monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just got to see today's episode and I clearly came on the conclusion that Sana completely overreacted regarding rajeev's conversation. Rajeev came out absolutely genuine and wanted to protect Sana from humiliation, but I think she she failed to understand,.

What is your take guys,,,?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no I think she just wanted to prove a point that she can use her own brain...all she wanted was let things go the way they go and not make such a huge issue by discussing votes with everybody!!!...cleary rajev just likes talking and kept repeating it over and over again
monikabasra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2Desi4Life

no I think she just wanted to prove a point that she can use her own brain...all she wanted was let things go the way they go and not make such a huge issue by discussing votes with everybody!!!...cleary rajev just likes talking and kept repeating it over and over again

I agree he repeated end number of times, but I felt his intentions were good. She made a fool of herself but Rajeev saved her for becoming more material of fun...

And one more and important thing, I am not a fan of Rajeev, it is entirely an unbiased statement and opinion...
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
may be u r right but today I like that at list raise her voice..win-loose not matter some u need to speak up for urself..😎
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i disagree rajeev was acting really immature like also urvashi mentioned it
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
May be Aashka did not give her permission to back off from captaincy nomination, hence she was doing all the drama.
monikabasra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayaan786

i disagree rajeev was acting really immature like also urvashi mentioned it

But if you remember it was Urvashi who came up with this idea first, she goes, "andar jaake bolke dekh, abhi to time hai friendship samajhne ka.."

She suggested...
monikabasra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipali13

may be u r right but today I like that at list raise her voice..win-loose not matter some u need to speak up for urself..😎

Haan that i agree.,...

And where she had to raise her voice (conversation with Aashka), there she was crying her eyes out...