Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A bit of love hate /rishabala ff prt1:5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
V nice and congrates for dis nw ff.do continue and thanx for pm.da story sounds qt interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashmeet12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A bit of love hate /rishabala ff prt1:5 (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtiluv

drashtiluv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome start

drashmeet12

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Please pm me...

drashmeet12

rock_ruvi

Goldie

rock_ruvi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
interesting...
update soon

pm me when u update

drashmeet12

drashmeet12

IF-Dazzler

drashmeet12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanku so much guysHug

Edited by drashmeet12 - 17 November 2012 at 1:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariAnjali.12dreamyjennice-SmexyGhost-adventure_gurlpunam2712

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
congrats 4 d new FF

drashmeet12

IF-Dazzler

drashmeet12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
                          PART 1

***MADHU'S POV****

it had been a long day,and my late night shift was finally over.I had been left behind to clean up,so it was up to me to lock up the place.I turned around inserted the key in the lock,turned it twice and checked the door knob just to make sure.Finally I could go home and sleep,who knew a summer job at stuckbuck's could be sso tiring ? I turned abruptly,planning to get to my apartment as fast as possible and fall into bed without even changing.but of course my planss always failed miserably.

As i turned I walked straight into something big and flat.I stumbled backwards and tripped over my own feet.Oh god ! I thought as i started to lose balance.I was certain I was about to fall,untill a strong hand caught me.It held on to my upper arm, firmly ,untill I regained my balance.I looked up at the person I had bumped into."Mind where you are going !" I hissed,as I looked up at the pair of brown eyes.They pierced the dark and almost seemed to light up the night,but I was not impressed."you nearly knocked me over !" he raised an eyebrow at me and smiled cheekily,exposing his dimples.

"I am sorry babe." He chuckled while he looked me up and down..what is wrong with this boy,I thought,he nearly knocked me over and now he is checking me out ? what a player ! For some reason this infuriated me.

"Don't call me 'babe', and do not check me out "! I snapped at him,hoping to wipe the smile off his face.But my attempt was miserable and his smile just grew wider,. "you know if you smile any wider,you face will fall off ? I tried again.

He shook his head and ingnored my attempts at insulting him." so,what's a preety girl like you doing out so late alone ? He asked as he titled his head to side ,to continue his visual exploration of me.

"None of your bussiness." I answered,trying to sound as cold as possible.But again he looked amused,rather than insulted or annoyed.

"Need a ride ?"

"No ,especially not from you !"

"Do u realize who I am ?" he wondered ,finally starting to sound annoyed.

"yeah .I am aware that you are  rockstar Rishabh khundra.But ,honestly,I couldn't care less." I was tired of arguing with him,so i walked away leaving him with a bewildered look on his face.Did he really think I would care about who he was ?well I didn't .As i walked away .

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka55555zelja89srik1lipika20sukritimishratani18madhubalaa12mariya354drashtiluvmadhu_rkmanju01Nian4life--Ritzz--anna_77karamjeetricha13rock_ruvikespariVsoujanyaPriya46RavishinRavzyarunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyaKurupAnjali.12-MallyluvsJ2M-dreamyjenniceLittle_Mermaid.punam2712MischiefManagedadventure_gurl-SmexyGhost-deepak148manesha76dolly10vmpy

drashtiluv

drashtiluv

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
wow awesome eagrly waiting for next part..!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.