Fan Fictions

IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* - Page 5

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey am glad that anji has the traits of being a raizada right
at least some where she was the manipulating the whole set up instead of only arnie right
about time someone showed her as a strong woman capable of making things happen after all she is her chotte's elder sister right
awww that was so sweet getting her to relax in the bath wow aint he just adorable
and what was that in the office i miss those days when they kept challenging each other
thats what made them so prefect for one another as they kept teasing challenging the other god knows why they took that out of arhi but you got it back thank god
and their HM was special but why did he say about not being there are ya trying to say something
she is pregnant already wow that was quick wasnt it
wow i am sad this will soon be all over but one good thing is after you are done with it am gonna copy it and put it in my kindle for me to read it again and again
cheers for pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations for new thread...
ohh its anji...finally everyone gone to live their own life...
so what this confirmation is about...her new company or her pregnancy????

thanks for pm  and update :)
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awhhh congrats on the new thread :D so happy this ff has come sooo far and had miles to go ahead :) 

The Uodate, I loved reading this Uodate :) glad it was revealed it was anjali that was involved in their plan hahahahha, and then when khushi was really tired but didn't want to tell arnav and arnav takes her int I their bathroom and its a bathtub with ros petals, just sounds so peaceful and he put her in and when he's about to join her and she's like I thought...and he like don't worry hahahah loved howhe was like tell me how you feel and he don't want her feeling forced for anything, so cute love the couple :) I loved it when arnav was like no one can force you to do what you don't want it regarding taking the bangles and he was like unless I force you hahaha so funny :) and then when khushi was so restless that arnav hadn't picked her up yet so she leaves for his office lol, so cute and he's like shush as he's on the Bluetooth and she can't say or moan so she reciprocates lol! S funny loved the mrs Raizada. Mr Raizada it was awesome :) loved reading it :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amaizing part, just loved it:)

waiting 4 next part:)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new thread..

Why is he talking abt he not being with her?? πŸ€” πŸ˜’ And is she pregnant?? Or is it something to do with her business venture.. Im confused..πŸ˜†

mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi there!
congrats for the new thread!
caught up with all the updates you are unbelievable , they are awesome...
the way you wrote the sangeet and shadhi the revelations in btw their romance his way of making a new memory for every thing was too good.
how he traded his pagri with her night wear superb.
their short honeymoon before reception was hot sexy and sweet i never read something like this before it was brilliant...
last update was equally great i feel bad that the story is ending but its awesome...i got confused ,i got scared ,it got me into thinking many a things but i guess i have to wait for the next update to disclose the suspense and tension...will look forward to read more from you...

oceanssea thumbnail
πŸ₯³

CONGRATS  for the 2nd thread!

oceanssea thumbnail
Loved the update.

Their honeymoon was very,very romantic.But why did he get so
serious during their visit to Eiffel tower?...

And loved the office scene.But Vimla Maasi must have been
disappointed as Arnav didn't come to Gupta house.But her lose is
readers's gainπŸ˜†

Thanks for another great update!
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice...dont rush it please!!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all let me congratulate you for the new thread.
The update was awesome. I'm already feeling sad that you gonna end the story. I've been enjoying this FF so much! I really wish if you would update a chapter just about their honey moon. Coz you are amazing writing passionate romance. 
I loved your smart Anjali more than the dumb Anjali in the show.
So Khushi is pregnant! I wish if you would continue the story showing Khushi's antics during her pregnancy and how Arnav take care of his lady love!

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago