i agreeπŸ˜‰
awwe!!! wow so cute this os was
taarey confession was really cute n i expect the same from cv's too dear!
thanks for the pm!!!!!!!😊