Awosome update.
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Updated on page 1...par neend mein nahin. ðŸ˜›

-.Pari.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Contrats on your 2nd thread! Loved the updateespecially the flash back of the honeymoon! The mystery of the 3rd perosn is over and khushi is pregnant! Great! Well written
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Did I mention, I love your Anjali? I also love the magical honeymoon and office romance... I love a feisty girl who takes the matter in her own hands, no pun intended... ðŸ˜‰
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can't believe you're gonna end this already... I liked the way you portrayed their honeymoon... ðŸ˜³ Thnx for the pm 
shagun-rocks thumbnail
it was pretty evident that anjali too was behind it all...loved the entire chapter..would have liked it even more, had you dedicated an entire chapter on their honeymoon...but nonetheless, i LOVED LOVED LOVED this chapter...is khushi pregnant?..or else, why would they decide names?...gosh, this FF is so addictive..do update soon & thanks for the pm..
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved it...it had to be Anjali...I liked the way you portrayed her.
Your writing is absolutely stunning...
Loved how he handled her tiredness...loved the office scene. So happy to see how she longs to be with him and taking initiative! 

Honeymoon was perfect, liked the photograph from their honeymoon...pregnant ? 
Why does he talk abt her being happy even without him...hope that does not have any significance? 

Congratulations for the new thread...is the story ending? 

-Xpress- thumbnail
Ohhh... so it was anjali... hmmm interesting... and Vimala masi ...hehehe what she is up to??? and the news .. is kushi pregnant or some other things ???? looking forward to the next part
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Updated res on  page 1. ðŸ˜ƒ
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Arnav and Khushi are just hopelessly in love with each other aren't they? I love the way you've portrayed their relationship - just magical!

Butter naans over pizza? They're both soo good, but pizza is my bane - love the stuff! Had some today - sooo good!

I can vouch for the fact that Switzerland and Paris are awesome! The view from the Eiffel Tower is truly amazing! London lol! Did it rain? Am going there for Christmas and while I can't wait to see my family, the weather's gonna be awful :-(

Last update coming soo? Can't wait!