Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
A very beautiful super dooper ff
Bery beautifully written it took me 3 days to finish but glad that got the link from rasgulla thx dear
And thankyou for beautiful ff
lazyleaves thumbnail
Finally catching up on the epilogue :P
lazyleaves thumbnail
Sorry sorry sorry, one million sorry for the late comment. But der aaye durust aaye right?

Juhi ji, I was reading something written by you for the first time. I had come across this one quite often and I thought you being a Chikni Chameli, it would be a tp FF. But how wrong was I? When Saiyu told me 'Choti read Love, Lies and Two Weddings', I just had to read it then.

I started reading it some time back and I read up to 25th chapter and then didn't get the time to read the epilogue. In a way I am glad I didn't. Before I start about the story let me tell you that I was pleasantly surprised that this being your first FF, you have hardly made any typos. I am very finicky about typos in my work and I know how many times I have to read my works to avoid any typos and I still find them :(

But with this story, the whole of 25 chapters + 2 + 3 epilogue, there were hardly any typos. So kudos to that
👏

Now I will come to the story (By now you have realised that I speak a lot
😆 )

This story had everything that I wanted to be shown in the story. Every single thing and may be more :D Firstly, I love those stories which have Shyam as a good guy (Somehow I can't get his goody son-in-law image from my head of the initial days of IPK) The story started from where the show started going downhill. Nani and Shyam's interaction in the start was awesome and I liked it that the bride and groom in question knew about it.

Later came the best part of the FF. The redemption. You made him do every wrong in to a right. It wasn't rushed...It was perfectly paced...At certain points I would sit and think 'O yes this could have happened. That could have happened' and then I thought 'Yeah it could only happen in FFs now'

You had a logical reason for everything. A rational explanation for every action. An understanding behind every decision.

And the second best part about this story was - the surprises. I as a reader (and as I person) hate it when I can't guess some thing right and you made me do that often :( I would guess the North Pole and you would come up with Antarctica :( and that is a great achievement in itself.

Now the best part was - their telephonic conversation every night. You made Arnav make bolder statements as they took one extra step in the relationship. Never too less. Never too much. Just perfect. The right thing at the right time.

And the bestest part of the FF? Your Arnav and Khushi were in character ALWAYS!!! Never did I feel that 'Hey! Khushi will never do that. Arnav will never do that!'

Their true essence was maintained. The IPK essence was maintained.

And now comes the bestestest part of the FF - THE Epilogue. Yes it was THE epilogue. It is the best epilogue I have ever read on ArHi (I have read too many FFs :D )

As I read the first part, I was think Oh no what has happened to Arnav. Khushi can't be with someone else. No No No. But I had faith in you. i had faith in what you had said at the very first page of this FF - it is going to be all ArHi. So I continued and I am glad that I did :D

By the second part I was sure that okay this one is not Khushi but this one is Anjali. But no, you surprised us again. It turned out to be ArHi's grown up daughter! I loved the chemistry between Viraf and Kashish! Man smoking hot!!!!

The history was repeating itself in two different parts of the world and not surprisingly both Raizada and Gupta blood was involved :D

Can you get a part 4 of the epilogue probably? Pretty please 😃

Juhi ji you are  a ⭐️ and this FF was ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful piece of writing with us. Thank you for letting me have an ending for my ArHi which the satellite one never provided 🤗
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello! I just finished reading this story & I must say I simply loved your version far more than the show's events. This is such a fun & delightfully engrossing tale. You did a wonderful job in writing this FF, I really had a blast reading this.

Thank god the story was complete when I read it. With all the cliffhangers, twists and turns, I think I would have been dying of suspense waiting for the next chapter. You truly are a superb writer and I seriously adore your works.

PS:  I absolutely loved Kashish's & Viraf's story as well in the epilogues. If you ever decide to start a SS on them someday, I would love to be one of the readers. Thank you for this lovely story. :)

robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ff
Read it all in ago
You are a great writer and protray emotions so well
Loved reading it to bits
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
unbelievable story. god, o just couldn't atop myself from completing it in one gp, stayed up the whole night to read the whole of it altogether, good lord. I am obsessed with you now I think. your writing is different, the concepts and situations are everything I've ever wanted. its like being in dreamland literally ;)

love
sonia
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Juhi . I just cam eacross this FF and have read all the parts of Thread 1 . I must say its a wonderful FF and I have enjoyed reading every bit of it.

ace13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved loved loved it...
infact i think i was more thrilled and excited reading the epilogue😉
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is simply awesome. I do not have words for ur writing! All I want to say is I enjoyed each and every chap to the fullest and have read it all in one go. Thnks for such a wonderful story!
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have enjoyed reading this FF . One of th emost beautifully written stories.

I have love deach and every chapter right till the epilogues.
Brilliant piece of writing