Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Happy Kolaveri Day

Today is the day where one tamil song Why This Kolaveri di from the movie 3 has been released. After the release of the single songs that songs get international recognization and that song become viral in youtube. Still no tamil songs has been goes viral like Why this Kolaveri di Big smile

I cannot forget this day in life as most of the SSians remembers this day Big smile As when the songs released first in SS only we shared it first on net afteer it posted in youtube unofficial version LOL then the SSians had a good laugh  and we all kalaichufying and enjoying the songs. Then change our mokkai sangam to kolaveri sangam and the word kolaveri becomes very popular. During Kolaveri release we all SSians enjoyed very much and teasing each other this is the day I can't forget in my life as we all enjoyed very much in SSSilly Once again happy kolaveri day ROFLROFLROFL Still can't able to beleive that we past 1 year ShockedShockedShocked

If any of them didn't remember it means Check the old Thread of Kolaveri which is a famous thread in SS LOLLOLLOL : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1979751

First Note : Don't angry with me for ithukalam oru day ivan vekkuran me pavom okay ROFLROFL

Second Note : Everyone don't wish Happy Kolaveri day
ROFLROFL 

Third Note : Everyone Pls don't say TFS or Thanks for Sharing ROFLROFL

Fourth Note : I like to want rights for this and put this post only resticted to IF no thodapakatttai pls
ROFLROFL

Edited by Ravi. - 16 November 2012 at 1:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxx.LovelyDreamer.PutijaChalhovMindFreezerhopper_oceanvanadhi....vula_kv......SmaTz..CarynHi_FriendsSweetyGreenshillu.arshi-Thabassum-rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Kolaveri Day LOL" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
ok..no tfs..i'm not here that time brother..so i can't enjoyed it here...true yaar, time is going fastly..

Edited by rechus - 16 November 2012 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezervanadhiHi_Friendssahi.

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
tfs dear yup y this kolaveri di
distance la ipk ipk 
ipk colour blackCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezervanadhisahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@Rechus akka

summma just TFS nu pottut participate pannama poiduvanga athan LOL  No difference akka no new no old member all belongs to SS family only..

@Shillu akka

IPK balck ah now only i am knowing this LOL

Edited by Ravi. - 16 November 2012 at 1:30am

MindFreezervanadhirechus

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Ravi...ithu kellam thread tharalama podalamLOL..i was not there in SS while this song was released last year..so happy to celebrate this kolaveri day with u all  Party

MindFreezervanadhisahi.

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

@Rechus akka

summma just TFS nu pottut participate pannama poiduvanga athan LOL No difference akka no new no old member all belongs to SS family only..

an idea brother..put a sentence in ur signature.. "TFS not allowed in my Post.."

MindFreezervanadhisahi.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Wow, it has certainly been one year since the song released? That's fast Shocked

MindFreezervanadhisahi.

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
One year post release. Time running so fastShocked

MindFreezervanadhisahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top