•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
FROM SEEING ALL THESE PAST EISODES I HAVNT SAW AARAV CAALING KUSHI MOM...
HE DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER ...HE CALLED  ARNAV DAD FOR MANY TIMES BUT HE DIDNT EVEN YET CALLED KUSHI MOM...BUT HE CALLED SHEETAL MOM FOR MANY TIMES ...YESTERDAY WEN SHE FELL DOWN HE WAS STANDING LIKE A STATUE ...WEN SHEETAL FELL DOWN HE RUSHED BY CALLING MOM...SO HE WONT ACCEPT KUSHI AS HIS MOM AND DONT CALL HER MOM...STUPID BOY NOWADAYS TAT BOY IS MAKING MY BLOOD TO BOIL😡

I think Anjali should have adopted him.

Khushi is too immature to become a mum anyway!!!

Grr..cvs are great at destruction, aren't they?
I think khushi will catch on to this herself soon and feel bad about it. Knowing her, she'll also want to be like sheetal all modern so Aarav can accept her as his mom.

Why arnav doesn't see khushi's low self-esteem lately. It's only going to distance khushi from him and when he realized the reality of how far she has gone to be 'up to' his standards, she'll be already changed into a new khushi.

xxx
That is why we are seeing character assassination of khushi.. A girl who was so much stressed about a kid and his dad..wanted to abandon her marriage.. 
 Is now least bothered about the kid..
 If she is adopted mom.. Where is her bonding.. She is still treating him like a friend..
Or nanhejis younger friend..
Will she jump in to go for mrs India..

even i thought about this mom angle and the way aarav acts when khushi is around.. he likes her craziness but doesn't look like he has accepted her as his mom.. that's really khushi's irony.. she is always emotionally attached to everyone but, no one cares about her emotions at all. ðŸ˜­
I want to ask you a question Is Khushi behaving like a mom????
she is participating in Mrs.India competition and not even bothered abt anything around her listening to ramesh kabri or watever crap news n following dem😡😡.For once I seriously dont understand who on earth follows such crap told in tv and I think GH and RM have subscribed only for the Kabri BRO's news
Originally posted by ngeljo

FROM SEEING ALL THESE PAST EISODES I HAVNT SAW AARAV CAALING KUSHI MOM...
HE DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER ...HE CALLED  ARNAV DAD FOR MANY TIMES BUT HE DIDNT EVEN YET CALLED KUSHI MOM...BUT HE CALLED SHEETAL MOM FOR MANY TIMES ...YESTERDAY WEN SHE FELL DOWN HE WAS STANDING LIKE A STATUE ...WEN SHEETAL FELL DOWN HE RUSHED BY CALLING MOM...SO HE WONT ACCEPT KUSHI AS HIS MOM AND DONT CALL HER MOM...STUPID BOY NOWADAYS TAT BOY IS MAKING MY BLOOD TO BOIL😡

even i was thinking the same
Originally posted by -Zara-

I think khushi will catch on to this herself soon and feel bad about it. Knowing her, she'll also want to be like sheetal all modern so Aarav can accept her as his mom.

Why arnav doesn't see khushi's low self-esteem lately. It's only going to distance khushi from him and when he realized the reality of how far she has gone to be 'up to' his standards, she'll be already changed into a new khushi.

xxx

He repeatedly tells her he likes her as she is; he repeatedly calls her mahaan; he bows before her; he tells her that she is smart and intelligent and that its an honour to work with her...what more does he have to do?😲
Give Aarav time, it's been only few days. He came to that house thinking that Arnav is his dad and SHEETAL is his mom. He was already used to the idea that Arnav is his real dad, but it's a big change to call Khushi his mom. He definately likes her but it will take time. I think he doesn't even feel that Raizada house is his home yet. Edited by katman - 11 years ago