Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Angry Vishnu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
first time..for the first time i saw Vishnu's anger like this..during Daksha's time he was shown more upset than angry at Daksha but this is the first time i saw Narayan's angry avtaar and completely fell in love with Saurav's angry look again...the was he killed Rahu...the way his eyes were expressing the anger..i am just dead again...

this is for what i waited so long..to see some different expression on Vishnu's face rather than smile and happiness

and even in this epi i loved the way Mahadev was praising Vishnu...thei inner respect is alwaysThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10---PAYEL---HaremSultanMrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angry Vishnu" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

first time..for the first time i saw Vishnu's anger like this..during Daksha's time he was shown more upset than angry at Daksha but this is the first time i saw Narayan's angry avtaar and completely fell in love with Saurav's angry look again...the was he killed Rahu...the way his eyes were expressing the anger..i am just dead again...

this is for what i waited so long..to see some different expression on Vishnu's face rather than smile and happiness

and even in this epi i loved the way Mahadev was praising Vishnu...thei inner respect is alwaysThumbs Up

our morabh Wink

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
ya morabh foreverDay Dreaming

---PAYEL---

IF-Rockerz

---PAYEL---

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
for the first time i've seen vishnu's anger in dkdm...he was looking awesome in anger... Smile

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
reminded me of yuvraj of uttaran . just perfectt...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.