Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineshivnirptailorsuecreshma12jennyrsgold1978starshiny3locomotowikileakslalitha13lapislazulihousefull3dent4uivanta29dirk41heartsmartramonamrgatturazor12ananthi.shankarseemasrJ12L85PrincessDPutijaChalhovshunu6Sandy66SweetiShobhyJulieDrozieammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH WU 15th Nov Digvijay proposes Kuhu *~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Makers have ruined such a nice show and have made it so predictable, I am sure Vikram will be unsuccessful in every attempt and adi sugni will come close every time. This is so predictable man why did they ruin Vikram's character,havent we seen such tracks in so many shows...Now Adi thinks sugni loves him and he is all set to make her confess it soon and I am sure that will happen very soon seeing that Adi is doing so much for her but when Vikram did so much for her she didnt bother to acknowledge or understand him.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrruhi86Sandy66erlyndaForeverSHINeeJulieDRajinilicious

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
You are right Aarti. The show is boring and predictable. Vikram will be made to look like a fool everytime. 
Now Aditya is going to be a labourer and soon he will use his meagre earnings to buy a house.
Can you believe, that already Aditya thinks Sugni is in love with him? Then how fickle she is if just two to three days ago she was crying a river for Vikram, she went searching for him and was about to reconcile with him until Reva stepped in, now she is already in love with Aditya?
This show is going down the drain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrruhi86Sandy66ForeverSHINeetulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
yes julie sugni seems to change her heart like clothes and how did Aditya think sugni loves him... gosh i am tired of this dumb track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrruhi86Sandy66ForeverSHINee

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting to see if TJS will come back to ask MT for Kuhu's hand in marriage. That is the only potentially exciting thing to look forward to.
That should also give Vikram another storyline to work with.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteseemasrruhi86erlyndaSandy66ForeverSHINeetulipdaisy

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I wonder Aditya is a highly qualified person and why he is stubborn to stay in that Haveli?
He can't get appropriate job in that village.OuchHe shoul take his deary wife with him and go to city.There he can find a job suiting him.
Isn't ii useless to do odd jobs here nd there just to stay in haveli??Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteSandy66erlyndashunu6JulieDtulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@seema  Adi wanted to leave the haveli and go but Jiji  stopped him so he is stuck here and mahaan sugni will not leave the haveli and come(There are so many luxuries here why will she toil with him in some other city)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrmuktha_cuteJulieD

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Oh..yes...I am out of sink with the show.
Thans Arti for clearing..
Hilarious...Adi can take his momma with him.Thats what sons do i guess.
It is funny to see a highly qualified person doing odd jobs.
Time can be your worst enemy.But i dont think Adi, sugni are victim of time.They call the bull to get the hit by its thorn.
AA bell mujhe maar.
I am still to figure out why Sugni is so hell bent to stay at Haveli?What juices is secreting from that mansion god knows.Question

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66Vinnie79SweetiShobhyJulieDtulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.