Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@Samir Aunty.. Khaamosh! Evil Smile..

Don't line maaring on my international superman aka hub..Abhi main uski desi harry puttar -- krish jindaa hoon.. I can jump anywhere by wearing dhoti..LOL ROFL.

Agar mera krish avtar unable to control you then I've powerful Cisco switches n routers to control your signals.. Samjhe ke Samjhao??Evil Smile

@Samah:-Say ooh yeah! Soni kudi, soni kudi wanna dance with me..(I Love Bollywood)...Say ooh yeah.. Kudiye di kurti ki kena...O kurti vich masti ki kena...Le sun le... (Aaah haan.. Aaah haan..)
O kudiye le (Aaah haan.. Aaah haan..)...Dancing Dancing Dancing

Edited by ami_dabh - 16 November 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Untitled - edited (Page 7)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hilarious Samah beta. You provide the much needed respite for all of us. You have a knack of finding humour in places I would not even think of looking. The Meena face was hilarious. I can't stop ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR-fresco.-Liebe--Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
LOL ami beta! Me line maaring on Superman?! Shocked I don't think so; for me ... 'kudiyon ka nasha, pyare, nasha sab se nasheela hai... '! Tongue I'm not 'maa da laadla' jo 'bigad gaya'! Wink ... Catch my drift? LOL

'ami di dhoti ki kena ... O dhoti vich masti ki kena ...' Dancing ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-Liebe--Amli-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Superman, That was super dee duper! Very creative! Meenudi is a beauty ain't she?ROFL
If you are getting jealous of Chotu, imagine Sunny boy's plight. He hasn't gotten a hug in ages!Big smile

Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
my pyaari ismall poti, we are elders so that we can forgive our younger ones? Isn't it? They are kids na. Else what is the use of being an elder???LOL. We should patiently make them understand. Thats it... Because usually elders do have bigger heart to forgive..

niruba

IF-Rockerz

niruba

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL hilarious Meena pics...and the man eating banana in the background, haha I bet no one noticed him except for you ROFL

ramya_Deepika

IF-Sizzlerz

ramya_Deepika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
What a hilarious post,superb Samah,really loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR--Liebe-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice Sambar...!!! I am ROFL ROFL ROFL right now...!!! Let me comment more later...!!! I am surprised to see ur humor kiddo...!!! Very good...!!! Keep it up...!!! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top