Posted: 11 years ago
Any idea who are the people and why they are running behind Muskaan? will Rohan come to save her?? can't wait for Monday Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
it seems the so popular filmy situation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Knight in shining armour will be coming to save the damsel in distress πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I agree... very cliche scene... Gundeys out to get her. Seems like the rickshaw guy turned out to be a creep- maybe that's why they zoomed in the license plate. Rohan might see it stopped somewhere while on his way home, and then gundeys ki hogayee wah bhai wah!! lolπŸ˜ƒ
wah wah wud b fun to watch this filmy scene on muskaan and rohan <3
I think this scene is to make Anirudh leave muskaan for Rohan. 

Now with this situation, muskaan will reach home lately and she won't be able to meet anirudh's parents or they may see her with Rohan(Ofocurse he will drop her home after that incident πŸ˜‰) ...
Then obviously they wont accept muskaan, and anirudh will think that rohan is important for muskaan... πŸ˜†

Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
There can also be possibility of Anirudh being the savior πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we all are assuming it to be Rohan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

dat was sch a ghisa pita scene...lol

Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
I guess the Rikshae guy ki niyat mein khot hai...aisa nahi ha to why did cvs zoomed on Rikshaw's No plate? πŸ˜† Muskaan was trying to hide behind a car i think its gonna be Anirud's one...he will save her and Muskaan might think iss ney meri izzat bachayi hai so i should marry Anirudh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Rohan may think Muskaan was in trouble all coz of his and may become a devdaas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
p.s: I hope cvs are not thinking faltu story like me πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
@ romaila : hahaha quite possible =p
Originally posted by romaila

I guess the Rikshae guy ki niyat mein khot hai...aisa nahi ha to why did cvs zoomed on Rikshaw's No plate? πŸ˜† Muskaan was trying to hide behind a car i think its gonna be Anirud's one...he will save her and Muskaan might think iss ney meri izzat bachayi hai so i should marry Anirudh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Rohan may think Muskaan was in trouble all coz of his and may become a devdaas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
p.s: I hope cvs are not thinking faltu story like me πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

romaila thankgod u r not HJNH's writerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†