Phir Subah Hogi

Any Sympathy for Sugni?

Poll Question: Do you sympatize with Sugni?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [23.94%]
54 [76.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
This show is supposed to be about Sugni, her plight ,her hard times, we are supposed to be feeling all kinds of pity/sympathy /empathy for this character.  How many of you are behind her and believe in her cause and pity party.  Of course she is seeing some real hard times now. But do  you really care?? Please let  us know!
 I will say  that my answer  here would be a resounding NO! Because whatever she is going through she brought onto herself, and in fact she contributed a great deal to her situation!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 15 November 2012 at 6:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoypyarimsharma2sunnyroshiruhi86anagha107seemasrrazor12namitagloryzcroziaxxJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Sympathy for Sugni?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

This show is supposed to be about Sugni, her plight ,her hard times, we are supposed to be feeling all kinds of pity/sympathy /empathy for this character.  How many of you are behind her and believe in her cause and pity party.  Of course she is seeing some real hard times now. But do  you really care?? Please let  us know!
 I will say  that my answer  here would be a resounding NO! Because whatever she is going through she brought onto herself, and in fact she contributed a great deal to her situation!

I agree with you. In the beginning episodes, I felt sorry for her when thakurs harassed her, but now I think she deserves it whatever she is going through.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrruhi86wensueSandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
No sympathy for her at all. She brought it all upon herself.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymsharma2pyariindianstargyulanagha107seemasrruhi86razor12wensueSandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
yes..I too do not feel sympathy for her...but my purpose is ,she face every thing with straight head and shows the aim and courage she has...she has faith about her  own and she knows after all she can win... . difficult times comes in everyon's lives...but we do not have to insult the  people , to showing our sympathy ,who can face difficulties with confidence...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12erlyndaSandy66JShiv

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Good post!
I for one do not feel  any sympathy towards Sugni..
I feel ZIP, ZERO sympathy for herEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoypyariseemasrruhi86Sandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

romalove

romalove

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

yes..I too do not feel sympathy for her...but my purpose is ,she face every thing with straight head and shows the aim and courage she has...she has faith about her  own and she knows after all she can win... . difficult times comes in everyon's lives...but we do not have to insult the  people , to showing our sympathy ,who can face difficulties with confidence...
AGREE

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Not sorry 4 her she ruined tvs life n his family just 4her ego n her mother n dead marriage of reva
I feel fedup seeing her drama n feel she is bad cos she doesnt look like one who forced to marry or had to marry
Her bhv is like she also wanted young thakur n if not now who knows what whould she do if she was married to vikram shameless woman

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pyariindianstargyulruhi86razor12JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79

erlynda

Goldie

erlynda

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Yes. she may partly be at fault but I think the humiliations she's getting  are too much.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.