Page 3 Page 4

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by piyualka

Exactly my thoughts...I saw the episode yeterday and was looking for reasons behind sudden Rani Jahnsi avatar of Pankhuri. Drunk-driving case was enough for Rubel...and second in KC episode why didn't she run away ...aprtmnetment componds are quite big...she could have easily found a place for hiding which would have been more apt..rather than shivam story..just hated...too many lies..

True..she cud hav...But Pankhu keeps running..wer she was going..Harish's flat? It was obvious dat Sheela wil cum der...so no point n running 2 Harish's flat Confused

LOL her brain froze!
Why she couldn't shut that chatty woman or just say "catch you later" and run??? Did you see how that chatty lady just vanished into thin air when Mami turned around? Some magicClap

@red..I noticed too..May be Sheela ki Jawani did sum black magic and made dat lady appear for finding truth..LOL...

Btwn dat lady was too much...y she bothered so much abt Pankhu and she was asking y u came down without completing rasam fully..how she knw its Confused..

and Pankhu's foolishness also too too muchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkasukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mami is a headless chicken (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by piyualka

Exactly my thoughts...I saw the episode yeterday and was looking for reasons behind sudden Rani Jahnsi avatar of Pankhuri. Drunk-driving case was enough for Rubel...and second in KC episode why didn't she run away ...aprtmnetment componds are quite big...she could have easily found a place for hiding which would have been more apt..rather than shivam story..just hated...too many lies..

True..she cud hav...But Pankhu keeps running..wer she was going..Harish's flat? It was obvious dat Sheela wil cum der...so no point n running 2 Harish's flat Confused

LOL her brain froze!
Why she couldn't shut that chatty woman or just say "catch you later" and run??? Did you see how that chatty lady just vanished into thin air when Mami turned around? Some magicClap

@red..I noticed too..May be Sheela ki Jawani did sum black magic and made dat lady appear for finding truth..LOL...

Btwn dat lady was too much...y she bothered so much abt Pankhu and s
he was asking y u came down without completing rasam fully..how she knw its ..
Confused

That lady was too strange...I am surprised she didn't mention "Your Husband Aditya" by name when he was coming down the steps!

anusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Can you imagine what's gonna happen if Shivam comes to Mumbai for some reason. Mami-Avantika all believe he is the husband. Maybe CVs will somehow get Shivam & PAnkhui in one room and Adi will get the taste of his own predicament. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaanusha.cochinsukhi...

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Same qstns blinking in my mind..!Confused

anusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Same qstns blinking in my mind..!Confused

Sure... today's episode was full of gaps but hay... the lovebirds looked good so we forgave evrythingWink

anusha.cochinsukhi...

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hold your breath folks. I agree with all of you. All these are due to the director only. He is trying to be too smart. He wants to make the story unpredictale and whenever there is any criticism of his direction he comes up with a new twist. Why on earth every happy moment in PAYA's life has to ruined?. First the lunch proigram and now this. I don't know waht is he trying to achieve.AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinsukhi...

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
CryCry i missed the epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

CryCry i missed the epi...
Don't worry you didn't miss much. Tomorrow (or today for you) will be good.

anusha.cochinsukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.