Preeti: You're the best grilled I've ever seen. 🤣
           Aish. All the best. You'll do well. Don't worry. 😆

And the stories : :')
How lovely! I just loved seeing my name in those. 🤣
I'm running out of words. Seriously.
They were just AMAZING. ❤️

And this thread is just... Again, no words. ❤️
Superb work guys! Preets, Shivu and Preetha! 🤗

hehe :P i had to put you in... i was like we need emphasis on sruthi 🤣 and i was at your house, remember. 😆 that sounds so creepy 😆 forgive me, its Aishu's birthday. 🤣 and it was Simar not Shivu ;) Shivu had to call off because she was out of town so Simar did it for her 😳 
Posted: 11 years ago
Right, I'm not very good with emotional stuff but I'm going to give this crap a good go today because I feel like I need to. Aishu, the word is like a feeling in my heart. A feeling which means joy, happiness and pride. When I say your name, or even write it happiness fills me and that's because you are my happiness. Happiness starts at you, ends at you. You are the angel of happiness in my life. Even if I have homework, you make me smile and trust me, that is not the only reason I love. I love you because you are 'friendship personified' for me. The girl that knows how to please upside down, inside out. But you don't please me for credit, you please me for my happiness and that's why you make me feel so loved and special. You are undoubtedly the sweetest and bubbliest girl I have ever met. You do have your *crazy and adorable* differentiation between moods but you know what, I love you no matter what mood you are in because you are my Aishu and I understand you every step of the day. May god bless you through and through on your birthday Aishu. I wish you all the success in the world... all the success you could ever wish for. Always stay the same because I became friends with Aishu, THE AISHU, the one that you are now. Be yourself and I assure that you'll marry One Direction 🤣, you get the message, right? 😳 Okay I'm going back into talking nonsense mode so I'm going to stop now. But before I leave, once again Aishu, have a very, and I mean this, very happy birthday. God bless! Xx

Preeti : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 
That made me emotional.
Thankyou so much.

You are undoubtedly the most creative, awesome, cool, and an amazing friend I've ever met!
Love you tonnes! <3

^ I love you too hunn. Okay I take that as a massive achievement because I cannot be emotional... like seriously... I reckon it's the last thing that gets to me... usually all i have is excitement ;) and you will STOP thanking me now :P love you infinity tonnes <3 Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
Strawberries are red,
Blueberries are blue,
Today is your birthday,
I'm thinking of you. 

Can't really write much coz I barely know you...We struck a chord when we realized we both have a connection with the Middle East..and things were all cool until we realized we're comrades in the battle to make our very own, very lovable Varun Dhawan as number#1 of BW! And I promised you that we'd rock the VD AT. 
Sruthi made me a VD avi too...We'll both use our VD avis and rock the world babe!
I'm going to keep that promise Aishu! Coz that's all I have to give you right now!
Have an awesome one 🤗

Love you loads and loads and even more than that,
yours,
Ankita
Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday, Aishu! 🤗
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Happy Birthday, Aishu! 🤗

Paagal, you stickied it before I even sent you the link. 🤣
Another reason why I love you. 😆 ❤️
Haha, I went fishing for it and it was wayy in the back *smh*
ILY too 🤗

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Aishu 🤗

@preeti that is an incredible job with the thread 👏👏👏

Eeksss...i'm so sorry Aishu..i was out all day yesterday..so couldn't post on this thread!!

😆 Thank God I could atlest come in the morning...while i was still in my PJ's and i had 20 minutes to get ready and leave for school! 😛

Aishu, I hope You had a Fantastic Day,
Filled with lots of love, hugs, presents, chocolates, laughter and I love You's...
Wish you a very Happy (Belated) Birthday!
Mwuuaah!! ❤️

Krupaa
xD