Fan Fictions

IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

Maddy1270

IF-Dazzler

Maddy1270

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
congrats on thread 2... love the passion games the two play and the way they can neither stay away from each other nor keep their hands off each other... hope you have a happy ending planned for these two lovebirds, because those words on the Eiffel Tower by arnav are giving me the jitters! thank god my suspicion that it was anjali involved with nani and shyam in their machinations turned out to be true... loved how the sibling relationship evolved... now there is a new phase in arnav's and khushi's lives... eager for the concluding part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_for_serial

Goldie

love_for_serial

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the second thread!
Loved the update as always!
But the best for me was comparing butter naans and Pizzas.
And Europe honeymoon is always romantic! Skiing, Long walks, Eiffel Tower, Gondola rides...the list goes on!

EXPELLIARMUS

claireDD

IF-Dazzler

claireDD

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
about  office romance..well two can play the game..
and poor vimla masi..why does it have to be her to get an almost coronary failure witnessing every public show of  affection??
ah i guessed right about anjali...great that she's not the pathetic pea sized brained poojali in the serial...
what a honeymoon juhi ...awesome!!! and butter naans over pizza ...!!like seriously??
is khushi a preggy already??? or is it another surprise for us??or is it too early to guess??

EXPELLIARMUS

claireDD

IF-Dazzler

claireDD

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ps-congrats on the new thread !!!

EXPELLIARMUS

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on new threadStar
I love anjali here...She is really a strong womenSmile
Then followed by the kiss...Vimla Maasi reminds me of Kantaben of Kal ho na ho LOL... Really if only the ffs had a visual effect...though it has in mind only...Tongue
Fantastic update...the office romance then the honey moon...excellently carved part...Wink
Is she pregnant?? Wink...Waiting for the next part
Thanks for the pm...just loved the partEmbarrassed

EXPELLIARMUS

anuv123

anuv123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I like the whole concept of leaving the newly weds alone...but at the same time...i was also feeling bad that everybody is leaving...mamiji..NK...anjali...shyam...nani...Dont you think it will get boring for the couple...and fun is always with family right...

And why was anjali and arnav's talk so mechanical..as if they are strangers saying good bye to each other...i mean when siblings who are so close...so dear to each other...are starting a new life...so i wanted some intensity in their convo...hmmm this might have happened because of your time constraint so i don't blame you...even in this short time you have written a beautiful story...

Why do i feel that you are just laying a trap and trying to make us believe that khushi is pregnant...I think they are not talking about a baby...

Please update soonSmile

EXPELLIARMUS

kvarsha

IF-Rockerz

kvarsha

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Nice update. . Congos for new thread . . Thnx 4 pm ;)

EXPELLIARMUS

EXPELLIARMUS

IF-Rockerz

EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuv123

I like the whole concept of leaving the newly weds alone...but at the same time...i was also feeling bad that everybody is leaving...mamiji..NK...anjali...shyam...nani...Dont you think it will get boring for the couple...and fun is always with family right...

And why was anjali and arnav's talk so mechanical..as if they are strangers saying good bye to each other...i mean when siblings who are so close...so dear to each other...are starting a new life...so i wanted some intensity in their convo...hmmm this might have happened because of your time constraint so i don't blame you...even in this short time you have written a beautiful story...

Why do i feel that you are just laying a trap and trying to make us believe that khushi is pregnant...I think they are not talking about a baby...

Please update soonSmile

Thank you for your honesty!
About the first part of your comment, I can only say wait, and watch.
I still have two chapters coming up.
The second part, about Anjali and Arnav, the detachment in their talk was deliberate on my part. Arnav has learned that she lied to him, and he cannot fully trust her now. Whereas Anjali is now aware that he knows about her manipulation, and also that his priorities have changed. 
Theses revelations have changed the equation between them, and they cannot ever go back to their earlier relationship.
 I wanted to show that there is a certain distance between them now. They are still there whenever the other needs them, but the emotional dependence is no longer there.
Does that make sense now? Maybe I should have portrayed that change in a better way..
But thanks for letting me know what you thought!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuv123nonasi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top