Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

@sita...
yay..lovd ur post!!
ya i too was shokd da way samporan leave ranvi & ratan..
ek aur irresponsible decision liyua usney..i had nt expectd dis 4rm him...as i wantd to kno his mazburi for dat nyt wid veera's mom..

btw remember me??hehhe
of course,I remember you.!!!

i kno yuh rememberd me..
mein toh avanyai likh rahi thi..hheheLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sampooran is irresponsible. (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Great post! I agreee! I love this show (because of the little boy's admiration of his baby sister) but the parents have been demonstrated as being irresponsible to the max! I mean i understand the lady is heartbroken because her husband cheated, but not giving two hoots about your son, and refusing to feed youself despite being pregnant,(she had a miscarriage now i know)) just irkeed me!.. But phiir bhii i didnt complain! But now that i know even Sampooran has taken the step of killing himself, thats the height of it all! (Like you said, he has found himself an easy way to get rid of his issues, but at the same time he has left behind 3 lives, who will have to suffer because of this stupid step of his.

He should have sticked around and face the music!..Giving a small boy your responsibilities *kyaa yaar* and then taking the step of killing yourself!.. Ufff! Thats beyond being iresponsible.

sitamma

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I agreee wid u he was wrong to leave :(

sitamma

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
great post sita
I guess they are making the parents weaklings to show the boy strong enough to take care of his baby sis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaDJ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.