Fan Fictions

Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

iamursforever

iamursforever

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
It was amazing:)))
Thnkz for the pm:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed" (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
They all moved to canteen. It was the happiest day in their whole life for them. No Khushboo, no rules, only masti, fun and dance. All broken friendships and relations were joint again. There were no hard feelings anymore. All cheered and the whole college cheered for them.
The team gave a treat to the whole canteen. It was time to be happy, have fun, which they had right to. Taani heard all the noise and she came to check. She smiled looking at their happy faces. The girls saw her and they dragged her in between them. Don't know what was it with the girls, they were talking about something secretely and giggling. Rey looked at Taani. After a long time, with no double thoughts or something. He was very happy, but Taani didn't look at him at all. She didn't want to fight again. He deserved some happiness for god's sake.
Everyone was having fun. Rey was still looking at Taani. Thankfully, Swayam had more work to do then being a possessive bhai 24*7, so no problem. Actually, Swaron were chatting. Since they couldn't talk openly. Vicky, Amar and Bharat were doing their masti as usual. Rey was sitting with Nil and talking. Nil noticed the look Rey was giving to Taani. He smirked to himself. No one had told Rey, but they all knew that Taani was on their side. That Taani was helping them in this battle. But noone had the guts to talk to Rey about Taani. He was just so hyper about her. A mention of Taani had a probability of one with over reaction from Rey's side. So much intensity.
Nil: Kitana acha hua na, ki sari problems khatam. Finally muje rap ki ijajat he aur sab ke bich patch up ho gaya he.
Rey: Wo to hona hi tha na, puri college ek sath thi.
Nil: Rey, sab ke sath to patch up ho gaya, ab bas ek ke sath patch up hona baki he. (giving a look to Taani's side)
Rey: (Smacking his head) Nil tuje ho kya gaya he? Tu kabse Taani ka lawyer bana fir raha he?
Nil: Are Rey, abhi VP sir ne bataya na ki Taani ne hamari bahot madad ki. Fir problem kya he?
Rey: Haan, par usane end me madad ki. Tab, jab use pata tha ki hum jitane wale he. So that does not mean anything to me.
Nil: (giving a sharp look to Rey) Acha? To jara waha dekh.

Some Girls: Congratulations Taani.
Taani: Thank you. Aur aapko bhi congrats, aap logo ne bahot help ki.
Girls: Haan, par agar tum nahi kehti to hame nahi pata ki hum me itani himmat kaha se aati.
Girl: Haan, agar tum na kehti to hum ye fight joint hi nahi karate. Par thank you very much. Hame bahot maja aaya. It's a great feeling.
Taani smiled.

Nil still gave a look to Rey.
Rey: (looking at him) You all knew?
Vicky: Of course we knew Rey. Kagu ne bataya tha hume. Aur wese bhi, Taani se sirf ek unknown mistake hi to hui thi.
Nil: Rey, dekh aaj ek free me tumhe advise deta hun. Dekh world me na, ladkiyan hamesha kam hoti he. Aur unhe puchne wale ladke jyada. To better hoga ki tu jaldi puch le. Warna gadbad ho jayegi.
Rey looks thoughtful.

After that, they even had a party in a hotel. All were having fun. Taani ayi thi, but she avoided all contact with Rey.

Anyways, GS banane ke bad, she had more calls to attend then people. Rey did want to talk to her, but he didn't know how to.

The boys except Swayam were playing different pranks to make them talk, but sometimes Rey was called by someone, sometimes

Taani. Sometimes Taani got a call or sometimes Taani just walked past Rey like he was part of the furniture. Rey knew this was going to be hard. How to talk to her? How to clear every misunderstanding?

Then a shock happened. Shivam entered. He came there with his friends. It was pure coincidence. He saw them all. Though at first, everyone was shocked to see him, but then all remembered that he was the good guy, so they all talked to him politely.

Not many interactions were made. He and Taani talked, but Taani just kept it casual.

The fun and party was there. After a while, Rey was alone for sometime and Shivam came. Oh! Did I forget to mention, that Taani was looking so gorgeous today? Rey just couldn't keep his eyes off her. When Shivam complimented her, he was furious, but he was glad that Taani didn't pay much attention at Shivam. There is a sure awkwardness between people when after breaking friendship they talk.

Shivam: Hi
Rey just nodded politely. Shivam noticed that he was looking at Taani.
Shivam: She is looking gorgeous na.
Rey gave a little danger look at him. He just could not help himself.
Shivam smiled awkwardly.
Shivam: You know, you are very lucky that you have her. (Rey confused, had her?) I mean, tumhe Taani se jyada pyar karne wala koi nahi mil sakta. I mean, jo ladki tumhari Reputation ke liye bina do bar soche itana bada kadam utha sakti he, well...
Rey confused: What?
Shivam: Hmm?
Rey: What are you talking about? What kadam?
Shivam: (giving a confused look to Rey) I mean, wahi na, mere sath relationship fake karna.
Rey: (Shock) What?
Shivam: What? Umm, Taani ne tumhe kuch bataya nahi, you mean?
Rey: Wo... Whatever. Par tum kis bareme bat kar rahe ho.
Shivam: Oh, umm it's just that... Well, I didn't know ki Taani ne bataya nahi...
Rey: Just tell me Shivam.
Shivam: Well, we were faking a relationship. Because I had told her, you know it was before I was good so, mene kaha tha ki agar wo chahti he ki koi tum dono ka nam na jode to she will have to fake a reltionship with me. So, we were just faking. I mean, for your sake.
Rey was in shock, mouth opened a bit. He didn't know how to respond to this. Taani was faking a relationship, for his sake. For his reputation? Shivam moved from there before Rey could recover. He didn't want to be hit again. Rey still in shock looked at Taani who was laughing with the girls.
He rewinded his memory. He remembered Taani's look when Shivam took her hand for the first time. She was looking shocked. Why didn't he see it earlier that it was an unreasonable reaction from what the situation seemed to him at that time?
He remembered in what situation, she had said she was with someone else.
He remembered 'Haan, such bataya, To mene kab kaha ki jhuth?'
He remembered 'Kya mere aur Shivam ki wajah se... What rubbish?' And wondered, whether she wanted to tell him the truth.
And he was shocked. That means ki wo ye sab mere liye kar rahi thi and mene... God!
He remembered how every time she would look hurt when he told her 'Tumhara boyfriend'
He remembered 'Embarrased ho?' And she looking in shock at him.
He remembered 'His telling her to leave and she leaving again hurt.'
He remembered how he hurt her in the boys room 'Tumhara boyfriend kuch puch raha he tumse. Use answer kyun nahi de rahi ho?'
Pain hit him. Why Taani? Why did you do it?
And then he remembered Shivam manhandling her for numerous times in Dance Camp, in the bus. He felt like hitting him. But thankfully he had leaved.
He remembered her reaction at that night. She was crying and... realisation hit him. Shivam was drunk that night. Who knows how much she would have had to take because of that fake relationship?
He looked at her again. Why did you do it Taani? She met his eyes for a second with a confused expression. Like she was thinking about what was he thinking.
Then he thought, if Taani could just for his sake, take that big step, then she could never tell the AVP on purpose about their dance. And I hurt her again and again.
I am sorry Taani. But no... Not anymore. He looked at her again. I am going to make everything right again Taani.
And that is my promise.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_taareyp.vibhavrinda-fanSuhanitaareyKgirlLuvsD3preety_1994Hafsa94Alexandrite91PayalD3sdas1027iluvrainaartirockstarriya_26aksha2812Pri.taarey.fanNikitaLuvsTaReypadmaja19iamursforevercresc6129Taarey123Bubblie1490diyadawda13sashaTRCharMarfan4evertaarey-foreverHumzydews100arina23premlata-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy.....Shanae..dh19deepkritiPriyanka.saha-SunShineraddhimiss_neha...Natasha...sreeja_roxPreciousHeart..dinu..sreelu094Anysia--taareylove----Memories-patie.CuteKittyCat.

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Wow just loved it. . . . . Amazing. . . . . , plz update next soon.cant wait to see taarey together.

ShivTRSS

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
such an intense awesum updateHeart you are really gud at writing and expressing feelings in itClapEmbarrassed

want the same in d3 too

want mre of it. update soonHug

Edited by blue_cherub - 17 November 2012 at 7:32am

ShivTRSS

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
reaallly good.

pls. update soon.

ShivTRSS

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
finally finally Rey came to know about Shivam and Taani's fake relationshipDancingDancing

Lets see how Rey apolagizes to Taani...Wink

Do update soon and pm mw from the next timeSmile

ShivTRSS

aksha2812

aksha2812

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
wow its amazing 
keep writing & PM meSmile

ShivTRSS

taanisfanno1