Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Sampooran is irresponsible.
Sampooran disappointed me very much.He is too much emotional,and has taken a very big decision  when under great emotional turmoil..And that is going to drastically affect the three lives he has left behind. 
Agreed he repents  a lot and is ready to accept any punishment. But this is just running away from the problems that have cropped up ,and that too he is responsible for all the commotion that has occurred.
Instead of handling the situation to the best of his capability,he is being an emotional fool and has run away from life leaving Ratan,Ranveer and the baby to face the music.He knows very well that Ratan hates the sight of the baby,she hates to even talk about the baby.How can he expect Ratan to look after the baby?And who else will look after the baby? Does he expect Ranveer to look after the babay at all times? Does his responsiblity ends with buying a feeding bottle and giving it to Ranveer? What about bathing the child,and other things? Does he expect ranveer to learn it all by himself and do them at all times? What about Ranveer's studies? What will happen when he goes to school? All the villagers are also against the baby being in the village.Does he think that they will come and help Ranveer? And what about Ratan? She has just been discharged from the hospital.Who will take care of her? And who will earn for the family's upkeeping?
He is supposed to be a very practical and responsible person,esp being the sarpanch of the village.But all he is doing now is running away like a coward.Shame on him.!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*Ankeeeeetanya12Amanat284avyarimaRaz2012sdk10FanOfMAYUREssence..RaadhniDae_drmershamil-DamnedDrooler-Nikki_TitliAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sampooran is irresponsible." in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Seriously, the best thing Sampooran could do was divorce Ratan but still bear her expenses till she was ready to marry someone else who will always be loyal to her.

Sampooran should have not abanded his son and his daughter but I guess the whole show is about Ranveer taking care of his half sister.

I just hope Ratan recovers and ends up with someone else who can make her happy. I feel so sorry for her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012sitammashamil

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@sita...
yay..lovd ur post!!
ya i too was shokd da way samporan leave ranvi & ratan..
ek aur irresponsible decision liyua usney..i had nt expectd dis 4rm him...as i wantd to kno his mazburi for dat nyt wid veera's mom..

btw remember me??hehhe

Kula915sitammashamil

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

@sita...
yay..lovd ur post!!
ya i too was shokd da way samporan leave ranvi & ratan..
ek aur irresponsible decision liyua usney..i had nt expectd dis 4rm him...as i wantd to kno his mazburi for dat nyt wid veera's mom..

btw remember me??hehhe
of course,I remember you.!!!

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanat284

Seriously, the best thing Sampooran could do was divorce Ratan but still bear her expenses till she was ready to marry someone else who will always be loyal to her.

Sampooran should have not abanded his son and his daughter but I guess the whole show is about Ranveer taking care of his half sister.

I just hope Ratan recovers and ends up with someone else who can make her happy. I feel so sorry for her!
being a vilage woman,I dont feel Ratan will marry another guy...and to be frank,no one would be able to love her as much as sampooran did...Men by nature are polygamous you know...and this is not the first time a man has done this and this is not the last time this is going to happen as well.
Whatever explanation he has for what he did, it wont make a wrong right...but the least he can do is to stay back and deal with the mess he created.!!

Edited by sitamma - 16 November 2012 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012shamil

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
the truth is that Sampooran was wrong to cheat on his lovely wife. i believe, there is more to the story them told too.
but Ratan is too weak for a village woman. only city women are this weak (sorry to say that. i am also a city woman) but the truth is that we cant take or do even half of what these wonderful woman can. but Ratan is too weak for words. i can just imagine the pain she is going through, but as far i know it was because of her lack of responsibilities she lost her baby. she didnt eat, drink, and infact threw her self down(killing her long awaited baby) just because a man cheated on her.
i know am being mean now. but i am so angry with her. i wish no woman should go through the pain she is doing. i also feel sorry for her

Coming to Sampooran killing himself, i lack words. he commented a crime and could face the punishment? such a coward!!!. i hate handsome stupid guys. i mean your brains should complement your looks right?
how can he let life punish Rv and Veera for his mistakes?

Kula915sitammashamil

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
nice post. ya sampoorn is irresponsible n took impulsive decision.

for highvoltage drama n sympathetic drama n pave way to bro-sis drama cvs made mostly unreal  ratan-sampoorn characters as parents.

sitammashamil

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
DUDE no need to be frustrated..its the WAY OF GETING THE STORY MOVING AND GIVE IT A UNIQUE BEGINNING.. THIS IS JUST A STORY OF BRO-SIS LOVE FOR EACH OTHER EVENTHOUGH THEY R STEP SIBLINGS

Raz2012sitamma

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.