Fan Fictions

IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 63

devilindisguise

IF-Rockerz

devilindisguise

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Dat was cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* (Page 54)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarun23

sarun23

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
wowww

EXPELLIARMUS

amaypranay

IF-Dazzler

amaypranay

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Looking forward to reading this one...

EXPELLIARMUS

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I am damn late to read this .. i thought i read it ..

it was such a twist for me ... first i thought Khushi .. never thought it could be arshi's daughter.. mind blowing ..

and the earlier Arshi chapters was just EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

really awesome FF..

EXPELLIARMUS

LooneyLuna

IF-Dazzler

LooneyLuna

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiteat

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

I really have no words.

Reading your comments on every chapter was like writing LLATW all over again, and I really hope you know how much I have enjoyed this ride!

Thank you. That's all I'm going to say for now.

I am holding you to your "for now" :) 

And So the for now came through..! Wonderfully if I may add. 

EXPELLIARMUS

kclovearshi

IF-Rockerz

kclovearshi

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Wow Juhiji, this FF was the closest to what we dreamed and wanted from the show. In Epilogue part 1, I amost thought Arnav was no more was getting upset and sad but you didn't let that happen and made Arnav, Khushi grow old together, that was beautiful.

It was brilliant how you twisted Shyam's hakikat around and made it a plan by Naniji. I wish the CV's had your brain, we would have had a lovely show untill the end..sigh..

I absolutely loved reading your ff. Now onto reading your other works Smile

EXPELLIARMUS

Eccentrica

IF-Sizzlerz

Eccentrica

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I think this comment has to be in two parts...one for the actual story and other for the Epilogue. so here goes:

The actual SS turned into FF:
Even after reading this FF after many months of posting this and also after many months after the show has ended, I still felt immense pleasure upon reading this FF. It was surely a treat to go through the journey of Arnav and Khushi falling in love as also the various rituals that you depicted in your own style; the private celebration as well.

Even the suspense about Anjali being the third person along with Nani and Shyam was well woven into the story. You said you wanted to see if a story could be narrated without a villain...through this one you rightly did so.Clap

Even the part about Khushi not being able to conceive initially was so well written that it was difficult to not feel the pain and affliction of the couple. Kudos to you for bringing out the heartbreak so well!Smile

Now for the epilogue:
They don't call you the queen of cliffhangers for no reason. I had so prepared myself for you to reveal that arnav was no more...although there was a part in me...a small optimistic part which repeatedly told me ke Juhi is not going to make her readers suffer...And it felt to good to know that our fears were futile...loved the twist in the form of Kashish and Viraf...as also the small yet extremely engrossing content which introduced us to Aarav.Big smile

I also second readers' views of continuing the epilogue into a SSThumbs Up

EXPELLIARMUS

simi58

IF-Dazzler

simi58

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I am an absolute idiot..i had read this story in one go and when i finished reading it, it was 6 am in the morning so i thought i'd comment nexty morning and i had forgotten to comment..Silly
well i think this sums up all.. ur ff kept me up all nyt. I just loved everyone here..
starting from shyam coz i never cud hv imagined him as working in nanis orders just to make arshi happpen.. wah wah..Clap and here Arnav did  had his ASRish  brains..and of crs the naughtiness..Embarrassed
khushi was a princess but she denied tht name just coz she cud b with asr. throwing out all the aukad talk out of the windowBig smile oh how  i hated them in the shw..
arshi was just hayeee worrthy.. their growing relationship throughout the ff...Day Dreaming
thn we had this perfect wedding with all the vees..Thumbs Up
the cherry on the top were kashish , viraf, arav and the new grl in hs life..

EXPELLIARMUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top