Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You terribly brilliant writer!!!!

i started reading this FF thinking that it would be a bit amateur, but honestly it was anything but!!!

i wanted to read the whole thing before i commented and now i'm feeling bad that i'm commenting only because this means its over!!! 😭

you made me fall in love with Arnav and Khushi even weeks after their story has ended. even though your FF had no evil characters, the bond between Arnav and Khushi is enough to give this FF all the masala and drama it needs!!

thank you for closing the loops on all the characters in the show, thank you for finally giving Arshi their own kids and creating magical stories even for them!!

like i said, you are terribly brilliant and a close second favourite of mine. the first spot is reserved for Meera!!! sorry!!!!  
Viji79 thumbnail
Absolutely unexpected emotional ride through the lives of one of the two beautiful couple I have ever come across in Indian television (the other being Maan and Geet, You like them too, I guess).

I came across this FF yesterday and writing this after reading the epilogue SS today. I have always been an addict to good stories and this one got hooked me up with a passion. 

I love it when Khushi is portrayed as equally stubborn, ferocious, passionate but at the same time reasonable, like in this story. I also liked the fact that Arnav retained his characteristics and changed himself only for and in the presence of Khushi.

Kashish and Aarav, complete the life of a memorable couple. 

I am now off to your index to check on your other creations.
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You brilliant writer!

You are a naughty, witty, wise, intelligent, romantic, sensuous, mysterious, amazing person. How can you otherwise justify these elements in your story?

You are a queen of cliffhangers and though I know throughout the  story that you are writing a happy story, the seriousness with which you wrote "vague" left me scared.

Good I read it in one go. If I had read it while you were updating I would have made you crazy with my  stalking.

You didn't make Arnav redeem with tears and expressive guilt. You made him erase every wrong he did and replaced it with a smile. No amount of apologies could have healed Khushi's wounds. But what if there are no wounds to remember.

And everyone else? Shyam and Nani and then Anjali. Thanks for untwisting the twisted games of Shyam. Thanks for making these characters loyal and intelligent.

And yes! The Raizadas needed to leave Shantivan alone to the owner for once!

Even Payal, Aakash, Amma, Buaji and Buaji were enjoyable to read when around.

Thanks for making ArHi successful lovers, spouses, and parents.

Parents. Your entire story on one pan and your epilogue on another and your epilogue would win.

Please consider a spin off on Kashish and Aarav Singh Raizada. I will lap it up. PLEASE... PLEASE PLEASE.

PS: Everytime I read, I wondered how many times could you have them have the "What are you wearing" convo and yet bring in novelty everytime???

PPS: You do intimacy with just the right balance of innocence and desire. Loved it!

PPPS: Throughout the story there were so many things I wanted to say and this comment just doesn't do justice to it. Please forgive me

I BOW DOWN TO YOUR CREATIVE GENIUS 😊

amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just caught up with this FF - it's absolutely great! Looking forward to reading more of your work.  Will you be expanding on Kashish or Aarav?
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amritab

I just caught up with this FF - it's absolutely great! Looking forward to reading more of your work.  Will you be expanding on Kashish or Aarav?

Thank you!

I'm currently writing an SS "Sins", but it isn't a spin off on LLATW.
If I decide to tell the tale of Kashish and Arnav, I'll let you know!
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
--Edited by Suchi.R - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful FF.. great job..👏
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is such a wonder story!!! it was all romantic... sigh* i've been waiting for one of these soo bad, where it's just about the couple, with very less drama, and a lot more love... now my hopeless romantic side has taken over.. all thanks to you!!! i am sooo happy that khushi and arnav got what they deserve; each other! i really enjoyed reading every single updates. 
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just read this ff and... i must say this is awesome... loved every bit of it...u are an amazing writer 😃

Simply loved it!!!!
lazyleaves thumbnail
My comment is still pending on this one :(