Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hello SG Walon!!...I don't know where all of you had been last night after the episode aired...coz i thought after seeing the episode that it was quite funny and deserved quite some posts...anyways m here with the post regarding yesterday's episode...so first of all..the bandars have gone off for a stroll.LOL..and cudn't find them anywhere..to put them as my emoticons..so aaj IF ke emoticons use karunga main Big smile

First of all i wanted to ask..how the hell do CV's always manage to bring up some good episode just the time when we r thinking that its getting really boring..i mean the whole week was quite boring..wednesday's episode was ok-ok types..but kal ke episode ke rockstar toh Puppa and Zorro nikle...LOL Aaj thoda detailed analysis ho sakti hain...although Yuvreen is still no where in the picture..but i sort of liked the episode a lot...and also hoping that we get a treat of Yuvreen scenes for sure next week..

Starting with Suvi..lol..she was right...oxygen ke bina reh sakti hoon...but chopsey karaye bina..Neahhh!!!..but the cute face she made...she looked so cutieee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..and she surely looked a pataka in that dress...yes u can imagine that..if i look that scene on youtube 5-6 times..Embarrassed and then Enter Annie..and she tries to make a Rangoli..but couldn't..and a sweet yet emotional moment coming up when she says..i never celebrated diwali with Family..and in turn suvi replies "Tu meri family member hi toh hain!" Embarrassed (Awww...that was so sweet suvi..and annie..u aren't that bad too yaar..bas love ke tips mat diya karo..LOL)

Now..Enter Zorro..and the fun starts...puppa entering the room...and everyone touching his feet..except Zorro...and when he turns..he gets a new name!! Lal Dupatte wale LOL and suddenly remembers puppa that he came in V Spot Cafe.D'oh.he tries to say that...but Puppa hain bhai.Cool.he smartly brushes him off..and doesn't let suvi know anything about it..Wink

Jumping off to Zorro and Suvi when he asks.."Sabhi friends aa gaye..but tumne Yuvraj ko nahi bulaya..???!!!"..Well suvi had a poker fae that time..and really couldn't understand...whether she intentionally didn't call him..or forgot to call him (sahas..yahan toh meri face reading bhi fail ho gayi LOL )

Now enters the James Bond of the day..vivaan..don't know about forum gals...but he surely must have given the College ki Hot ladkiyaan a complex..he was really looking smart and cute...even better than RC !!..(Don't know i felt he was given sort of strange dress to wear and along with his hair also...he wasn't looking the one whom we have been seeing past 1 month..) and comes to impress Suvi's pappa (cheetah...ab toh jaag jaa yaar..yahan toh chota ladka..sasur ji se suvi ka haath maangne ki setting bhi karna shuru ho gaya!! LOL )

And then the best part starts where for a change...RC ki ultimate chopsey hoti hain by Puppa Guggal..and Zorro falls down as he sees RC LOL 

Vivaan firstly was awesome when he asks RC to touch puppa's feet..Clap.(Ye toh poora puppa se suvi ka haath maangne ke mood mein hain LOL ) and then Puppa thinks RC to be too old a student to be with Suvi,Annie, Naro and Zorro...and tells him "beta khoob mann laga kar padhna..." And Everyone is Hell Confused Tongue and he carries on tum bohot baar fail hue honge na tabhi iss age mein bhi Suvi ke saath ho..ROFL...Puppa..aapne toh ek hi line mein RC ki full-on chopsey kardi...and somehow Suvi and others escape by calling RC a college friend Big smile..with Zorro ending up with wishing happy holi  ROFL

Switching from fun scenes to Yuvi the smarty..who eventually removed that "Gadha" tag..and Rathi ko chipka diya Tongue and Rathi replying with "Main Well-Dressed Gadha hun" ROFL 
And then the scene of yesterday..which again i saw again by rewinding 5-6 times of Yuvi's dialogue "Sabko Bulaya..mujhe bulana hi bhool gayi...aur wish tak nahi kiya.."..Awww...i know he has his own faults here...but seriously..i can't overlook the cuteness with which he said that...and he indirectly trying to go to Suvi's place for celebrating Diwali..Embarrassed

Back to fun and masti...the Diwali being celebrated at Guggal's place..and Puppa sweetly thanking Zorro for understanding and keeping the secret regarding the Cafe thing and RC coming to know about Suvi as to why she was hiding RC's identity from Puppa...Big smile

So overall a good and light hearted episode...but the next episode really seems to be a roller-coaster ride with yuvi gatecrashing at suvi's place and then seeing suvi too much induged with RC and getting jealous...

That's it from me...sayonara SG people...and let's hope for a better upcoming week that gets our attention Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 16 November 2012 at 12:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmalyaangelmimi16alsakannkim.rayat23rose1234-Wishes-Manish_ShettyAditi_4verSahasYuvreenian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puppa Guggal the Rockstar!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
res
--edited---
aww...monkeys gone for strollCry...its ok IF ka emoticons bhi cool haiCool

U are fully ri8 dear...pappa n zorro rockrd da episode n our heartsLOL...all credits to CVs

Really suvi was luking wonderful...n da face she made she was luking supercute...n yes annie is also not dat bad...so agreed wid u...

Zorro n pappa were really amazing!!!!n I loved zorro's new name Mr.ChunrilalLOL...n hats off to paapa for da way made zorro quietWink

awww...face-reading ka super hero iss baar fail ho gayaLOL...waise hota bhi woh expression hai hi aisi...I am also confusedConfused

well gud advice to Mr.Sota hua cheetah.LOL...n yeah viavaan luked so nice dat even suvi said-"hey handsum"Embarrassed...ab akshu tumhara line thoda aur peeche ho gaya kyunki yuvi is dere n den vivaanLOL

haha...loved dat part...all da confused faces n tensioned face of suvi...n zorro ...haawww...he fell n annie held him for supportLOL

haha...pappa's thinking left us all ROFLing...LOL...n yeah vivaan was instructing RC to touch feet...yaar chotte ab bado se zyada adarsh hainLOL

well loved rathi-yuvi combo...luks lyk thoda masti mazak start to hua akhir...ho sakta hai pehli yuvi may cum back...n yeah yuvi was luking cutee wen he said dose linesEmbarrassed...

dat part was gud tooBig smile

Confusedpata nahi kya hoga

sayonara...Wink n hope for things to be better next weekBig smile

akshu how did u lyk my new idea of reply????fynBig smile ya crapOuch???

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 16 November 2012 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatakshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Ohh yeah..i forgot the "hi handsome" wala part by suvi..kal late night dekha episode and wrote analysis in morning toh subah tak thoda content bhul gaya TongueTongue

And by the way..your new style of replying is nice.. Thumbs Up

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Ohh yeah..i forgot the "hi handsome" wala part by suvi..kal late night dekha episode and wrote analysis in morning toh subah tak thoda content bhul gaya TongueTongue

And by the way..your new style of replying is nice.. Thumbs Up

so u saw it ystrday n wrote today...its okBig smile
thnx Big smile

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Nice analysis,, ya missed ur bandruLOL
Thank u pappa g... i wanted this thing badly,,, RC ki chopsy,,, i mean its not that i don't like him, but whenever he says,,' you know wat i don't like',,, i'm like... why he is always ready with a tag i'm always right, just listen to me!!!! he should have a boss too and now we found pappa g...

and also pappa g was gr8 at covering up when zorro was abt to say that they've met at cafeThumbs Up

and my face reading says that suvi was intentionally avoiding yuvi,, don't know whether i'm right or not..

And RC was not looking good,, i don't know why he didn't keep his super cool attire,,, but hamara cheetah was looking awesomeDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayRSahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Thank u pappa g... i wanted this thing badly,,, RC ki chopsy,,, i mean its not that i don't like him, but whenever he says,,' you know wat i don't like',,, i'm like... why he is always ready with a tag i'm always right, just listen to me!!!! he should have a boss too and now we found pappa g...

and also pappa g was gr8 at covering up when zorro was abt to say that they've met at cafeThumbs Up

and my face reading says that suvi was intentionally avoiding yuvi,, don't know whether i'm right or not..

And RC was not looking good,, i don't know why he didn't keep his super cool attire,,, but hamara cheetah was looking awesomeDay Dreaming
yeah RC was not luking gudThumbs Down...but lyk always cheetah n kathgodami expressLOL were awesumEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

yeah RC was not luking gudThumbs Down...but lyk always cheetah n kathgodami expressLOL were awesumEmbarrassed

n i felt yuvi was not lookin good... wat kurta was he wearin...who wears such stuff...

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Sahi kaha di..Rc ka bhi ek taskmaster aa gaya jo usko commerce mein flunk hone se bachaega (pappa g actually said that..ki commerce mein kuch puchna ho..toh mere se puch lena!! LOL)

Face Reading..well i did one some days back...voh toh theek nikli thi (remember sahas..about puppa ???) but kal toh idea hi nahi pada..

And yeah..Rc had always been a cool guy at least in clothes..but kal pata nahi CV's ne usko kya pehna diya..plus his hair..it was like paani laga kar..ya excessive gel vagera laga kar aaya ho!! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.