Fan Fictions

Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Pri.taarey.fan

Pri.taarey.fan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
HELLO,  SIMPLY AWESOME UPDATE...TongueClap
LOVE UR THOUGHTEmbarrassedTongue
PLZ UPDATE IT MORE...Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pri.taarey.fan

Pri.taarey.fan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
AWESOME AWESOME...Smile
GREAT JOB.ClapClap

ShivTRSS

ausind-girl

Groupbie

ausind-girl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
yaar its too goodd pls continue soon and pm mee plsss
Big smileClap

ShivTRSS

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
res
read 1 part.will read the other 2 soon.kind of busy nowDisapprove

ShivTRSS

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
its nice ClapClapClap

ShivTRSS

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
They were still in the fire exit.
They both had been talking to each other again like before.
Both were sitting there and enjoying each others company, chatting, laughing etc. It was very simple to just be around each other without any burden on themselves. Taani told him about the meeting and Khushboo maam's reactions after the meeting. She even told him about her talk with his father.
Rey was impressed. His father was not an easy man. Even Rey had to try harder in childhood to impress his dad and his father was impressed by Taani in one meet. Of course, how could he not?
It had been one hour and they felt like they had just started talking. The time passes so fast na when we are with our favorite person.
Rey still wasn't able to muster enough courage to ask her about Shivam. He felt strangely guilty. She had been so kind, so nice. He felt guilty because he knew that indirectly, even if he didn't want that, Shivam had manhandled her because of him.

Now, everything made sense. What Taani meant by different levels of Shivam, Taani said that Shivam had manipulated her etc.

What a sweet, stupid girl! He was in different emotions right now. He wanted to shake her continuously and ask her how could she take such a big step. Sanp ke dar me hath dala tha usane. And then she wanted to thank her for caring so much for him. He wanted to hug her, just hold her. He wanted to apologize for whatever she faced. But sadly he could not do anything. And
anyways, Taani looked above this all right now. She looked absolute free like she was not bothered by anything. So, he couldn't just ask her about Shivam. He didn't want to sound rude. So, only one option remained.
So, they talked untill college would start. Rey inbetween took the topic of the party as a preparation to tell her about Shivam and his convorsation.
Rey: Yeah, it was a great party.
Taani: Yeah, are haan, mene aapko Shivam ke sath bat karate dekha tha. He was nice to you na?
Rey: Yeah of course. He is been completely cured from whatever evil disease he had.
Taani smiled. She was checking her reports.
Rey: Actually, muje tumse aur kuch bhi puchna he.
Taani: Haan, to puchiye na. (indifferently)
Rey: Ummm, something about kuch Shivam ne muje bataya. (Finally having a track)
Taani: (stopped. That was shocking. She waited.)
Rey: Tumhare aur usake bareme.
Taani: (Taani was shocked. But she kept her composure. Not possibly...)
Rey: (Rey was looking at her. Analysing her expression. He could see that she knew exactly what he was saying. His expression was a little sharp now with still that softness which he felt in her presence.)
Taani waited
Rey: Usane kaha ki... (pausing a bit, looking intently at her. Taani waited not knowing why she suddenly felt a little scared. Does he know? Was he going to scold her? Again. Give me a break Rey. Bacha lo Krishnaji)
Rey: Usane kaha ki, you were not in a relationship with him? (driving the question to Taani. When she didn't open her mouth.) (Taani felt thrill go through her. He knew. She never wanted him to know. Actually, she felt ki that would sound so dramatic. And it might make him feel guilty or something which was not her intension.) (Par guess such samne aa hi jata he.)
Rey: That you were faking it. (Taani felt a little relieved though. That made her account clear. No secrets on her side. She hoped she would not sound like a martyr.)
Rey: For my reputation's sake. (Karo Kalyan)
Rey didn't say anything. He just watched different expressions coming on her expressive face. She could hide everything, but her eyes never lied. He could watch every emotion of her in her eyes which she was trying to hide. The expression of a little child keeping a secret and then getting caught.
Taani stopped and met her eyes to his hesitantly. She searched his eyes. Was he angry? But she didn't face any anger in those beautiful eyes. But she felt the need to justify herself.
Taani: (dropping her eyes for a bit) Wo... Rey actually... (Rey waited) Wo actually. (Then she met his eyes again with a little apologizing expression) (She said only two words) No choice.
Rey: (looked at her in shock and he felt like laughing) (He looked at her laugh shock.) What? God Taani.(He stood up) (Taani stood up too) Of course there is a choice. There is always a choice. You crazy girl. Tumhe itana bada sacrifice dene ki kya jaroorat thi. I mean do you think me apne aapko forgive kar pata agar wo Shivam tumhare sath... agar wo...
Taani looked at him apologizing and a little smiling because she was caught.
Taani: (She grabbed her ears) Sorry. I know. That was stupid. Par us wakht... Wo Shivam ne kaha... aur muje bhi sahi laga to...
Rey: (shook his head.) Tumhe pata he, me bahot gussa hu tumse. Isliye nahi ki tumne ye sab kiya, par tumne muje pehle kyun nahi bataya? Acha khasa chance tha wo Shivam ko pitane ka, and I just missed it. (Taani looked at him eyebrows raised) (bell rang) (Rey looked at the door in disappointment and then faced her again.) (He was hesitant, but he still put his hands on her arms, hoping she didn't mind, she didn't he saw, thank god for that.) Taani. I don't know. I mean I really think ki tumhe ye sab nahi karana chahiye tha, par... Well, just promise me. Promise me ki you would never do something like that again. I... I don't think... I don't think ki I could take it agar tum kisi aur ke ... (He stopped, mouth open. Tarey background tune. Taani looked at confusion to him) Uh... I mean... Listen, just... just don't do anything like that again okay? (offering his hand to her)
Taani: (still looking a little apologetic. and she meets his eyes. She then looked at his hand.) (She took the promise. Never again. She placed her hand in his) Promise. Never again. I promise.
Taani smiled and Rey returned the smile. They both just kept looking in each others eyes smiling. Taani recovered first.
Taani: Ummm... We are late.
Rey: Oh yeah, Okay. let's go.
They both left together to class.
Next is an epilogue with confession.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanSuhanitaareyPayalD3Hafsa94ladybird2020KgirlLuvsD3preety_1994Taarey123diyadawda13sashaTRCharMarfan4everBubblie1490rockstarriya_26aksha2812Pri.taarey.faniamursforeverstaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyiluvrainaartiarina23dews100taareylover14taarey-foreverHumzy...Rhythsy...dh19premlataPriyanka.saha-SunShineraddhi--taareylove---...Natasha...-Memories-PreciousHeart..dinu..

aksha2812

aksha2812

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
superb u made my day Smile
keep writing
thanks for PM
update soon

ShivTRSS

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91