The Vampire Diaries

TVD 4x06-We All Go Mad Sometimes-WU(Done) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by -Niky-

tanx Niky...epi is awsome..wow more Delena...but right now I really want that Demon leave Elena n move forword..bcz she don't deserve a persone like Demon..She's turning into Kat...wait Jer kille whom?Chris or Heyley?
Jer killed Chris!! 

And I like elena even now!
She's a vampire and these changes are acceptable for me!!Embarrassed
oh tanx..n congrts..ur in Stelena team...ROFL
*GLARES*
Jot has planned this! *devil* ROFL
 I have to write reasons why DELENA is not suitable!!CryCryCry...
I will have to murder myself after i do it!!CryCry *Sigh*
watch out.. Evil Smile...ROFL...m DeFan..Wink

r u guys talking abt big fandom battle??? Jot has put niky in Stelena FanROFLROFL can't blv...ROFLROFL...please right why Stelena better than Delena that too by a Delena Lover ...ROFLROFL nd dont forget to add "EPIC LOVE"ROFLROFLand please positively add Stefaan's same expression always...ROFLROFLnd his lack of love for Damon ...prove is 4x08 promoROFLROFL

and Deboleena u r Defan ?? nyc...
Why there is no Dalaric?? or is thr???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD 4x06-We All Go Mad Sometimes-WU(Done) (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ankita there is no Dalaric..LOL

wow Niky more work for u...ROFL..all the best...

Ankita_88

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the updatee!! Star

Elena really says that to Damon!! Shocked Big smile

And

Stefan and Elena break up!! OMG!!!Shocked

I need to watch it ASAP!!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

r u guys talking abt big fandom battle??? Jot has put niky in Stelena FanROFLROFL can't blv...ROFLROFL...please right why Stelena better than Delena that too by a Delena Lover ...ROFLROFL nd dont forget to add "EPIC LOVE"ROFLROFLand please positively add Stefaan's same expression always...ROFLROFLnd his lack of love for Damon ...prove is 4x08 promoROFLROFL

ANKITAAA... Stop laughing on my condition..ROFLROFL
Jot was smart enough to put me here, most of the tasks are related to Delena.. except that last one!!DeadROFL.. Jot is clever i tell you.. i don't know if i should be happy or sad..ROFLROFL.. and your hints on stephen are NOT helping..ROFLROFL

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

ANKITAAA... Stop laughing on my condition..ROFLROFL
Jot was smart enough to put me here, most of the tasks are related to Delena.. except that last one!!DeadROFL.. Jot is clever i tell you.. i don't know if i should be happy or sad..ROFLROFL.. and your hints on stephen are NOT helping..ROFLROFL

oops...hawwwROFLROFL
My Niky us angry
ROFLROFL
wait lemme give u a suggestion...u cn write why stefan said " don't pretend that this is not the best day of ur life" in the promo...
ROFLROFL u know u cn justify his behaviour that too if u feel that his behaviour towards Damon on this issue is justifiedROFLROFL such a fonding relationshipROFLROFL...loved their brotherly bond sooo muchhROFLROFL

SleepySleepy
Sleepy

deboleena.manna

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

oops...hawwwROFLROFL
My Niky us angry
ROFLROFL
wait lemme give u a suggestion...u cn write why stefan said " don't pretend that this is not the best day of ur life" in the promo...
ROFLROFL u know u cn justify his behaviour that too if u feel that his behaviour towards Damon on this issue is justifiedROFLROFL such a fonding relationshipROFLROFL...loved their brotherly bond sooo muchhROFLROFL

SleepySleepy
Sleepy
I havent seen the promo.. * rushing to see it*..
PLEASE dont make me hate stephen,...not for the next 10 days atleast..CryCryROFLROFL

sukusonu525

Groupbie

sukusonu525

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
tfs...

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Dazzler

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I AM A DALARIC!!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top