D3 NOT D3 ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE:TAAREY HATERS PLS STAY AWAY

Guys what i think that the CV's r planning of taking out all the 3 elements from the show.😭
First of all they had a dance ban😭
Then now according to the precap there are problems between rey and vicky that means spoiling dosti😭
Lastly for a long period of time they r not showing any taarey scenes this is making me extremely angry😭

Guys share your views😊
❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everything you said is true 
D3 is losing everything it stands for
Really want Taarey back to how they were 
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sorry to say but i dont agree..

after seeing yesterday's episode..i can say track is going in a right way..

They are FINALLY taking Dance Ban seriously and not doing such lame stuffz..

for Vicky and Rey friendship..can anyone give me any example of any friendship where friends doesn't argue..fight..and have misunderstanding??

what i feel is..now d whole gang except Swayam and Rey to be very obvious..will follow the scholarship program..for a time being it will get along with them and soon it will get monotonous and then there will be a Call of love and Passion for Dance from each of them..

Datz wat i think..

so i think it's pretty ok..

I just have problems with Taani's screen space and TaRey love track..

they should wrk on that too 

j_krish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi'. I have been reading a lot of posts regarding taarey, swaron, kriyansh, and viha and D3. finally i want to keep my pov. I am sure i am the oldest member of the forum (in terms of age).  This forum  and the serial D3 reminds me of my student life. 
Believe me we all go through heartbreaks, misunderstanding,disappointments, jealousy and failures in our lives. How we react to it shapes us and our future. once u get past these hard times your bond strengthens. this is when u realize the true worth of friends and love. I am sure u will also experience most of these things if not all. 
We fight with our friends and then become friends again. after break up there is make up. If u r hurt once in love someone comes to mend that heart with love n care. trust me i can say this because i have seen it happen.
college life is full of heartbreak , fights etc, but it is the golden period of life, where u make friends for life.Today all of us in our college group are successful in our respective careers , still we cherish the time when we had tea at roadside and no money in our pockets. Our bond is such that we might not speak for months but the moment we pick the ph we connect. 
This is what they are showing in D3. When i watch this serial  i want to congratulate the creatives for such real life depiction of characters and situations.
When you are forced to follow any rule we all try to defy it (dance Ban , rose day, rehersal hall)
when u r upset u take out ur frustration on the person closest to u(Vickey & Rey)
you cannot tolerate it if the person closest to u opposing u in any way (rey & Tani)
It is possible that after a heart break , someone slowly creeps in ur heart and u don't accept it as u think u have loved once(kriyansh & taaarey)
Sometimes you follow ur friends and sometimes they follow u. it does not mean one is less than other.(rey & swayam)
I hope this answers your question, and also it is not like a boring lecture'.love jaya
Edited by j_krish - 11 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i wanna see Rey and vickky' frndshp bond out of all Ricky is my fvrt 😛so its high tym to show dere bond👍🏼
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well i'm not disappointed . Cause i think Vicky's outburst was much needed :/ 
And Umm . Afta Dis we'd prolly get a Better Recky , which i really wanna see (: 
Yes i'd agree that Dil is screwed up at present but apart that im liking it . }
The Gang take the colg Authorities for granted like clloege is the only place where they hafto dance, It was high tym sumfin like dis comes up . and they finally take the dance ban thingy srsly . 

just MA POV (: 
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago
anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

for Vicky and Rey friendship..can anyone give me any example of any friendship where friends doesn't argue..fight..and have misunderstanding??

what i feel is..now d whole gang except Swayam and Rey to be very obvious..will follow the scholarship program..for a time being it will get along with them and soon it will get monotonous and then there will be a Call of love and Passion for Dance from each of them..

Datz wat i think..

I agree with you..I also like the current track just don't like Taani standing on the opposite side..she should be with Rey and group..what if she is a non-dancer..she can support the group...she shd resign from GS post so that her duty doesn't stand in her way of supporting her prince charming and her friends..everyone needs moral support now which Taani can provide..I wud have loved the current track if Taani was there as a supporter and not standing against her friends becos of her duty..
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: j_krish

Hi'. I have been reading a lot of posts regarding taarey, swaron, kriyansh, and viha and D3. finally i want to keep my pov. I am sure i am the oldest member of the forum (in terms of age).  This forum  and the serial D3 reminds me of my student life. 

Believe me we all go through heartbreaks, misunderstanding,disappointments, jealousy and failures in our lives. How we react to it shapes us and our future. once u get past these hard times your bond strengthens. this is when u realize the true worth of friends and love. I am sure u will also experience most of these things if not all. 
We fight with our friends and then become friends again. after break up there is make up. If u r hurt once in love someone comes to mend that heart with love n care. trust me i can say this because i have seen it happen.
college life is full of heartbreak , fights etc, but it is the golden period of life, where u make friends for life.Today all of us in our college group are successful in our respective careers , still we cherish the time when we had tea at roadside and no money in our pockets. Our bond is such that we might not speak for months but the moment we pick the ph we connect. 
This is what they are showing in D3. When i watch this serial  i want to congratulate the creatives for such real life depiction of characters and situations.
When you are forced to follow any rule we all try to defy it (dance Ban , rose day, rehersal hall)
when u r upset u take out ur frustration on the person closest to u(Vickey & Rey)
you cannot tolerate it if the person closest to u opposing u in any way (rey & Tani)
It is possible that after a heart break , someone slowly creeps in ur heart and u don't accept it as u think u have loved once(kriyansh & taaarey)
Sometimes you follow ur friends and sometimes they follow u. it does not mean one is less than other.(rey & swayam)
I hope this answers your question, and also it is not like a boring lecture'.love jaya

just the part in red bold- age? maybe i could compete with u?!!!😃

but i wholeheartedly agree with u on all points which we realise only in retrospect! d3 is beatiful in that way as is ur post.

Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Datz wat i think..

THE SAME HERE.,I AGRE WITH AISHU WE HAVE GOT FINALLY SOME INTERESTING TRACK.,IM EXCITED TO SEE REALLY.,.,

AND YA WITH THE DIL PART THEY ARE DOING INJUSTICE .,,😡

I WANT MY TAAREY TO PROGRESS😭
-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Datz wat i think..

actually i am completely angry😡 on the fact that they r not showing any taarey scenes right now still we r getting dance and dosti and quite true more the problems stronger the friendship