Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

JTHJ Movie discussion thread 3. (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 150

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

mujhe bas nahin pata
I think there was a kiss scene in OSO but SRK refused..Angry
feeling bad for deepi nowLOL
sorry I wanted SRk to kiss anu..i wouldnt have any problemROFL

jaise akria ne kaha tha" yeh kiss tha"AngryROFL

ROFL Akhir, tumne apne mann ki baat bol hi daali...I knew you wouldn't have problems had he kissed Anu LOL But, I've started liking Kat a bit after seeing all her interview w/ Shah and Anu... and she did improve in JTHJ so, maine usey maaf kia for kissing Shah TongueLOL

But hey, Samar-Akira hug at the air port and the kiss on forehead was bonus and super cute too! Embarrassed
Nooo i am more mad.coz..what abt those actoress preity n rani..Angry..UFF
I used to love SRK-Preity jodiROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JTHJ Movie discussion thread 3. (Page 77)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RaeesRiks-

IF-Rockerz

-RaeesRiks-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
JTHJ 71 Cr in 5 Days...
sat-12 Cr, since collections are effected by BST death...Today all cinema halls in MUMBAI and parts of Maharashtra will be closed so today also less Collection

Overseas JTHJ is going STRONG 105Cr worldwide...crossed the 100Cr mark in just 5 days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklaPuffinHypercityblue-ice

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' gathers Rs 60.39 crore in four days

BOLLYWOOD, Posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:35am IST

IBN LIVE.

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs 60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.

The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.

The film earned Rs 15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs 19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs 14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs 11.17 crore (Friday).

• Video
  • Photo
  • Gallery

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foreign locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.

The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1 million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).

JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar' (SOS), a comedy entertainer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

I love SRK-Kat's hug avis. Kat has expressions there and they seem right. Then, why is everyone calling her expressionless? Ermm

A lot of the scenes, she almost gets it right...but in other scenes, its "not so good"...especially the ones w/ Anushka where it gets very visible that Anu is a better actor and Kat lacks the skills to match her, currently. Ouch

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Ok to be honest..they dont really have to show they kissed..lip to lip..
agar other way dekhaya hota toh acha hota aurLOL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

BOLLYWOOD, Posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:35am IST

IBN LIVE.

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs 60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.

The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.

The film earned Rs 15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs 19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs 14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs 11.17 crore (Friday).

• Video
  • Photo
  • Gallery

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foreign locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.

The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1 million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).

JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar' (SOS), a comedy entertainer.

some1 tell me is this good or badLOL

blue-ice

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by chocobear

I was shocked to see him give KAT a peck...like what happened to his resolve of never kissing onscreenShockedThough I didn't mind that but YC was a tharki manConfusedSaans song just left me shocked surprised and speechless and why KAT? Out of all the gals YC ko yahi mili kyaOuchLOL

Abh bechari Kat ko maaf bhi kardo...Aditya Chopra probably wanted to make the story more modern and appealing to today's "youth"...aaj kal har dusri film main kiss scene hota hai. Ouch
He should've tightened the script more instead of that but, oh well, I liked the film nonetheless Embarrassed
modern story aisa bina bhi bansakti haiWinkLOL

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ricky-

JTHJ 71 Cr in 5 Days...
sat-12 Cr, since collections are effected by BST death...Today all cinema halls in MUMBAI and parts of Maharashtra will be closed so today also less Collection

Overseas JTHJ is going STRONG 105Cr worldwide...crossed the 100Cr mark in just 5 days

YAY!!! That's pretty good! I hope more ppl see it from the other regions to make up for the cut-off from Mumbai screens. 

blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top