Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pARaQ6Gt90Y&sns=em
[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pARaQ6Gt90Y&sns=em

SHE DEDICATED THE AWARD TO MR YASH CHOPRA!

KATRINA KAIF WON BEST ACTRESS POPULAR AT SCREN AWARDS!

#katrina kaif
@LoveKatrinaKaif: OMG! Congratulations Katrina Kaif for winning the Most Popular Actress for her flawless & awesome performances in ETT & JTHJ ? #ScreenAwards

Katrina Kaif at the Screen Awards

Lets give a caption to this picture

Sat, 2013-01-12 17:35 ' bubbles
Share this on
  •  
Movies
News
Star Kids
No Makeup

Katrina Kaif at the Screen Awards. She is wearing a Naeem Khan dress and jewellery by Gehna.

1. Katrina Kaif at Colors Screen Awards

10. Katrina Kaif ' Ek Tha Tiger/Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Katrina Kaif is consistently getting better over the years. While she can dance up a storm and support her Khans and a Kumar, this was the year for her to shine as an actress. In Ek Tha Tiger, she gets a supremely physical and tough role as a Pakistani spy who can kick ass as well as charming the usually cool Tiger. Her stunts were striking, and she gave Zoya a poignant wounded air about her as she risked her life and love. Yet it was Jab Tak Hai Jaan that gave her that edge. Made into the Yashraj heroine without a bit of religious complex (!) she is given one of the more inconsistently written heroines of a Yash Chopra film. Kaif is so graceful and impressive at times that you do get marveled at how far she's come since her breakthrough in 2005. While Meera is a tad frustrating, Kaif does her utmost to salvage her character and in the face of a rather shrill Anushka Sharma. It's quite easy to see why Chopra may have chosen her; she's got a certain gravitas and class that befits a Yashraj heroine.

KATRINA WON BEST ACTRESS SCREEN!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscwKiJP0-g&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscwKiJP0-g&sns=em

Big Stars Awards - Best Romantic Couple .. SRK & Katrina

Don't you think@iamsrk& Katrina Kaif made the most romantic on-screen couple this year? Watch#BigStarEntertainment Awards, 31st Dec 8 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF95CKnbj0U&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
photo

Credit to:?@Lunaa_light

SRK-KAT GETTING THE AWARD PROMO!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROC3kuK_zw&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

SRK KATRINA WON BEST JODI AT BIG STAR ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS!!!!
+KATRINA KAIF WINS BEST ACTRESS FOR A ROMANTIC ROLE FOR JTHJ AT BIG STAR ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS!!!!👏

+ SRK BEST ACTOR IN A ROMANTIC ROLE!!

MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE!!🥳

SHAH RUKH KHAN?@iamsrk

Got two awards,must admit as many i get the excitement is the same. Am so happy,want to work even harder. Awards to me r like candy to a kid

According to a poll conducted by Oneindia, Katrina Kaif is being termed as the best actress of 2012. Maximum people liked Katrina Kaif's performance in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Ek Tha Tiger.

While <font color="#0066cc">Katrina Kaif</font> got 28% votes, <font color="#0066cc">Priyanka Chopra</font> emerged second with 22% votes for her performance in Hrithik Roshan starrer Agneepath. Kareena Kapoor received 16% votes for Talaash and Heroine. However, what's surprising is that Vidya Balan, who was brilliant in her film Kahaani got only 13% votes, making her fourth in the list. Veteran actress Sridevi got 9% votes, while Deepika Padukone got 6% votes.

Do you agree with our poll results? If not, feel free to express your opinion by commenting on the comment box below the slider.

Who's the best female performer of 2012?

Katrina Kaif43.57% (1,826 votes)

<div>

Sonakshi Sinha6.49% (272 votes)

Priyanka Chopra26.82% (1,124 votes)

Ileana D'Cruz1.43% (60 votes)

Asin Thottumkal1.86% (78 votes)

Anushka Sharma8.49% (356 votes)

Deepika Padukone5.34% (224 votes)

Diana Penty5.99% (251 votes

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Katrina-Kaif-s-currently-leading-Heroine-of-2012-poll-VOTE-NOW/Article1-969847.aspx

<font size="6">Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif's chemistry in Yash Chopra's "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" has become the talk of the town</font>. SRK, who has always maintained that he will give a peck on the cheek of his heroines, has broken the promise in the film and kissed Kat on her lips.

After, big screen the duo is rocking the small screen with their new advertisement of Lux soaps. SRK is seen dancing for Kat and singing 'Bekaboo'. In the advertisement the duo is seen getting intimate which we bring you in an exclusive picture. In the picture you can seen a steaming chemistry between SRK and Kat.

Well, we are sure this will be a treat for all their fans!

What say? Both made me cry a lot in JTHJ, and the movie has already made 71 Crores worldwide!! And I will not be surprised if both also win best actor/actress respectively

Adding Reviews that Kat has got:

Katrina Kaif is not only sexy and stunning but also comes across as a pleasant and convincing actress. She glides effortlessly through her character and scorches the screen with Shah Rukh.--TNN

Katrina Kaif looks beautiful and sensuous and delivers a bravura performance. In few scenes, she shines the most out of all three. Most importantly, Jab Tak Hai Jaan is an indication that she has evolved as an actress and how! Hats off!--http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-review-tmnnlrptnr

<font size="2">Katrina is the film's big surprise, providing a solidly competent performance in a role that could well have been reduced to farce. The lazy screenplay makes sure she kisses more than she gets to speak, which isn't a bad thing because she turns out pretty good with the silent moments. The actress brings a tenderness to the proceedings and emotes strongly, making sure her character ' while unlikely, untimely and irrational ' ends up real enough to root for.--RAJA SEN</font>

Katrina Kaif as Meera undoubtedly gives the best exhibition of her acting skills. Her expressions and glamor quotient make it the perfect outing as Yash Chopra heroine. Watch out for her in white attire on bridge...a small moment but too good.--http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/review-specific.aspx?review_id=83

Katrina is the classic Yash Chopra heroine. An enigmatic beauty, who doubles up as a seductress [watch her in the 'Saans' track or the music piece]. She looks ethereal and enacts her part with elegance and restraint. As a matter of fact, she glides into her part with effortlessness and acts out some of the difficult moments with flourish. In view of the fact that a major portion of the story focuses on SRK and Katrina--TARAN ADARSH

Katrina Kaif is just a thing of beauty. That she looks stunning is a given, but she manages to give one of her career's finest performances as Meera. Her underplay is the perfect contrast to Anushka's lively and bubbly act. Anushka lightens JTHJ with energy, while Katrina anchors it with firm emotions.--FILMFARE

Katrina is so totally immersed into her character that it would seem, she was born to play Meera in this film. Katrina looks drop-dead gorgeous and her sexy costumes are to die for.--KOMAL NAHTA

And, for those who have always criticisedKatrina Kaif's poor acting,Jab Tak Hai Jaanis the answer for you. Kat as a rich, high class business woman is a complete stunner in the film. She does complete justice to her role. She performs an equally power-pack role as that of Khan's.--entertainmentoneindia

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
I haven't seen JTHJ yet, so I have no right to say anything at this point. I'm seeing it tomorrow.

But from what I've heard from family and friends, Shahrukh def deserves to be nominated in the best actor category. Dunno yet whether he should necessarily win or not, because there's still Talaash and other movies to watch out for.

As for Katrina, I haven't heard many good reviews of her role and acting in JTHJ. Most all praises have been for Anushka. 

I'll come back to this thread over the weekend once I've seen the movie.

Kat, aur best actress😆

pehle actress ban ne do, phir dekhenge😆

but i strongly believe that, Kat never ever wins Best Actress Award for any of her films

Katrina and Best actress... No way... 

This year has been one of the best years for the actresses and Katrina is no where close to the performances of Sridevi, Vidya and PC... 👍🏼
These three have raised the bar for the actresses... 

Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago
I am just saying that if madz can get it for dtph so can Kat for JTHJ!! Remember the most pop performance wins, not necessarily the best out of the best
Katrina's best doesn't even come close to some of the leading actresses' worst so I'd say no way.

SRK has only Ranbir as serious competition.
i've a dream that kat not gonna get best role award in near future;

as far as SRk with movies released till now, count that Ranbir snatch all the awards from his hand unless he hosts any award function. SRK gets awards on those functions mostly where he hosts with some craps movies.

if a movie gets worsen yet anyone take it as best movie. so this isn't point that they made someone cried means they're going to get the award.ppl ll forget those role when new release ll come
hey nikki one minute pls.

i desperately need to...
🤣🤣🤣

ok...katrina for sure

You can't even compare Madhuri's roles to Katrina's!!!!!

Shahrukh will have Aamir for competition too once Talaash releases!
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Katrina's best doesn't even come close to some of the leading actresses' worst so I'd say no way.

SRK has only Ranbir as serious competition.

what about hrithik for Agneepath? I think he was tremendous!! But I think because JTHJ is recent it will stay fresh in the audience's mind!