Fan Fictions

Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
awsum dtr!!!!!!!!!!!! so gudEmbarrassed

Edited by blue_cherub - 18 November 2012 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
it's just awesome...

loved it..
pls. update next part sooon.

ShivTRSS

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I love both parts. Aashna you're doing an amazing job. I love that u write about the details of the meeting. I am so proud of Taani and she got to meet her father in law lol. Finally Rey realize his mistake hope he keep his words and apologize in a gentleman way. Cant wait to see what happen next.

ShivTRSS

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
omg omg...i am all too excited right now to read the next update...Taani is surely upset with Rey and i want Taani to make Rey suffer for what he did...tab jaake maza aegaLOL

Loved both the updates...Taani's convo with Rey's dad was supercute...and Rey watched the video where Taani takes their sideDay Dreaming

Eagerly waiting for the next update...!!!Embarrassed

ShivTRSS

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
wooowww...!!!!! Both the updates were awesome...!!! N the way u described taani's talent was superb...!!! Even i was thinking about showing taani's talent in my new os but i am very much sure that main itna accha nhi likh pati... N another thing... I luv u for giving fast updates...!!! U just finished posting this part n u have started preparing for the next too...!! Keep it u n keep pm-ing me...!!!!

ShivTRSS

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
nyc updat
thnks 4 pm

ShivTRSS

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
A biiig thank you and hug to all.
This is the next part
And shreyay- Yes, you are right. Maybe not dance, but Taani's ambitions should be shown. It's high time.

The sun rose. It was a beautiful day.
Rey woke up.
Thank goodness he was on time. He took a long shower and tried to focus.
Not today. Not anymore. I am going to keep my calm. Relax Rey. I am going to be a gentleman.

Taani also woke up on time.
I am ready. I am ready to face him. Whatever. I am ready for it.

At 6.55 am, in the fire exit.
Taani was the first to reach there.
At exactly 7, Rey came. On time as usual.
Their eyes met.

Rey looked at her standing in the fire exit.
He forgot everything. One look at her eyes and he forgot everything.
What was that about keeping calm? Why was I supposed to keep calm? What was the reason? Why are we here? Umm? Everything. He was just natural with her. He didn't have to or should say he could not pretend with her. He faced her, with a little hesitation.

Taani looked at him as he came.
First thing she felt like doing was smiling when she saw him.
It was days after what they were meeting.
Still something was different about him.
She looked at him and realised that she had been expecting an angry look. But Rey looked calm enough.

Rey: (finally, recovering. With a soft expression) Hey
Taani: (a bit confused for Rey's reaction, but glad for his good mood) Hi
Rey smiled and kept looking at her. Taani met his eyes wondering what was the reason he called her. She waited for him to speak, but...

Rey had no idea. He had prepared so much for how to talk to her and now...? He was just enjoying that she was standing with him in the fire exit.

Taani: (finally losing patience) So...
Rey: Hmm?
Taani: Aapko kuch kam tha?
Rey: (out of his trance and finally remembering that he was there because he wanted to talk to her) Oh, Oh yeah. yeah. Umm... Wo muje tumse kuch bat karani thi.
Taani: (waiting) Hmm?
Rey: Umm, Actually Taani (He felt a thrill going through him when he said her name). Actually, (taking a deep breath) I wanted to apologize to you.
Taani: (gave a confused look at him. That was... unexpected) Apologize? Kis liye?
Rey: Taani. I just wanted to say that... Well, it's just that... Listen, I don't know. I just, I mean, I know ki mene tumse bahot rudely bat ki he kuch wakht se and I know ki mene tumhe bahot hurt kiya he. So, I just wanted to apologize for that. I am very sorry Taani. I really am sorry. I know that was really very harsh and muje bahot guilty feel ho raha he. So, I just wanted to say that I am really sorry.
Taani: (still looking a bit confused that all of a sudden...) Isame aap ko apologize karane ki kya jaroorat he. I mean, galati meri thi so of course...
Rey: No no no no. Of course galati tumhari nahi thi. I mean I know it was just an unknown mistake. Par phir bhi tumne janbujh ke kuch nahi kiya aur mene tumhare sath really rudely bat ki. So, I am very sorry for that.
Taani: (smiled) It's okay. I know aapke pas aapke valid reasons the. SO, it's no big deal. (The thing which was irritating her for a long time and she was suddenly finding that she didn't want an apology for that.) It's okay Rey.
Rey: Really? (Taani smiled and nodded) Thanks.
Taani: Oo..kay. So me... jau?
Rey: Yeah... No no no no Wait. Actually muje aur bhi kuch bat karani thi.
Taani: Kya?
Rey: Well, I didn't know par tumne meri help ki is battle me. So, I really wanted to thank you for that.
Taani: Oh well, it's fine. Par mene isliye koi help nahi ki kyunki mene galati ki thi. It's my duty. As a GS, muje to ye karana hi tha. So... no big deal.
Rey: Really? Tumhe ye big deal nahi lag rahi he? I mean tumne Khushboo maam ke against us meeting me hamara sath diya and you think...
Taani: (cutting him in between, shocked) Aapko kese pata? (Rey looked at her questioningly) I mean, meeting ke bareme.
Rey: Oh well, VP sir ne hame bataya tha ki tum ham sab ko represent kar rahi ho and umm... well my father was there and he showed me the video.
Taani: (shocked) You mean you saw it?
Rey: Yeah. You were really impressive. Really.
Taani: Thanks Rey. (smiling)
Rey: No well thanks to muje bolna chahiye. Mere itane rude behaviour ke bad bhi you have been so good.
Taani: It was not a problem Rey. Aap please ab un bato ko bhul jayiye. Me janati hu ki aap apni jagah pe sahi the.
Rey: Aur me janata hu ki tum bhi apni jagah pe sahi thi Taani, so thank you very much once again.
Taani smiled and Rey returned the smile.

After so long, Taani smiled because she felt like smiling and Rey too smiled because he felt like it. Both had not realised before how much they both had missed each other and that their smile was gone. But finally the happiness returned.
Now Rey thought about Shivam. I have to talk to her about Shivam. BUt agar wo gussa ho gayi to? Nahi nahi, gussa kyun hogi. Par would that be pushing my luck?

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanSuhanitaareypreety_1994Alexandrite91Hafsa94PayalD3KgirlLuvsD3padmaja19rockstarriya_26Pri.taarey.fanNikitaLuvsTaReyiluvrainaartidiyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490Taarey123taareylover14taarey-foreverarina23dreamyworldpremlatadh19-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...HumzyPriyanka.saha-SunShineraddhi--taareylove---chand91-Memories-PreciousHeart..dinu.....Natasha...patie

rockstarriya_26

rockstarriya_26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

me first to comment..yay! Keep updating loving it Heart

you have done a fabulous job.. carry on :)Smile

ShivTRSS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top