|ArSha/KR-Reviving the Irrevocable#6|BLUE - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
@TM: Did I gave you authority to make this FC??? Did you ask me?? With whom permission you used design of ArSha FC???? I am certainly not offended beause someone else made it but you should had courtesy to ask me. I am certainly gonna consult Moderator on this matter.😳 
i dont know the rules...sorry
Then you should have consult someone. Now Mods will look into this. 
But seriously this is offending. 
This thread is not an official one. So I don't think so that I can allow this. New FC is in process.Members Please wait for link...😳
Aditi  can u plz make the new At..
Anyone who is an Arsha FaN CAN MAKE IT..
pLZ   I dnt wish persons who are die heart  fans of the other to make At for us..
We have lots of Arsha/Kriyaansh fans still here...

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by deetha

sorry to say...yeah i m soo mean but im out of this AT...
 isnt it supposed for members???

and im totally hurt...i was waiting for blue...even i requested aditi to postpoe blue after dhak dhak which is actually before dhak dhak...

coz arsha ka mera sabse fav dance is blue...

i m not telling the rest anything...but yeah im hurt...i know these words hurt the AT maker but i m hurt more and i cant be here...

plzz remove me from list...

IM LEAVING

kisi aur ki galti ke liye tum chod kar ja rahi hu dont go 

Originally posted by SaileshrkD3FAN

i dont know the rules...sorry

Hey dear,

Many of the Fanclubs are opened by one particular member and this person is in charge for those FCs. I guess you are new so you were not aware of it but members should ask permission to open the new FC if the FC admin are not around. 

The FC admin and the members should coordinate things so its easy for everyone. If the admin is not around, someone should be given permission to avoid similar problems in the future.

No one is at fault here so lets move on with the new FC created by FC admin.

Topic closed!

Regards,

CFC Dev Team