Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPK FF:Love,Lies and Two Weddings?TH2 *COMPLETED* (Page 23)

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
my eyes are filled with tears of joy..
juhi thanks a ton for giving me a dream IPK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
The last chapter brought tears into my eyes... Juhi I think I am going to remember this FF forever... It was a beautiful happy ending... The last three chapters were amazing, u r amazing... Thank u for this beautiful story Juhi...You rocks!!!.

Edited by shamzygirl - 20 November 2012 at 2:54am

EXPELLIARMUS

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Clap Wow!!! What a ending, loved it...thank you soo much for writing this dream version of IpKknd...if ever released in a DVD, I would be first in line to buy it.all the best for future works...

Edited by Soloperson - 20 November 2012 at 6:46am

EXPELLIARMUS

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hi juhi ...

1st of all let me apologize for not reading ur ff and thus for not commenting before ...
was stuck with uni .. as it was the final yr and had too much stuff to do ..
thus decided to stay away from IF  as well as IPKKND for as possible ..

guess wht the first thing i started doing after finishing uni ...
pasted ur ff in a word doc and transferred it to my phone so i could read it while traveling as well ... and finally after 2 days i have manged to complete reading the entire thing ..

and to say that the story is a hit would be an understatement ... it is simple perfect to the tiniest dot ..

luv the entire story .. perfect plot .. magnificent flow of scenes .. the emotions .. are mind blowing .. the way that the story revolves around arhi .. perfecto .. it was heart warming .. the emotions in each scene .. specially those of arnav have been explained perfectly ... the redemption that we all yearned for is finally satisfied with ur plot ..

all the loop holes have been closed .. every single one tht i can think of ...
i have words to thanx u for giving such a wonderful gift tht could be cherished ... sad that we couldn't witness this on the screen but more than glad tht could at least read such a master piece ... 

it was so wonderful to witness the way their relationship bloomed form the first moment to the end ..
luved the heart to heart talks btwn the couple ...

and finally .. u made me cry at the end of chap 24 .. i was having a heart attack .. i actually cried ... i cannt beileve it ... i truly thought while reading the next bit tht she was going to marry another man .. but had a tiny hope tht it is the last chap and thus u wont ruin it ... tht was the only thing tht made me keep my sanity in tact ...

so wht as i to say ...

it was the best piece i have read .. different from ur original style .. but got to say girl u have talent .. if anyone believed tht u could only stick to ur original style beileve me .. they might have eaten their on words .. lol

luved it ...
there is nothing tht i can say justify the extend to which it moved me .. but let me promise u this .. ur version of arhi will always be in my heart .. .

thanx again for the most memorable gift ...

-- badra

EXPELLIARMUS

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Started with  Her falling in to his arms and Ended with Her remaining in his arms forever.
What a beautiful story you have made out of it. Seriously i have read many brilliant pieces on ARHI but this one is quite different and amazing. I loved your interpretation on ARHI on IPK and on each character. 
When everyone thought after mrh everything is good , you again showed there could be situations goes wrong. And when everyone thought Khusi n Arnav will suffer more , you proved that indeed they had come a long way to understand own's mistake and other happiness. I loved it when after the fight , after Arnav telling Khusi to leave , he actually went for her and she was coming back to him. Just like old time.
Loved this one. Hug
Do tell me if you write something new ...

EXPELLIARMUS

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
So now I have completed this FF..
You wrote amazingly. It's a brilliant piece of work.
Their instances, memories, Arnav correcting his mistakes. It was all so beautifully presented.
The terrace scene with Shyam was hilarious.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 I wish to see it on-screen. 
I loved this story because it showed the basic essence and well we actually have a smart ASR here who can't be fooled by people so easily.Wink
The love-making scenes beautiful, their romance heart-touching. suspense at the end of chapter-24 made me wonder if you too are trying to rope in a new man in Khushi's life. Confused That thought crossed my mind only briefly because I knew whatever happen to the show now, fans can never do that to Arnav-KhushiHeartHeartHeartHeart
Kudos for this awesome story. Do write more. I would like to read more of your works.Clap

EXPELLIARMUS

LIKEDMG IF-Rockerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Juhi..u r in wrong profession..wonderful FF..I read it again and again...I love ur writing...Smile

EXPELLIARMUS

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Omg m so mad i read it all and when it has finally got over..but m so glad i read this.i love u for writing this.its so so so far better than ipk and still retains the original essense that the show once held! So beautiful! + m head over heels in love with the potrayal of dates,courtship,marriage ceremonies in this one! :)

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top