Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree we decided not to talk of time factor. Personally I feel a popular serial like DABH should not have so many bloopers.Which calender are they following in this serial? Do the Rathis have a separate Rathi calender unknown to the world or is it that they have the privilege of walking into any University at any time and they can be granted admission.  As in the Hindu calender it is the Shravan or Bhadra ka mahina in which admissions are done not in the Karthik month. How than are they showing admissions in November when most are over by July and college starts in August. Why do the CVs not do their research carefully.When I watch East Asian serials I do not find such bloopers there. Why than in India? Do they think that those who watch saas bahu serials have no brains otherwise they would not be watching it or what ? I am not amused. This is the only Hindi serial I watch and I hate it when they make such blatant errors.Angry Another very big mystery is how is the episode leaking to Pakistan when it has not been aired. I cannot understand how this is happening day after day.Shocked Another thing I remembered. Chavvi continues to go to college after failing as her friends talk about project deadline during her engagement. If she has given her compartment exam along with her third year why should she get readmitted or alternately she should have sat at home till her compartment results were declared.  If she failed when the results were declared and readmission is required how was she attending college till her compartment exams and getting home work ? Watch 16th May episode you will see the talk of project deadline there. How can both be possible? Either you continue with third year along with compartment exam in between with no readmission required or you wait and get readmitted after passing.

Edited by UMDU - 15 November 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011cherieLoverakku8910piyualkavish.naren-Ayeshi-SwerveBaeniruba-Liebe-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bloopers galore" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahSantosh143

ShahSantosh143

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
In India u can take Admission in July but if u falied in ur 2nd year, then u can re appear in Oct and get ur Admission done in Nov / Dec for 3rd Year.
I don't know much about Rajasthan University but in Mumbai University if u passed ur 2nd Year then ur name is already registered in 3rd year, the matter is just u have to pay ur Fees thats it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDU

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahSantosh143

In India u can take Admission in July but if u falied in ur 2nd year, then u can re appear in Oct and get ur Admission done in Nov / Dec for 3rd Year.
I don't know much about Rajasthan University but in Mumbai University if u passed ur 2nd Year then ur name is already registered in 3rd year, the matter is just u have to pay ur Fees thats it. 
There is no failing beta.The papers are carried forward and you give them in the third year. By the end of third year all your papers have to be cleared or you don't get a degree. I don't think there is readmission in Rajasthan. You appear in the compartment exam while doing third year. Remember Chavvi continued to go to college after failing. When she had her engagement her friends talked about project deadline. How can she get assignments unless the principle I have stated works as she has already failed by that time. If she is getting home work and going to college what is the need for readmission. As far as I know Rajasthan has semester system for  PG they were planning for UG but the debate continues. 

Edited by UMDU - 15 November 2012 at 4:46pm

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Umduji   got  2  agree   with  u.There  r  many  bloopers  in  the  serial  regarding  the  admission  2  the  college.As  far  as  i  know  the  college  admission  is  usually  completed  by  June  or  July  and  classes  start  fresh  in  the  mid  of  July  or   beginning   of   august.Once  admission  has  been  taken  4  the  first  yr  there  is  no  readmission  process  4  the  consequent  yrs.Even  if  u  failed  u  can  continue  attending  classes  4  the  next  yr   all  the  while  u  can   give   your  compartment  xam  in  the  middle  when  the  tym  comes.As  far  as  indian  serials  r  concerned  they  don't  give  much  importance  2  the  tym  frame.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUpiyualka

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
uma ji totally agree with you. Still our soaps need to learn a lot from western dramas. DABH is far better in that case. I wont talk about bloopers. Else it will be pouring petrol in fire..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUpiyualka

rsvparam11

rsvparam11

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Umduji...not only this..

just need to watch the earlier episode...

as soon as sandy's bro left for US...both sooraj and sandy cum back to their rathi mansion in a rick...

dat pt of time...chavvi was shown filling up forms for her final yr admission...

but dont know y again they r showing admission for final yr...

dis is the biggest flaws in serials...but we dont see such flaws in movies...

they keep track of time, dialogues, story...everything goes in a orderly way...

b2011UMDU

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I am not familiar with Indian education system... So no comment on that...!!! In our country its semester system, not year system...!!! But another thing which made me little Shocked. Her bhabi came with the baby the same the day she gave birth to it...!!! After 3-4 hours I guess...!!! Ekdam thikthak...!!! Is it possible??? Confused
And ya I wonder too... How is this possible that in Pak the show is getting telecast one episode ahead?? Wont it will have a bad impact on trps..!!!

b2011UMDU

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I am not familiar with Indian education system... So no comment on that...!!! In our country its semester system, not year system...!!! But another thing which made me little Shocked. Her bhabi came with the baby the same the day she gave birth to it...!!! After 3-4 hours I guess...!!! Ekdam thikthak...!!! Is it possible??? Confused
And ya I wonder too... How is this possible that in Pak the show is getting telecast one episode ahead?? Wont it will have a bad impact on trps..!!!
I agree that is another blooper.He mara Ramji kitne aur blooper honge... In normal deliveries they discharge in 2 to 3 days  in C section about a week to 10 days.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.