Make Money With Your Liberty Reserve

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yakure

yakure

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

MAKE CASH FROM YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT WITH JUST $6.

I would hit the nail straight!

I am a person who don't believe in scam or fake program and I have been reading  this program for long until I give it a trial. God will help you to believe it and make a trial.

Zero percent risk. All you need is at least $6 investment which has to make thousands of cash in your Liberty Reserve (LR) account

Things you'll need

[THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATIM FOR THIS TO WORK]

#1 An  Internet  connection

#2  A  Liberty  Reserve Account

#3  Honesty and exact following INSTRUCTIONS

I hate reading long stuff myself, so I am making this short. But please, read carefully and re-read if need be.

You  don't  want  to  credit  someone else's account instead of yours because you missed a step.

MY TESTIMONY IS SHORT AND SIMPLE

I was asked to put in $2 each into the 3 LR accounts I knew not and also post this entire text on 100 different forums.

I thought hard and finally decided to do it. I mean it's  just $6

How much could I even loose even if it were a scam, and considering I loved  surfing, posting on forums wasn't a big deal.

So I did it and BAM! Guess what!

1ST WEEK I made $15…I thought it would stop there + it wasn't even much money at all..CRAP! But then, watch this!

2ND WEEK …….MORE THAN $110

3RD WEEK………………$1300…and now as we speak, after 4weeks of investing $6 I have in my LR account: $4300

NO JOKES!  And  it is growing really fast that it scares me, I sell of my LR fundings  and  I am in COOL CASH!

I shouldn't let u into my privacy, but i am barely 1year out of university, I am a female and I  just got myself a cool ride.

That's just a tip of the iceberg! Pleaseee take this seriously! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! PASS IT ON! YOU DO IT AND SEE!

Anyway, to generate funds from your  LR  account  starting  NOW, simply carry out the following steps:

It's  legal. It's  been proven by OPRAH show and you have to invest only $6. READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VERBATIM.

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT NEW. It has existed for at least a decade in many forms.

In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as investment of a few hundred dollars

However thanks to Liberty Reserve and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO!

SO! THESE ARE THE THREE (3) STEPS TO WALKING YOUR WAY INTO SUCCESS

1. If you haven't got the $6 in your liberty account, you have to open your own free liberty account

at www.libertyreserve.com Get acquainted with this system, see how it works and choose the variant that suits you

and fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum balance of $7.

2. Transfer $2 to each of the 3 liberty reserve account numbers below.

3. Everything you've done – you have created a service and what you've done is absolutely legal.

You ask for a legal service, and you pay for it. Simple!

STEP 1: NOW SEND $6 TO THE FOLLOWING LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT ($2 to each of them):

1) U1828775

2) U7903954

[3) U8820119

STEP 2: NOW ERASE THE FIRST ACCOUNT FROM THE LISTS ABOVE i.e U1828775,after you have paid $2 each to above 3 accounts, thus the lists will go higher

(number 2 position will move to  number 1 position, number3 will move to number 2 position ), then

Put the number of your liberty reserve account into line 3,

so that your account would be added to the liberty reserve database of steady participants

for  these  lists  registration otherwise your account won't be registered, this is what makes this business real

and there is no room for cheat. If you don't make payment before enrolling ,you won't get paid

and the system will freeze your account.

STEP 3:Post / Put this article to at least 250 forums

And  News Groups. Remember, the more forums you send this article to, the higher will be your income,

and your income depends on you directly. This business goes on and thrives thanks to the honesty of

the participants.

So, by the time you reach the first position in the list, you'll have thousands of dollars in your account!

And this costs $6 and simple work!!!

Do it now – don't put it off till tomorrow!! DO IT NOW!!!

Time is money!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

1. The First thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later  for posting or reading over and over.

2. Read through the program very well so that you understand the way the system works. In my own explanation this is a Liberty Reserve system that yield the members money through compounding process.

3. If you already have a Liberty reserve account, proceed to the next step. If you don't have, then go to

Liberty Reserve and register. To fund your Liberty Reserve account or change your Liberty reserve money to physical cash, you have to go to an exchanger. Liberty Reserve exchangers are available in your country.

You can find exchangers in your country. when searching with Google type 'Liberty reserve,exchanger, your country' as keyword.

4. Go to the post that you SAVED in your word or notepad as was directed in step 1 and edit it as stated earlier.

Go to any search engine such as http://www.google.com/,etc. and search for subject of something along the lines of:

"Millionaire message board" "Money making message board" "Money making discussion" "Money making Forum"

"Online Job Forum" "Business message boards" "Money Making Forum" "E-gold Forums" "Liberty Reserve Forums"etc.

Thousands of such boards will appear, all you have to do is go there register ,and start posting your edited post

on as many message board as possible.. 200 post are ideal and remember that the more you post the more you stand

to earn. – Another way of advertising is joining social networking sites etc. make friends with as many peoples

as possible in these social networks site and introduce this business to them.

You can also get referrals by joining traffic exchange sites. Go to search engines and search for "Traffic Exchange".

Register and start advertising your biz. – You can also advertise by blogging. My favorite is'..com'. Blog as much as

you can about this business. Post your edited post on as many blog as you can create. – You can post on classified ads

site.. Go to search engines and search for 'classified ads sites', register and post to as many of them as possible.

The more active everyone is the more formidable the network will be, and the more money everyone earns. So all hands

should be on deck if everyone should put in at least 1 – 2 hours/day of their time into this business for 2 months,

then everyone will be closer to the $3,945,960+ mark.Note that no one will be there to supervise you, but the more you

build your network ( starting from you down ) the more you get closer to the $3,945,960+ mark. Be honest with yourself

put in your best, having in mind that it is only you that can take you to the top.For those that will want to register

and post in a lot forums, the registration can be very stressful, so I recommend that you use roboformfiller from

RoboForm: The roboform filler is a free download .Download and install it in your system read how the software works

from the tutorials provided there, then start registering and posting in a lot of forums, free blogging sites,

classified ads site, etc..

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! MAY I REMIND YOU THAT IT IS ONLY $6, EVEN A BUM CAN AFFORD THAT.

I conclude with this: if you do as you are told, I promise you within few days, you will make your first money online

and keep it that way for the rest of your life unless there is a total Internet Crash. See you at the top.

MEET ME ON SKYPE IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND : yunana90

Good luck all.

http://pageeasy.com/riches/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make Money With Your Liberty Reserve" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top