Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow just wow👏really awesome update.but when i saw shivam's name 😡i was like oh no not again🤢but it was ok😃nice update dear.
😳update soon 🤗
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was at home. So mixed up in his feelings. His emotions were driving him crazy. Happiness, pain, anger, hyperness, excitement. He was feeling that all at the same time. And he was really angry at her. Kya jaroorat thi, itana bada step lene ki? Are you crazy? He was frustrated.

He had leaved early from the party after knowing the truth from Shivam. He had not even met Taani, because he didn't want another row with her. He needed to calm himself first.
No Rey. Calm yourself. Just calm. Firstly I will relax then I will have a calm headed convorsation with her.This was the reason why he came early to home. He didn't want to hurt her again. So first he was going to relax himself and then tomorrow in college, he will apologize to her in a gentleman manner.

He heard a call coming in. His father was calling him. Dad? Okay.
Rey: Hey dad
Dad: Hey romeo. How's it going?
Rey: Great. How are you?
Dad: Great. Great. So, how does it feel to Dance again?
Rey: Awsome. Thank you for taking our side in the meeting dad.
Dad: No thanking me. Jo bhi kiya tum logo ne kiya. I am very proud of you my son.
Rey: Yeah. Hey that reminds me. (For a first hand update about the meeting) Aapki meeting kesi rahi. I mean trustees ke sath ki. How.. how was everything?
Dad: Yeah, it was great. I was all in favor of you. But it was not much needed. Your student representative took care of it. Nice girl.
Rey: Yeah? Really? And she won against Khushboo maam? That's hard to believe. I wish I could have been there. I would have really like to see that. (Hoping hoping I can see the meeting video)
Dad: Well, if that's so. Then you could see the video. I mean it is not really against the rules. You want to?
Rey: (congrats Rey) Yeah of course dad. Can you send me a mail of it.
Dad: Cool. I am sending it right now. And beta, are you coming here for Diwali. We miss you. It's been so long ki we have not spend time together.
Rey: I know dad. But you know. I am not sure about it yet. I'll talk to you later about it. Umm. send the video okay?
Dad: Done that. Okay bye then.
Rey: Bye dad.

Finally. COngratulations Rey. This would be really fun to see.
He checked the video.

Firstly there was just speech and introductions. After that Taani was called for a presentation on Students matters. He gawked at her. He never realised when Taani became such proud and confident girl. She had an aura of a powerful presentor. Someone who you would not like to go against. He smiled feeling proud of her.
She gave her presentation. She talked about the Student matters. What was dance to them, The reason for rule breaking, Dance camp, their fight, their opinions etc. It was a very impressive presentation. Rey was glad he was not in the shoes of one of the trustees and especially Khushboo maam. He knew Taani had talent. Maybe not in dance, but she was really great in administration. He had noticed this especially since she was the GS that when Taani spoke, people tend to listen. Her speech always had the quality that made people accept everything without thinking twice.
Rey also felt her charm. Everytime. Whenever she spoke, he felt like agreeing without thinking even once about it. She was not like those rude persons who used other means to make others agree. She gave improtance to others and their opinions. She always spoke with logic and absolute truth. It was really hard to be against her. He had found that since she became GS.
He saw Khushboo maam taking offence on some sides of her and she defended their case in a clean manner with respect evident in her voice.
Taani made her points very clear. She said very clearly that she understands that dance is not the most important thing for St. Louis. But St. Louis has always encouraged students to explore their area of expertise and she feels that dance is one of them. This Dance Ban is affecting the students life, not only those who considers dance as their career, but also those who are in other fields. It is creating drifts between students. Other fields should be considered, but she made a humble request to not to ignore dance. St. Louis was very famous because of Dance. They had won footloose twice and three national dance champions were in the college. It would be unwise to just ban dance. Other activities should be given importance, but that does not mean that dance should be banned. A balance is required in the college. Maybe seven persons who were sent to Dance Camp had failed, but three had won. So, it was not the solution to just remove dance from the college. We cannot give up because of one failure, but they should be given more encouragement to follow their dream. Because all in all dance is their plus point. She made every point very clear.
Rey was listening to her speech in owe. Amazing. He thought, he should let the team see it too. Especially Swayam. He will feel so proud. But firstly I will have to talk to Taani. He was not angry anymore. He was very proud of Taani.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Taani was working on her laptop in her room. Finally, dance ban was over. She was relieved. But she had so much work to do.
From tomorrow, so many notices on dance reestablished were to be made. She had to submit the new budget. Some notices on scholarship program were to be made. Bhai was taking care of the rehersal hall matter with Sharon. So much work.
She was glad that she was supposed to interact with VP sir only now. Thank god, that Khushboo maam was gone. She did have to accept one thing that Khushboo maam had made her very strong. She had learned how to trap the people to tell the truth and to trap them in their own words. Khushboo maam was a control freak who didn't even knew how to treat students. It was great that Khushboo maam was transfered. Taani remembered how maam had looked at her after the meeting with the trustees, but Taani had kept her calm.
Taani finally was feeling nice. The guilt which was trying to over ride her after her mistake, was gone finally. It was a nice feeling.
She remembered the meeting. She was a little nervous about the meeting. Khushboo maam had chosen her as a GS as the Student representative. She had underestimated Taani which came as a blow on herself. But Taani had found out that she was to be trusted on stage. She felt completely at calm while she was keeping the case in front of the others. Working as an assistant with Rey and after that working as a GS had made her strong enough to control her emotions and not let personal problems influence her work. Her bhai had helped her a lot too. Almost always right, her bhai was. Some trustees and VP sir had praised her so much too.

She remembered that incident then. One trustee Mr. Rannvijay Singhania had congratulated her after the meeting. He was a very charming person. She felt like she knew him. Don't know why.
RS: Congratulations Ms. Shekhawat
Taani: (smiling) Thank you sir.
RS: Hmm.. Good good. I am glad that St. Louis had found such an efficient GS who knows her responsibility. You know you should consider going in management. You will prove very successful in that field I feel. I would love to help such a good talent like you if you want.
Taani: Thank you sir. I really appreciate it. But I am not sure about this yet.
RS: Oh. Do you have some other career in mind then?
Taani: Well, yes. I umm. want to have a career in Business Journalism and dance too.
RS: Really? You like dance? Well, I could help you in that. You know my son is a very good dancer. He studies in your college only. You might know him. I will tell him to help you. You know Reyansh Singhania?
Taani: (shocked) Umm... Reyansh Singhania?
RS: Yeah.
Taani: He is your son?
RS: Yeah. So, you know him?
Taani: (Know him?) Barely.
RS: Okay. Excuse me... It was nice meeting you.
Taani: Same here sir.

She sighed. Rey's father? OMG.

A message beeped in her mobile.
Name: PRINCE CHARMING
She took her mobile and saw the msg with a little hesitation.
Hey, meet me in the fire escape tomorrow at 7. I want to talk about a very important matter. Rly.

She read the msg twice and sighed and put the mobile aside.
If it had been before two months, she wouldn't have considered it twice and would have accepted it without thinking. But now?

She had to consider every side.
She had been noticing Rey's behaviour towards her since she became a GS.His eyes and words had been like a poison to her. So much vengence. She wondered so many times what was wrong with him. But she could never understand it. Rey had always been nice to her, but not after she became GS. She knew and that this vengence was not without reason. She deserved it. She was against Rey afterall. Bahane bahot bana sakte he. I had no other choice, not my decision. Whatever. The end result was what mattered. She was against Rey.
After the rejection from Rey's side, she thought that she could never get hurt this much again. But love is complicated. Even if she accepted the fact that Rey never considered her as more than a friend, even if she ignored her feelings towards him, she still got hurt. Hearing the poison in his voice for her, seeing the hate towards her in his eyes. It hurt. But she knew how to deal with it. Even if it hurt, she ignored it most of the times. She didn't let it affect her much.
She considered her options again. If Rey wanted to talk to her tomorrow, that could mean as another blow. Maybe some misunderstanding or something. Or maybe something else. She didn't want to face his angry behaviour right now, but not going was not the solution as well. She thought that she would face the situation when it came.

She replied to him.
Okay.

She took a shower to calm herself and went to sleep. Tomorrow surely was going to be interesting.

Hey guys, thank you very much for your appreciation. I am glad you liked it.
Aur muje pata he ki it is been a little different. No Tarey good good scene, confession. Par please thoda patience rakhiye. Me confession jaroor karvaugi. Par thoda dur he. I didn't want to rush it, you know? Love ya...
Edited by ShivTRSS - 11 years ago
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Hey guys,
Please muje buddy request bhej dijiye.
To sabko ek sath PM kar dugi
Okay????
Writing the next part now.
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vry nyc update.. i think goin slow and gves it d charm...thnx 4 pm. .update soon n plz pm wen u do 😊
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsum dtr!!!!!!!!!!!! so gud😳
Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's just awesome...

loved it..
pls. update next part sooon.

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love both parts. Aashna you're doing an amazing job. I love that u write about the details of the meeting. I am so proud of Taani and she got to meet her father in law lol. Finally Rey realize his mistake hope he keep his words and apologize in a gentleman way. Cant wait to see what happen next.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
omg omg...i am all too excited right now to read the next update...Taani is surely upset with Rey and i want Taani to make Rey suffer for what he did...tab jaake maza aega😆

Loved both the updates...Taani's convo with Rey's dad was supercute...and Rey watched the video where Taani takes their side

Eagerly waiting for the next update...!!!😳
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww...!!!!! Both the updates were awesome...!!! N the way u described taani's talent was superb...!!! Even i was thinking about showing taani's talent in my new os but i am very much sure that main itna accha nhi likh pati... N another thing... I luv u for giving fast updates...!!! U just finished posting this part n u have started preparing for the next too...!! Keep it u n keep pm-ing me...!!!!