Phir Subah Hogi

Adi asking for job to a bhaaji wala ??seriously?

kanaksm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are the creatives out of their mind? Isnt Adi highly educated etc from Delhi ?
he goes for job serach and that too to a bhaaji wala ? what job will a bhaaji wala give him anyway ROFL !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All that is a plot by CVs to earn sympathy from viewers for Adini jodi. They want to show poor Aditya struggling and begging any and everyone for work so that he can buy his wife a gift.🤣
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is somthing funny,,,,but this is the very common sceen in Indian series...I have seen this in TV show Gulaal...Kesar also behaved like this to find a job ,when his family was against with his wife gulaal ...
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He can't get a well paid job in a village.
But his deary Sugni wont leave mansion to go with him.
Someone plese enlighten this  Sugni dumbo.If she goes with Adi to Delhi or any city there wont be any problem to her luxury.
Cause Adi might get a white collar job for his education and she can keep a maid ,stay in an apartment with basic amenities.
Is not it better than staying in haveli and forcing herself on other members daily raising their BP?
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugni claims that she want to keep everyone happy and on the other side she is doing everythng possible to make everyone sad..if she goes away making others happy..isn't that a sacrifice too.. Edited by ruhi86 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess she is there to make sure vikram stay marry to reva n yes uf she leave how will she n her mom feel proud showing their friends that they made it got money and thakurain status
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what he is asking for job from bhaji wala ?? when he can do  his own  business i mean if he can sell bhaji why don't he sells fishes he will get it in mahwari's ponds and canals easily that too free of cost and can make money ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pankhudi11

what he is asking for job from bhaji wala ?? when he can do  his own  business i mean if he can sell bhaji why don't he sells fishes he will get it in mahwari's ponds and canals easily that too free of cost and can make money ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

LOL
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all that ideas are from other shows...

Ow adi think of some thing new...

take your wife to delhi and start working there !
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think that's just for a day job (just for one day I hope) so that he can buy her a gift right away...