Babali ...MP...!!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sweet Babali ๐Ÿ˜›

How do you like Babali character in Amrit Manthan viewers ? I will call her a MP or three in one  (multi purpose role ) Babali has done role of  servant maid,cook,server,helper.detective and ,what not. in AM๐Ÿ˜†

Always calling didi and helping very one in the family.She is like a family member.wihout her nothing move 

Everybody wans babali for everything

AM viewers wants to say about SWEET Babali .you can say it here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
calling her servant maid helper is not correct . as someone has said truly said that a person is known by his deeds and actions rather than his profession . i will prefer calling her friend , sister 
anasuya43 thumbnail
akshaybaljindar

calling her servant maid helper is not correct . as someone has said truly said that a person is known by his deeds and actions rather than his profession . i will prefer calling her friend , sister  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am talking about the Babali  as  a character .what all she does to the  the family.

I have mentioned as a family member without her nothing moves.

I am giving full credit to  her.

I am last person to hurt any body...i thing you got the message.

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love babli. Ya she plays multipurpose role. And she loves nimrit alot. She is so sweet. Thanks anusuya for opening thread on her.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Thanks Anasuyaji for this post on our cute Babli..yes i always find her cute esp her way of talking..๐Ÿ˜Š

She has always been close to Nimrit ..she is  always well treated by Rippan and Nimrit as a family member..i have always loved the character Babli..even now Mr oberoi treats her so well..always call her pyari Babli...๐Ÿ˜Š

Amrit always treats her as a nobody but its good to see now she is not that afraid of  her and always there for her DIDI..Nimrit..

We can say Babli too is one important character in the show and gets her needed screenspace..

Loved how she spied on shivangi and related all to Tej..Nimrit..Another feather in her cap  cute spy Babli..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Babali is a brave girl She even spied Shivangi.you can see in these pics๐Ÿ˜†

She has helped Nimrit number of times.

Babali is following shivangi to know .where she is going.
Babali is under the tree watching Shivangi 
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her role because interesting from yesterday episode and I feel what did you said from yesterday episode..yes can make many things for helping Nimrit..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
this is  a great thread you have made, honing in on the importance of lesser characters.who have a bearing on the plot,supporting the major roles..
babli exonerates the role of a loyal servant, who is the eyes and ears of what transpires in a household. babli is blessed both with a good heart a practical mind.. but unconditional love for her  original employees is primordial.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Hamlet53

You have nicely put it two things of Babali ,one  good heart and the second  one  uncondiional love to original employees๐Ÿ‘