Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Nice thread Samah and razor sharp observation you have, will look with binoculars for you in upcoming episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Untitled - edited (Page 9)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice thread Samah and razor sharp observation you have, will look with binoculars for you in upcoming episodes.

Thanks

Sugarush

AditiDoc

Goldie

AditiDoc

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
OMG Sambar, laughing my HEAD off.ROFL I loved looove looove this threadSilly Meeena and the funny little face you made out of her, well I'll sureely not forget that one..Tongue Haaai Ramji MharaShocked... I CANNNOT believe I didn't spot you in that episode, you were looking so handsome like a trueee Superman eating that bananaDay Dreaming oyye baba spare me this time, I will spot you next episode for sure!Cool
- AdiiEmbarrassed

Sugarush

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Arey whah? Samah very good Pic analysis love the banana guy? Didn't notice him so now why I know where you disappeared to yesterday?

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@adi - glad you liked it! Approve

@Billee aunty - thanks. Nobody noticed me.. I bet you guys also didn't notice that I was about to buy a thing that spins around, but then I found out I had no money.. Shocked

Sugarush

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@Billee aunty - thanks. Nobody noticed me.. I bet you guys also didn't notice that I was about to buy a thing that spins around, but then I found out I had no money.. Shocked

You should have asked our Meena Madhuri, she has the ATM card now and she knows how to use it

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Originally posted by Superman.

You should have asked our Meena Madhuri, she has the ATM card now and she knows how to use it

hahah, what? Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top