Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i dont think so anirudh wud save her, bcz it has to b ROHAN, she is falling in love with him so it has to b rohan so she can b sure abt it dat yes i love rohan... n 2nd thing today Dadi is coming for dinner, nt anirudh's parents...
so its possible that dat rohan saves her IZAT😉 then she wont b able to hav dinner with dadi bt  both dadi n anirudh wud c dat muskaan came with rohan bt coz of muskaan's condition they wont say anythng n wud leave, then tara wud yell at her dat how cud she do dis n dat, n next day wen there is fest n dinner with anirudh, muskaan wud b so confused n emotional coz of tara's yelling so she wud choose to go to anirudh's dinner instead of guitar performance, n i think it wud b better if she goes on dinner, coz they hav shown ENOUGh scenes of Guitar now there shud b sum change😆
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
some type of goons...our very own hero rohan will come and save muskaan
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
of course it will be Rohan saving her
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it will be for Rohan to b a savior and the same time Muskaan becomes late for the dinner...

cvs are running outa ideas..these days episodes are too cliched ..

when actually the viewers have an idea what the story is all about they must at least try to make it watchable for its treatment...sadly cvs are not interested there also..

-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rohan vil cum n save her for sure...
Finly types know 😆
snehacutie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the scene is interesting cannot wait for monday