Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double_m

Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Leap wud be kick start of new story a new phase in couple life they say real thing starts when kids grow ,so i think 2nd baby plan should be dropped as its gonna be utter chaos for the couple , but i have feeling this leap is new start of the couple . 

Agree. This would make the scenario further dragging with kids all around, creating nuisance.
I think a track can be conceived of both of them going on a comprehensive holiday, specially with that little crawler up on his feet & can be taken care of by his grandparents.

Know I'm going to attract alot of ire from the members for sounding so blunt, but I think this can be woven in a pleasing presentable form by the creatives, much better than how its sounding in my words.
aww yea ur right but shows demand tracks as its family show they would like seeing something more surrounded to family i think this leap is more couple centered track only Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "leap (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Me frst me frst...ROFL
bus i want ki akshi shld get preg after leap...n uska smp bhi dey muss show...Embarrassed
yeah i also want nakshi to cum post leap n yeah smp can never b skipped by us Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

i want smp and naksh to be as romantic as they are and want both to get new syle of dressing and makeover and want singhania mansion to have new sofa and naksh new room deco and a cute room for our cute duggu. but no changes in their romance and cuteness. that should not change ever.
seriously nw its high tym dey change naksh room ...get duggu's room done ...n naitik shud b given sum business suits , business parties where he goes wid akshara ...n naksh ka never ending romance shud go on n on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduvim916

Double_m

Double_m

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Leap wud be kick start of new story a new phase in couple life they say real thing starts when kids grow ,so i think 2nd baby plan should be dropped as its gonna be utter chaos for the couple , but i have feeling this leap is new start of the couple . 

Agree. This would make the scenario further dragging with kids all around, creating nuisance.
I think a track can be conceived of both of them going on a comprehensive holiday, specially with that little crawler up on his feet & can be taken care of by his grandparents.

Know I'm going to attract alot of ire from the members for sounding so blunt, but I think this can be woven in a pleasing presentable form by the creatives, much better than how its sounding in my words.
aww yea ur right but shows demand tracks as its family show they would like seeing something more surrounded to family i think this leap is more couple centered track only Big smile

Imeant all that to be family centric, just more focus on a dedicated holiday to them with parallel track focussed on both families in a very sober way (as it is always).

In fact I was so pleased by yesterday's eps, because after quite a while, the story got back to its serene pace with all the family members in either of the families getting focus. (Shaurya & Varsha rekindling the spark with cuteness of Ananya, & the scene of an open covers b/w the ladies of both families tho over a phone) I mean when did we last had a scene where the Ms were sittingin their aangan & talking abt all the normal cheerful things in life, characters like anshu getting a +ve screen space.

I love this tranquility, want it to be sustained continuously,
Keeping my fingers crossed!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..siya..

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Imeant all that to be family centric, just more focus on a dedicated holiday to them with parallel track focussed on both families in a very sober way (as it is always).

In fact I was so pleased by yesterday's eps, because after quite a while, the story got back to its serene pace with all the family members in either of the families getting focus. (Shaurya & Varsha rekindling the spark with cuteness of Ananya, & the scene of an open covers b/w the ladies of both families tho over a phone) I mean when did we last had a scene where the Ms were sittingin their aangan & talking abt all the normal cheerful things in life, characters like anshu getting a +ve screen space.

I love this tranquility, want it to be sustained continuously,
Keeping my fingers crossed!!
i agree with you but lets see what the leap has stored for us its not easy to get such a huge leap looks like things have been planned by creatives along Mr.Shahi .

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
amazing post dear ...

Akshi preggy post leap would b nice

but i m going to miss my DugguCry..d baby is choo chweet

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i rlly wish leap wll brng couple centric thngs.to be frank i say let leap com thn cvs shifting scrn on othr tings.leap wll no doubt keep screen on naksh as a family duggus schooling duggus brought up. And nakshi i dont don't wnt nakshi whtout cvs showing SMP.changes akshara sari toh always the best evn loving naitiks coloured borderd shirts .i would love to see change in akshi sari wrapping style and naitik dressing more as a MD .i think its correct time for change in interior n stuff bcozz its like mauka bhi hai aur dastur bhi .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916ammu4usona_naksh

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
wll miss bani alot nd bani wll always be in heart like harsh.im sure no were soon we wll accept new coming duggu as duggu as we did bani on harsh .jaha taak romance ki baat hai im feeling like its growing wht time this days naitik dosnt leave a chance naksh just get started.nd cumon this leap toh wont evn turn naksh 30 yrs if im nt wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4usona_naksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top