Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys its me mariam i was checking out something on if so i thought i will make a post while i am here so as we know leaps going to happen soon i am gunna miss my golu molu babyanyways i was thinking at least leaps going to be 2, 3 yrs we will see duggu skool going i was telling my mum she was like they will show naksh have another baby or akshi pregnant maybe i was like haila without us viewers witnessing it mum goes why u need to see u seen for duggu ðŸ¤£ so what cute scenes would you guys like to see after leap and what kid would you like to play older duggu

ps: dont bash and if possible plz dont criticize and put negative comments in i had enough of negativity around me  so wanted to make this a fun topic ðŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me frst me frst...🤣
bus i want ki akshi shld get preg after leap...n uska smp bhi dey muss show...😳
..siya.. thumbnail
Leap wud be kick start of new story a new phase in couple life they say real thing starts when kids grow ,so i think 2nd baby plan should be dropped as its gonna be utter chaos for the couple , but i have feeling this leap is new start of the couple . 
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want smp and naksh to be as romantic as they are and want both to get new syle of dressing and makeover and want singhania mansion to have new sofa and naksh new room deco and a cute room for our cute duggu. but no changes in their romance and cuteness. that should not change ever. 

Originally posted by: vim916

i want smp and naksh to be as romantic as they are and want both to get new syle of dressing and makeover and want singhania mansion to have new sofa and naksh new room deco and a cute room for our cute duggu. but no changes in their romance and cuteness. that should not change ever. 

mujhe bhi isi baatka dar hai.i dont want romantic naitik and cuteness of naksh to be lost after leap
..siya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vim916

why wud romance die ?? duggu ke birth pe nai kam hua toh leap se ??? aww come on be positive ðŸ˜ƒ
Double_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

Leap wud be kick start of new story a new phase in couple life they say real thing starts when kids grow ,so i think 2nd baby plan should be dropped as its gonna be utter chaos for the couple , but i have feeling this leap is new start of the couple . 

Agree. This would make the scenario further dragging with kids all around, creating nuisance.
I think a track can be conceived of both of them going on a comprehensive holiday, specially with that little crawler up on his feet & can be taken care of by his grandparents.

Know I'm going to attract alot of ire from the members for sounding so blunt, but I think this can be woven in a pleasing presentable form by the creatives, much better than how its sounding in my words.
Double_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WARDROBE, SOFA, HAIRSTYLE?????
Does that constitute anything creative or substantive for the concept????

This is mind boggling.

In that case they shud also go for a dedicated room having a discotheque in the house with a pool table.
And yes a swimming pool at the terrace on the top of SS, so that they can show the grown up naksh having swimming lessons & also vulgar poolside parties!!!

What has all this got to do with the concept & essence of the show???

Pardon me for being so straightforward, but don't want to be offensive to anyone.
..siya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Double_m

Agree. This would make the scenario further dragging with kids all around, creating nuisance.
I think a track can be conceived of both of them going on a comprehensive holiday, specially with that little crawler up on his feet & can be taken care of by his grandparents.

Know I'm going to attract alot of ire from the members for sounding so blunt, but I think this can be woven in a pleasing presentable form by the creatives, much better than how its sounding in my words.

aww yea ur right but shows demand tracks as its family show they would like seeing something more surrounded to family i think this leap is more couple centered track only ðŸ˜ƒ
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Naksh4ever-

Me frst me frst...🤣
bus i want ki akshi shld get preg after leap...n uska smp bhi dey muss show...😳

yeah i also want nakshi to cum post leap n yeah smp can never b skipped by us 😳