Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Shivangi according to me is a good character. Although she is a terrorist, I think that there is SOMETHING good about her mission. MAybe she is trying to PREVENT the blast from happening...And about the current track, I feel it is going haywire.

Why have the CVs got Dimple?! Us NaDi fans are waiting for the ORIGINAL AgNi to set the screen on AgNi!! But we only get to see Natasha and Agam...we KNOW that Natasha is the real Nimrit now but there is no way that some of us can accept the two coz we want OUR AgNi!! Cry 

And this new drama- Tej falling in love with Shivangi!!

CVs seem to have gone crazy coz so many want to see DIMPLE AND NAVI!! We all know that the chemistry the two had was, is and forever will be amazing. I am NOT critcizing Ankita if Ankita fans think so but I am only putting forward the opinion of some fans including me (the fans who aren't I-F members, my friends).

There are some things that they should really clear:
1) We want NaDi
2) Natasha(Nimrit) can be pared with Tej if not anyone else coz we want NaDi
3) Agam can't be acting this stupid- so many things and Shivangi's actions and behaviour prove that she isn't Nimrit.
4) Amrit's manthan should be done soon(Although I LOVE Adaa as an actor and as the vamp, we need to see some positivity...she was the only reason why I watched the show before Dimple's re-entry coz I am not an Ankita fan and I just can't be one no matter how hard I try...Anki fans, refrain from bashing coz there is a difference in bashing and criticizing.)
5) And lastly, NATASHA/NIMRIT SHOULD GET HER PLASTIC SURGERY AND DIMPLE SHOULD BECOME NIMRIT AGAIN!! For all the Ankita fans, who wld be disappointed after the exit, if the CVs make any, Natasha should be found alive...then can be paired with Tej.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Ankita fans want to CRITICIZE the post as it favours Dimple, then u r welsome, but refrain from bashing coz everyone has their own opinion and my opinion is that Dimple is better, if I can put it in that way...
-Gauri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on Shivangi's character n d current track" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Embarrassedi agree with you gauri but we are helpless..they cant understand our feelingsOuch..me too want nadi means navi dimple pair..Big smile

Edited by DHANJAY - 16 November 2012 at 12:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evans

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Dimple & Navi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

im_surajSharpay.Evans

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
his cuttest pair in this world ..kya ye dono kabhDimple as Nimrit and Navi as Agami nahi milengeBroken Heart

Edited by DHANJAY - 16 November 2012 at 12:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

im_surajSharpay.Evans

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I had not watched a single episode when nadi was together. When i started watching agam and natasha were shown. If i had not missed earlier episode then my opinion would have been same as you.

Ahlem

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

his cuttest pair in this world ..kya ye dono kabhDimple as Nimrit and Navi as Agami nahi milengeBroken Heart
nice pic. Thanx

Sharpay.Evans

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

I had not watched a single episode when nadi was together. When i started watching agam and natasha were shown. If i had not missed earlier episode then my opinion would have been same as you.
astha if you will watch past episodes then you will come to know that nadi pair is so beatiful and charming..Thumbs UpSmile

Sharpay.Evans

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Dimple & Navi

Sharpay.Evans

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.