Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 1: Below
Chapter 2: Page 3
Chapter 3 & 4: Page 5
Chapter 5: Page 6
Chapter 6: Page 7
Chapter 7: Page 8

Taani pleaded again, "I didn't do it on purpose."
Rey angrily: "Yeah? How do I know that? I mean anyways tumne pehle bhi kai dhoke diye hai with no apparant reason, so how do I know ki tumne ye sab aur prestige aur power ke liye nahi kiya."
Swayam: Rey...
Rey jerked Swayam's hand away, looking in absolute hate towards Taani. Taani was looking in disbelief at Rey. Was he saying what she was understanding?
Taani: Aap... Aapko lagta he ki mene ye sab jan bujh ke kiya he. You mean to say... (Swayam tried to stop her, but she was not in control of herself.) No bhai, just stop. (to Rey) You mean to say ki aapko 'esa' lagta he ki AVP ki good books me aane ke liye, power ke liye, mene aapke passion ko use kiya? (Looking in disbelief at Rey.) Oh, yeah, wait. Of course aapko esa lagta he. Kyunki mere bar bar ye kehne par ki I had no other choice, aap yahi sochoge ki mene jo bhi kiya, wo power ke liye kiya, because you do not matter to me at all. (Rey met her angry eyes, with an unsteady expression) (Taani took a step towards him) You know what Rey? Maybe you are right. Maybe you are nothing to me. Taking the fact, ki aap muje kabhi ek friend nahi accept karege. Par aap 'esa' kese soch sakte he ki 'main' apne faide ke liye apne bhai ki life kharab karugi? Ye janate hue bhi ki mere bhai ke liye dance sirf ek passion nahi, dream nahi, unaki life ka ek unevitable part he. (Taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself and then met his eyes. Rey was looking regreting now.) You know what Rey, me aapke khilaf ho sakti hu, aapki dushman ho sakti hu, par ek backstabber? Never. And this is the last time, me aapse ye keh rahi hu. Kyunki agar aaj aap ye nahi samje na to aap mere kitane bhi kehne par ye nahi samjhoge.
Taani stormed out of there. Keeping Rey with a dazed expression and the team with a sad expression.

Rey drove to home. He sat on his sofa alone. This was the point where he could easily break. Their friends were divided. Vicky was blaming him. Dance was banned and he was alone and in a vulnerable position without Taani at his side.
Ye sab kese ho gaya? Ek pal, everything was normal and full of fun. Next moment, one silly mistake on Taani's side and everything was ruined. He was angry. Par Taani ko ye bata bhi to nahi sakta tha ki wo kitana hard try kar raha tha. She had come inbetween his life, his dance. Taani ko as a good friend, usake side pe hona chahiye tha, is dance ban ke wakht. Rey kuch keh nahi sakta tha, par she was his strength in this. He hated what he was feeling right now. He hated his feelings. He hated his... his love towards her. I DON'T LOVE HER. I DON'T. He said this over and over again. Wishing ki somehow he could forget her.
The thing was, he didn't blame her. He didn't. He couldn't. He just couldn't make up his mind to blame her. He was really unable to. Usaka chehra samne aata tha, aur he just couldn't imagine that such pure eyed girl could ever hurt any anyone. Jab Shivam ke itane manipulate karane par bhi, she had been so kind to him at the end... But he wanted to. He wanted to blame someone for it. But he thought, this is not the time to blame someone. This is the time for action.

Taani came home with Swayam. She couldn't meet his eyes. She regreted her outburst at Rey today. Ye ek esa wakht tha jab use apne bhai aur Rey ke side pe hona chahiye and what she did? She gave him more problem.
Swayam knew she was upset. So he tried to talk to her.
Swayam: Taani?
Taani looked at him questioningly.
Swayam: ekho me bas ye kehna chahta hu ki me tumhe...
Taani: Bhai please. (She stopped him in between.) Bhai please. Me janati hu. Muje pata he aap kya keh rahe ho. Par bhai, aap muje blame karo na karo, it does not matter. Kyunki aap kuch bhi kaho, thing remains the same ki me khud ko maf nahi kar pa rahi hu. To please, aap abhi mere bare me mat socho. I am the least of your problem now. (Swayam looked at her understanding exactly what she meant. She meant ki ye family drama ka nahi par wo jis musibat me he us musibat ka samna karne ka wakht tha. He smiled at her a little and started to go towards his room.) And bhai? (He looked at her) I just want you to know, that I am really very sorry for for what I did. (Swayam looked at her and nodded in acceptance.
They both went to their respective rooms.

Swayam sighed and sat on his bed.
Kitani ajib si bat he. Ek pal sab kuch thik and at the next moment, I am stuck in a problem with no Sharon, no dance, no one at the side. But I am not giving up. Like Vicky and everyone. No matter what, this war is world war for us. And no matter what, this war, we are going to win. No matter how hard the situation is, we are not going to give up. We are fighting for our dream, our life, our dance. Aur me tumhe diya hua promise jaroor pura kauga Sharon. No matter what, me dance nahi choduga.

Taani closed the door of her room. She sighed and sat there at the door. She felt tears come. But no. SHE WAS NOT GOING TO CRY. Not at all. Me nahi rougi. This was not the time for tears. Kal tak situation kuch aur thi. Ab nahi. Bhad me gayi GS ki post, bhad me gaye rules. She didn't care. Wo ek bar firse apne bhai ki life me ek problem nahi banegi. Aur abhi agar anjane me bhi sahi, agar me responsible hu, is situation ke liye, to I am going to do everything I can for my friends. And she was not doing it for her brother, Rey, or anyone. She was doing it for herself. This was the only way, she was going to forgive herself.

One month later,
Everyone was in college again. After one month of battle, VP sir ne unhe cabin me bulaya tha. This was the day. They had been having a battle against the authorities. Against AVP, VP sir ne unhe permission di thi ki wo trustees ke samne apna point of view rakh sake. Rey obviousally had an advantage. His father is a reputed trustee after all. But still, he wanted an honest action. Aaj pata chalega, if their one month battle was successful or in vain.
VP sir called them. In middle, Vicky and others had joined them. The friends were whole again. Though Rey was incomplete. This one month, he had not at all talked to Taani. He missed her so much. Having to focus everytime. But Swayam had told him one thing that Taani was really guilty. This gave him a little relaxation. Knowing that Taani was not an enemy afterall. For one month, everyday, he had sometimes when he had time, spyed on her, what she was doing and everything.
Rey knew that they had an awsome advantage today. The whole college supported the battle which started with him and Swayam. In between, Sharon had came and that was a powerful blow. Her father had a reputation afterall. And Sharon and Gautam Rai Prakash, were of course not to be ignored. The whole of the college except for some freaks, supported their battle. Yesterday, VP sir had gone for the meeting with trustees. He was supposed to convince them about dance and make everything normal.
They went to VP sir's office. Rey thought, perhaps Taani would be there. And AVP. Whatever. What do I care? But he was wrong. Neither AVP nor Taani was there.
VP: Come in.
They stood in front of him the same way they had one month before in front of the AVP. Everyone distressed. What would happen?
VP: Well, are you all ready for facing the results of yesterday's meeting and your battle?
Rey thought, shoot it. He and Swayam exchanged looks. VP looked relaxed and there was a glow in his eyes. But they could never understand what that could mean.
VP: The trustees were very impressed by your courage and strength. And anyways, with the whole college on your side, (he smiled kindly at them) the Dance Ban is removed.
They could not believe it. Really? Their tensed backs relaxed. They all took a deep breath and then then they cheered.
Swayam: Thank you. Thank you very much sir. This is the best news ever.
VP: Well, it is not the only good news. You have one more good news. Since the trustees, especially your father, Reyansh, felt that our AVP was not a good authority because of her bias and prejudices, she is been moved. Khushboo Mirchandani has had a transfer.
The team woohed. Wow. Yes!
Swayam: Thank you sir. Thank you very much.
VP: You are most welcome Swayam. But I am not the only one you all should thank. This was a joint effort after all. You all are reentered in St. Louis college is because of your own efforts, students of St. Louis college and especially our student general secretary Taani of course.
The team looked shocked.
Rey: What? What do you mean sir?
VP: (looking at their shaken faces) Oh, didn't I tell you all? That a student representative was needed for keeping the problems of students in front of the trustees and that is why Taani had also came in the meeting. I must say, she is very good in debating. All the trustees were very impressed by her presentation and the way she put the students side in the meeting of all those reputed trustees and with such confidence. (Rey was looking surprised and Swayam and the team too. Really?) She had made your case so strong with her statements. They could not find a fault in anything. Standing against our AVP is not easy, but AVP's every statement on why dance is to be banned, which had convinced the trustees at first on Dance Ban was met by Taani's strong defense. Her Dance Budget was very accurate too. They were very impressed. Your father at most Mr. Reyansh Singhania.
Rey: (really? I don't believe this. She didn't tell that she was selected for the meeting and. Why would she tell me? Maybe she told Swayam.)
To Swayam: Did you know?
Swayam: Well, yeah. But she didn't want you to know.
Rey: (He smiled to himself. I so love you Taani. I promise I will make things better for her.)

Edited by ShivTRSS - 02 February 2013 at 12:00am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

kk28swaron_taareyAngelSini37vrinda-fanTAT_VJSuhanitaareyAlexandrite91KgirlLuvsD3preety_1994sid__005PRINCESS19Tia3303PayalD3annie2248Hafsa94attractionsdas1027nikitha_smymy_taareyrockstarriya_26aksha2812iluvrainaartisoumyakpadmaja19Freakin_girlstaronefansadaf_5NikitaLuvsTaReydiyadawda13sashaTRBubblie1490CharMarfan4evercresc6129HumzyPriyanka.saha-Inferno-taareylover14taarey-foreversamiha_taareydreamyworldworldequalsyouarina23dews100lovelypriyaasmamemberdh19-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...premlatadeepkritimiss_nehadesigirl_VD..kunwarSOUL..raddhi--taareylove----Memories-Ish_taareychand91...Natasha...PreciousHeart..dinu..meghasinghsreelu094Anysia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Ban and Tarey SS- Backstabber? "Completed"" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aksha2812

aksha2812

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
update it fast can't wait any more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nucktsShivTRSS

asmamember

Goldie

asmamember

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Good job.
I think taani is only going to remove this dance ban and I have the feeling tht as rey is whole heart is broken wht vicky says bad about him and rey is going to realize tht he wrongly hurted taani,he is going to say sorry to her and also have the feeling tht rey is going to realize his love for taani soon.

Edited by asmamember - 16 November 2012 at 3:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS...Rhythsy...

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Rey and his idiotic behavior towards Taani I wonder when it will end. Aww I feel so sorry and happy and proud of Taani all at the same time. She fight for herself and what she believe in. Finally dance ban is over. You did a superb job plz continue soon cant wait to see what happen next.

Edited by Natasha. - 16 November 2012 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
that was the best thing i have evr read...!!! Firstly i lovd the way taani answered rey... N secondly... I luvvv ur OS...!!! Hope it has another part.. Plzzz update sooonnn...!!!! N pm me...

ShivTRSS

Pri.taarey.fan

Pri.taarey.fan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hello, its awesome OS.. great work, I think u r a mind reader, the os that u have wrote, actually i was thinking the same, but u did a great job, plzzz update it further...Tongue

ShivTRSS

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
plz jaldi updat kro

ShivTRSS

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..